002 [FLIRT]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay, who wants to volunteer to open first?" Naeun asked while looking at the others.

"Bomi!" Yoon Bomi raised her hand up excitedly. She was really excited and curious to know who is the lucky boy that she will flirt.

"Unni, make it fast!" Hayoung complaint as Bomi unrolled the paper slowly.

"I'm not going to do this," she said when she had unrolled both papers. She trew away the papers and showed up dissatisfied face.

"Why?" Naeun picked up the papers to look for whose name was written there.

"Baekhyun? And Kris? What's wrong with them?" Naeun asked.

"Too much wrong! Kris just humilliated me during the recess while Baek... Hello? Baek is my bestfriend! How can I flirt him?" Bomi replied.

"Bomi unni, come on. This will be really fun! Everyone will get shock if one day they see you cling around with Kris!" Namjoo said, trying to coax her.

"Bomi. Let's just say this is revenge for Kris as humilliating you in crowd. Make he deadly fall in love with you. Wow. This game is just so fun!" Chorong added. The others are still trying to persuade her.

"Fine! Fine! I'll do this. But.... Baek is my bestfriend. I just can't flirt him. Noooo. Naeun please...." Bomi begged in hope that Naeun will negotiate with her.

"No way unni. You have to do that. It is not even our problem if Baekhyun is your bestfriend or even he is your brother, you will still have to flirt him. Okay I guess next is me," Naeun replied. Bomi was really disappointed with her answer. Even though she is a playgirl, but she can't flirt her own bestfriend since Baekhyun is her bestfriend since kindergarten.

"Mine are... Tao and Kai," Naeun said. She was giving them a sorry expression.

"What with that face?" Eunji asked while frowning.

"Tao is my ex-boyfriend......." 

"It is not even our problem if he is your ex-boyfriend," Bomi interrupted while immitating Naeun's talking way when she said the same thing to her. Namjoo and Chorong was laughing at the back while Hayoung is grinning. As usual, Jung Eunji will look clueless.

"Okay okay, lets go easy. Since I am the mastermind, so I have right to do anythings and change any rules. So, you can choose one or both to flirt. Fullstop and no objection!" Naeun said and flashed them a wide smile.

"Ya! That's not fair! Why do we have to comply you?" Bomi replied while pouting at her.

"Wae Bomi unni? Do you agree to flirt your own bestfriend?" Naeun said, and made Bomi go speechless.

"Er.. I'm... NO! I won't flirt my own bestfriend!" she replied and glared Naeun. Naeun reacted her by winking at her. That is too enough to make Bomi felt annoying.

"Namjoo after!" Namjoo put her hands up while unrolling the sheet.

"Chen sunbaenim and Kyungsoo!" she pasted smile.

"But I heard Chen sunbaenim is already engage to someone else, right?" Eunji said.

"Really? Then, you shall just pick Kyungsoo," Bomi suggested.

"Why?" Naeun asked.

"Hello, lets play fair okay. Let's just don't take anyone's boyfriend or fiancee that is soo mean. We're high class playgirl and we don't take anyone's," Chorong replied on behalf of Bomi. Bomi nodded while shaking hands with Chorong. Naeun rolled her eyes and put her hands up, showing them gave up sign.

"Then, Kyungsoo? But, who is he?" Namjoo asked.

"Oh my god. You don't even know him? Namjoo, he is someone in your same grade okay. Same age with you. I'll show you later," Naeun replied.

"Okay, who's next?" Naeun asked.

"Me. I got Chanyeol and Minseok. So, I will choose Chanyeol. Minseok already has girlfriend," Eunji said and she consider that her friends agreed as they gave no negative reactions.

"Hayoung and Chorong unni. Who will go first?" Namjoo asked staring at both of them who were grinning like cute kids.

"Unni, let me go first okay?" Hayoung glanced at Chorong while Chorong nodded.

"Sehun and Yixing oppa!" she beamed.

"So, who are you going to choose?" Eunji asked.

"It's okay. I'll flirt both!" she replied while smiling widely at them.

"What? You're rock my dear!" Bomi patted Hayoung's back while the others were sliding to her and hugged Hayoung.

"Finally, playgirl title will be given to you soon!" Chorong winked.

"Well, this is Hayoung. You don't ever challenge me because I am ready for any challenges!" she stated.

"I am so proud of you Hayoungie! You've grown so much!" Chorong said while fakely sobbing.

"Euww," the others jeered.


"Chorong unni! I think, you should open yours now. I am anticipating it," Namjoo said.

"So mine are Suho and Luhan sunbaenim!" she said and then she stood up and suddenly jumping happily while dancing randomly. Bomi, Hayoung, Namjoo and Naeun stood too and danced with her without even knowing the reason why she acted that way.

"Yaa!!" the clueless Eunji yelled at them, trying to stop them.

"Eunji you don't want to join us? This is freaking fun!" Bomi said and continue jumping and dancing randomly.

"Wait... Wait... Why are you guys dancing too?" Chorong stopped and asked them. They looked a little bit exhausted and trying to catch up their breathing.

"Because it looks fun. Moreover, I haven't gone for clubbing for almost a month," Namjoo stated.

"Yea Unni, it looks fun," Hayoung added.

"You know why am I so excited?!" Chorong asked.

"NO!!!" they replied.

"Because Suho is an easy prey. He is my classmate anyway. While Luhan sunbaenim is a bookworm and he didn't date any girls before.... He's too nerdy and just imagine how nerdy fall in love with me? Can you imagine that?!" Chorong explained exaggerately.

"Nerdy fall in love? So...... this game is just started to be so fun!!" Bomi said and jumped to Chorong. They were hugging while jumping.

"My idea for this year is so brilliant!!!" Naeun ran to Bomi and Chorong and back hugged them, followed by the others except Eunji; who always choose to be clueless all the time. And the ballet studio is now looks like having a mini party for these 6 girls.

 

 

"Yoon Bomi, I love you and I am sorry for saying that you'll not have true love. I said so because I love you," Kris said while Bomi's cheeks. His face showed that he was really regretting what he had done to Bomi.

"Aish, finally he's in love with me!" Bomi cheered inside. Her heart was fluttering and she could not help herself from fluttering.

"Would you be mine forever?" Kris asked. Bomi was showered by shyness and her cheeks were burning. Kris could feel it as his hands were filled with warmness out of sudden.

"I......" Bomi was hesitatedly to answer it. She glanced Kris who is looking at her with full of hope expression.

"I.... aish," Bomi grabbed his collarshirt and looked at him seductively. She her lips and pulled Kris near to her face. Kris was shocked with her sudden action. He blinked his eyes repeatedly.

"You're mine!" Bomi said and kissed him. Kris pushed Bomi against the wall and kissed her passionately. 

"Mmuahh.... mmuaaahhh,"

"Young Lady? Young Lady? Please wake up now. Young Lady?" Bomi could hear someone was calling her when she was kissing with Kris. Who the hell is trying to distract their moment?

"Yaaa!" she shouted.

"Young Lady are you okay?" her vision was not clear. She rubbed her eyes and noticed that she's on her master bed while her butler and maids were surrounding her. They were holding her school uniform.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter