018 [VACATION3]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[forgive me for any typos and grammar mistakes]

 

"What did you do?" Chanyeol kept asking. Eunji's lips quivered her body shivered her hands were shaking. How did he find out this? She had did her best to hide this from everyone for almost 3 months! Even her grandparents do not know. Eunji shook her head. She has to reply something. She has to say something.

"N-not your business," Eunji said. By that she left the living room. They all could hear she stomped her feet upstairs. She must be angry for this. The others look at Chanyeol. Some pasted angry expression while some of them were still in confusion.

"Why can't you treat her nicely?" Hayoung asked. She clenched her fist. Mad, she was really mad at Chanyeol. She knew that all these days Chanyeol treated Eunji badly. 

"I did what? I was just asking," Chanyeol replied without feeling guilty at all. 

"What do you know and what we don't know?" Naeun asked. She too, feeling mad at Chanyeol but she could not do anything. She's too weak to punch him and he won't feel anything if she punch him. Chanyeol looked at them. They're all waiting for his answer. He sighed and stood from his seat. 

"I'm leaving," he said and made his way out but then Chorong grabbed his hand. 

"Not until you tell us what's the matter. Our Eunji's mood changed drastically. You must have done something to her," Chorong said. Her stare into his eyes are sharp. Same as Chanyeol's stare into her eyes are sharp too. He smirked and pulled his hand from Chorong's grip. 

"You girls will be thanking me one day for this," he said and left the room. Silence fall upon everyone. They did not expect things will turn out this way. First, Kris and Doojoon's problem that evening. Second, Eunji and Chanyeol's problem. 

"Shall we continue?" Luhan who felt responsible as the eldest there, trying his best to bring up cheer on their faces. They replied him by giving lazy stares. By that, Luhan understood. They had lost their mood to play anything.

"Maybe we shall sleep now. You guys are exhausted. We'll have water game tomorrow. So, sleep well," Luhan said. He got the information from Doojoon. They cleaned up the coffee table. Luhan helped Chorong to wash the dishes.

"This is all my fault," Hayoung heaved a sigh. She feel like she had ruined their vacation.

"No, it's okay baby. It's not your fault," Sehun said, trying to calm her down. They then walked upstairs together. 

"Goodnight," Hayoung said and peck a kiss on his cheeks before she went to her suite. Sehun smiled. It's his first time receiving goodnight kiss from her. He felt like marrying her as soon as possible so that he would get goodnight kiss every night.

 

Doojoon slammed the door behind him. He walked to the bed while running his fingers through his hair. He hated it. He dislike it. He dislike every single things about Kris. He just could not accept the fact that Kris will live with him maybe for his entire life. He doesn't know what things he should do to stop him, to stop Bomi, to stop his father. One sure thing, Bomi should never know this. He would never tell this to Bomi.

"Dad, why did you call me out of sudden?" Doojoon asked as he sat on chair infront of his father. His father looked at him. He blinked his eyes and finally said what he wanted to say.

"I agreed to pair your little sister with Wu's son. I just found out that they are from the same school, right? And I just found out that they're dating? Is that true?" Mr.Yoon said. He handed Doojoon an envelope. Doojoon frowned in confuse but he took the envelope from his father. As he took out things from the envelope, his face expression changed. Kris. He saw Kris. A boy that he will never approve to have an affair with his sister.

"Dad, why did you put Bomi in this situation? She doesn't like this kid. You too will never like this kid. I don't even approve them," Doojoon said. His father shook his head. He did not believe Doojoon because his son knows how to stop arranged marriage and this time, he won't fall for him.

"They're dating. How can you say Bomi doesn't like him? You're the one who dislike him. That is your problem. Not mine, not even Bomi's," he answered.

"Dad, it's 2015 and come one dad, no one is doing this stupid arrange marriage. It'll ruin the relationship! Even you marry mum with love. And my sister is too young for this. She still has a long life to live. She's only 16. Dad, please. Change your mind," Doojoon begged. 

"How can I do? I've made the deal. And this is business matter, Doojoon. I trust Mr. Wu," 

"For god sake, his company in Korea is closing. He did this because he wanted to fix his position. He used his son. He used your daughter to get back his position, to fix his broken company. Dad, every business matter is . I've had enough of those two-faced people who existed in my life for business matter. Including Mr. Wu and his son," Doojoon rubbed his chest, trying to calm himself. His father is a stubborn person. He doesn't want to hear any ideas, any opinions from anyone. He doesn't trust anyone. Furthermore, he had brought Yoon's company to next level by using his own strategy without needing anyone to give ideas.

"Lets see if you could prove your words," Mr. Yoon got up from his seat and walked out from his room. He had meeting to attend. Doojoon cursed out loud after his father left the room. He was mad. He did not want his sister's future being ruined by that old man and his stupid friend who he trusted so much. He knew Mr.Wu so well. He had heard many things from many people about Mr. Wu. He would use anyone and any ways to get what he want and Bomi is his victim.

"Oppa," Bomi entered the room. She closed the door and strolled to his brother who still look tired. She sighed. She thought that her brother is still tired due to his pack schedule. He supposedly need rest. He should not bring them for a vacation and go for a vacation by himself, alone to release tension. 

Doojoon was snapped into his reality. He turned around and saw her sister. She was smiling at him. But then her smile disappeared and she placed her hands on her hips. "Now, tell me what is your problem with Kris," she asked. She sounded serious, and he knew she was serious. Doojoon let out sigh. He knew that his sister will forever be on that jerk's side. That made him sad.

"I dislike him. That is my problem," he answered. 

"Dislike? That didn't explain anything. Why you dislike him?" she asked, feeling disatisfied with Doojoon's answer.

"Because I love you. And I dislike him. There's someone better than that jerk. That guy will destroy your future. I have bad feelings about tht guy," he blurted everything out. Not everything, it's just the surface of the main reason. She still won't understand what he talked about. He knew it. Bomi walked to his brother. She held his face. Her hands cupped his cheeks.

"I love you too oppa," she said. She looked into his eyes, there were signs of jealousy, worrying, sad, disappointment. She felt bad. She's not a good sister for him after all. He had done so many things for her. He is her second father. Or should she say Doojoon is her father? He took care of her since she was baby. Doojoon shook his head and drawn off Bomi's hands from his face.

"You won't understand the situation. I'm sorry, Bbom. If staying with Kris will make you happy, then go on. I can't force you. Be happy. I want to see my sister, a person that I loveso much happy. I'm sorry. I'm not a good brother," he said. Bomi was choked with emotion. She felt bad. She is bad. She isn't a good sister. He is a good brother, too good to have this kind of sister. "Sleep, we'll have water game tomorrow. Get enough rest," Doojoon insisted. He hugged Bomi and kissed her forehead before sending her to his room's door.

"Oppa, do you want me to end our relationship?" Bomi asked before he shut the door. Doojoon looked at her with a werid expression. He shook his head. "Sleep," he said and ruffled her hair. He fake a smile at her. 

 

"Hello Namjoo?" Namjoo smiled when she heard his voice from the phone. He called her before she could call him. He always faster than her in everything.

"Kyungsoo," she said shyly. How can she act normal while talking with her crush? No one could do so.

"How was your day today?" he asked.

"Bad,"

"Why bad?"

"Because-"

"I know. Because I wasn't there," he giggled. Namjoo's heart beat faster. Omg Kyungsoo, stop giggling there, you might cause Namjoo faint.

"Maybe?"

"Wait Namjoo. Why are you so weird?"

"What weird?"

"You, weird. You sounds like this is our first phone call,"

"No, I didn't!"

"You are, Namjoo,"

"What ever. I miss you, Kyungsoo,"

"Okay, you're back to real Namjoo. This is my Namjoo," he said. He just wanted to hear that coming from her. He had waited for that and even dying to hear that from her. Namjoo frowned when she heard that.

"Now you're the one who is weird," she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter