010 [I LIKE YOU]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Would you leave your vote before reading? Thank you so much]

Your browser does not support iframes.

 

 

The students step backwards when two unexpected couple were walking along the hallway. The issue of Bomi and Kris are dating spread like fire and same goes to Naeun and Myungsoo. They were all shock by that news. Who won't, anyway? Kris hated Bomi and so did Bomi but at the end they are in relationship. Maybe the sayings of; do not hate too much because at the end...(you may continue it)

While Naeun and Myungsoo, people were expecting that their relationship won't last long. There are few students were putting on bet for how long they would stay being together. Some of them approved them as both of them are well-known as the playboy and playgirl in this school and most of them were waiting for this moment a long time ago.

"Told ya, they finally in relationship. So I guess, I won this bet," a boy said while giving out his hand; to ask for money from his friends. They twitched their lips and gave him some amount of money.

"Your ex-boyfriend is dating a hot girl. Don't feel any jealous?" a girl said.

"Not to that . And that man is useless," she replied and they continued walking, ignoring the obsessive crowd.


"We look like model," Myungsoo chuckled. Naeun grinned at him. She was clinging their arms together walking while people were taking their photos, and they could hear some people were whispering to each other when they walked together.

"Wanna do something?" Naeun suggested. She has a smirk on her lips. Myungsoo lifted up one of his brows.

"What?" he asked. Naeun stopped walking and turned his body, facing hers. She then glanced at the crowd. "Take out your phone. You might want to save this," she said. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, while tiptoeing and kiss him in the crowd. As expected, they could hear clicking here and there came from their phones and cameras. Naeun could feel Myungsoo was smiling and almost laughed when their lips were brushing each other and she couldn't deny that she wanted to laugh too.

"Have you saved everything?" Myungsoo said to them when they broke their kiss. The crowd look at them in disbelief; like how could they do that in school? They would die if any teachers or the principal saw.

"Myungsoo, Naeun, in my room. Now," the principal said. Both of them turned around and saw the principal who was actually in mad as his face was red.

"O-oh," Naeun mouthed.

"Everyone in class now!" The Principal said and then all of them were running hectically to their class. "Both of you, in my room, now," he repeated again.

 

 

Namjoo walked downstair. Anne was preparing her breakfast while her driver had waited for her outside to send her to school. She then sat on the stool while grabbing a sandwhich and shove it into . Anne looked at her weirdly. She was not wearing her school uniform. As for Anne, Namjoo most probably forget that today is schoolday.

"Not going to school today?" Anne asked and sat besides her. Namjoo shook her head and then poured the milk by herself.

"Anne," she mouthed. Anne glanced at her while lifting up her brows. "Can I ask you something?" Namjoo said.

"What is it my dear? If it's a math question, I don't think I could answer it," she joked but Namjoo did not responded to her joke but only look at her milk palmly. "Why Namjoo?"

"Lately, I've been thinking about a guy. Okay let me be honest with you," she finally turned her body facing Anne.

"I was on bet with my friends. You know right, my girls?" Anne nodded. "Okay, we're on bet. We need to make a guy in love with us. And I got this one guy. He's same age with me. At first, I like this game. Where I can play with guy's heart, but, I don't know why, I felt pity. With his current condition. He was miserable. His family has unpaid debt. You know what, I paid it for them," she looked right into Anne's eyes. Anne was a little bit shock to hear that but then she nodded.

"That was quite shocking. You suddenly cared about people," Anne said as she had knew her well, really well.

"That's the reason why. I don't know what had lead me to be like this. He's a nice guy. He doesn't hang out with girls, he works during days and nights even though he is just a school student. I don't get the idea why I care him a lot. When I went to his house, I was sad. Their house was so small. But they are so happy. Everyone is happy. But me-" she was trying to hold back her tears and continue her story. "I wasn't as happy as them even though I had a huge house, I have you, I have driver. My family is incomplete. My father left me. Anne, I'm jealous with him," Namjoo said and finally cried. She crossed her hands on the table and sank her head into her arms and cried. Anne her back, trying to console her.

"Namjoo. I know you're a good girl. A kind-hearted girl. Being like this is not your choice, you did not living this as you please, you're just paying revenge to your parents. I know, you're covered with another layer of Namjoo, to hid your true identity, which is a kind-hearted girl," Anne said while her back.

"Anne, I just don't want to play with his heart. He had enough of hurting himself, especially being hit by those gangster. What should I do," Namjoo lifted up her face and looked at Anne. Her face was red. Anne smiled at her.

"Do you love him? Or maybe you've started liking him?" Anne stated. Namjoo cleared while frowning.

"What are you talking about? This is just too early," Namjoo denied. A smile is drewn on Anne's face. Looking at that, Namjoo tossed a paper near her.

"It's okay Namjoo. Just tell me everything. I won't tell anyone," she said. Namjoo shook her head in denial.

"I think I should go to school today. She ran upstairs and slammed her door. That was unplanned.

 

 

"Hello Mr.Oh," Hayoung sat besides Sehun when the teacher asked them to sit in pair. Sehun lifted up his brows.

"Are you doing it with me?" Sehun asked while playing with his pencil. Hayoung nodded. Sehun then rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You're still sulking? Even after you kissed me yesterday?" Hayoung nudged him while grinning playfully.

"That's not a kiss," he denied.

"That was," Hayoung stated.

"You thought that was a kiss," Sehun said. Hayoung patted her chin in confuse. Why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter