011 [KISSHAE]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kindly read the A/N as I have something to clear up, thank you]

[sorry for the typos]

 

"A whole day detention is . This is all your fault," Chanyeol stated as he tossed a magazine to Eunji who was lying on a couch and on Naeun's lap in the library while reading novels. Eunji put the novel down and get herself up to sit. She sighed at Chanyeol.

"You know what, I'm reading and I hate when people distract me when I'm reading and if you don't want to read then sleep becuase we're gonna stay here till the school end and we're gonna clean the gym hall and you might want to save your energy for that because I'm going to sit back and relax while watching you soon," Eunji heaved a loud sigh as she ended her words.

"You're so fast, like Usain Bolt," Myungsoo said.

"So, you hate people disturb you when you're reading?" Chanyeol asked, lifting up one of his brows at her.

"She could even kill you," Naeun said. Eunji smiled at Naeun and put her head back on Naeun's lap.

"Jung Eunji, that supposedly to be my place," Myungsoo stated while pointing out to Naeun's lap. Eunji rolled her eyes and continue her reading.

"Unni, I'm getting something to read. May I?" Naeun asked while her head. Eunji titled her head to look at Naeun before she nodded and sat.

"I'm following you," Myungsoo said and tossed the cushion to Chanyeol. Chanyeol groaned at him.

"Jung Pabo, " Chanyeol tossed a pen to her. Eunji hummed as she didn't want to look at him and focusing on her reading.

"I'm bored," Chanyeol said.

"Not my problem,"

"Jung pabo,"

"Stop calling me by that name,"

"Talk to me. I'm bored and books here are all old,"

"Sleep. And stop bothering me," Eunji replied while still having her eyes on the novel. Chanyeol heaved a sigh. He then get up from his seat and walked to her. He sat besides her.

"What again?" Eunji asked. Chanyeol did not reply her but he took the novel from her and toss it away.

"That's rude," Eunji looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm ing bored you know!" he stated.

"And why did you even bother me? All these days you hated me for keep bothering you. And I'm now giving you a day off," Eunji hissed. "Or are you has fallen for me?" she smirked while giving him a mischiveous look. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"That not gonna happen," Chanyeol said.

"Wanna bet for that?" Eunji lifted up her brow while giving him a smirk. Chanyeol frowned and then crossed his arms together. "Give me a year. I'm gonna flirt you and you will fall for me," Eunji offered. Not an offer though, because it will still be done by Eunji.

"My life is a chaos if it's a year. How about 6 months?" Chanyeol smirked at her. Eunji then nodded as and agree.

"You'll hardly in love with me after that," Eunji patted his laps. Chanyeol then slapped away her hand and she gigiled.

"Aigoo Park Chanyeol. Don't be so hard on yourself," she said. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and walked to another couch, not to sit besides her anymore because she's a creepy witch.

"I'll sleep. Just don't disturb me," he said.

 

 

"Oppa!" Yoon Bomi jogged to Kris as soon as she saw him strolling along the hallway by himself. Kris immeidately cling his arms around her shoulder while walking by herside.

"We can't date for this whole week," Bomi pouted at him.

"But, why?"

"Dojoon oppa. He gave me penalty as I'm being rude to him. But, I don't think so that was rude," Bomi stated. Kris nodded in disappointment.

"I don't think he approve our relationship," Kris sighed. Bomi suddenly stopped walking and looked at him while frowninghardly. She shook off her head hardly.

"No! He approve!" Bomi said.

"Bbom, he didn't like me. From the start," Kris held her hand while giving staring at her. Bomi keep shaking her head.

"He just don't know you yet. But I'm sure, he will like you soon. All you need to do is, surpass him," Bomi his cheek while nodding; as an encouragement. Kris heaved a loud sigh before clinging his arms back to her shoulder.

"So, how's your first night with Baek?" Kris joked and gave her a wink. Bomi punched his chest for asking her that kind of absurd question.

"We didn't do anything!" Bomi groaned. Kris chuckled to her answer. He hugged her tightly and left a kiss on her forehead before Bomi bid goodbye as Dojoon had already arrived at the school, driving his exotic car.

"Thank you for taking care of my sister!" he shouted at Kris. Bomi stomped towards his car while glaring him madly.

"Not with that attitude or I-"

"Enough of your punishment extension," Bomi glared and get into the car.

"Guess what? You would have a sister-in-law someone from your school," Dojoon stated as he started the engine.

"Cit. Greasy old man," Bomi said.

"My dearest sister, I know your most handsome brother in the universe is sometimes annoying. And I know that you miss me so much. I left you for few months and guess what? I'll be living here forever," Dojoon lifted up his brow in sarcastic way as he drove out from the school compound.

"What ever oppa. I'm okay for that but you left that stupid Baekhyun," Bomi said. Dojoon glanced at Bomi before he suddenly press the brake pedal and Bomi was jolted in front.

"Ya!" Bomi pinched her brother as she almost break her neck with hier brother's driving style.

"Baekhyun will be back before 9. Don't worry," Dojoon said and continue driving.

"And what our purpose of suddenly brake? I almost die! And that even not fair! Why did that Baekhyun can come home late? That way too late!" Bomi crossed her arms together, feeling that her brother treated her unfair to compared to Baekhyun.

"He's a guy. He won't get pregnant if he's been soon," Dojoon asnwered.

 

"My sister wanted to see you again," Luhan said, breaking up the silence between them as both of them were focusing on their ice-cream; not really focusing but both of them felt awkward as today was their first time hanging out after school; just both of them.

"Really?" Chorong frowned. That was shocking somehow. Luhan nodded to her question.

"She was just too excited because you're the first-" Luhan paused while blinking his eyes at Chorong. "I mean, she was just too excited after seeing you that day," he said. He was expecting to say 'you're the first girl I brought home, and entered my house' but that seems emberassing, so he stopped and hoping Chorong didn't notice it.

"I'm first what?" Chorong asked.

"Shoot," Luhan cursed himself silently and gave chorong smile while shaking his head.

"Okay then, I won't force you," Chorong smiled and focused back at her ice-cream. It was a treat from Luhan. As for Luhan, he felt a little bit uneasy going out with Chorong; his image somehow doesn't really suit to go out with Chorong while the other school students there look at him weirdly and then whispered to the friends. Who in Seoul doesn't know Park Chorong? Everyone knows her, especially the only heir to number 1 fashion company in Korea.

"Sunbaenim, why didn't you eat? It will melt soon," Chorong asked when she noticed that Luhan didn't eat his ice-cream. "Why?" she asked him. He shook his head and pushed his spectacle up a bit. Chorong looked around her; to find anything that could distract Luhan's conscience.

She heaved out a loud sigh as she noticed most eyes are on them. She tossed the cup on the table. Glaring to those eyes. "Are you interested with my ice-cream?" he spoke up, her voice was somehow loud enough to fill the small ice-cream shop. "Or you want his ice-cream?" she continued. Luhan chined up and looked at her. He held her hand, squeezing her hand while giving her an against look; against what she was doing.

"Ya, Park Chorong," a guy finally spoke after her. She glanced at the guy; wearing school uniform probably not someone from her school.

"You should date someone better than that potato," He stated and the whole shop laughed at his word.

"And what are you anyway? A coconut? A cabbage? All rotten fruits?" she replied him. She gritted her teeth, trying not to slap anyone today.

"Better than potato I guess," he smirked. Chorong got up from her seat, ready to slap and punch his face but then, Luhan grabbed her hand. "Sunbaenim, I should teach this rotten kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter