007 [WEEKEND 2]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kill me for those typos]

 

 

"Oh Sehun! This squid is a jerk. Ya! Stop running!" Hayoung still chasing him along the road bank after he ran away from the theme park. She could not help herself from being swelled up with anger. This Oh Sehun will die soon.

Sehun stopped running. He was panting while trying to catch up his breathe. He sat on a bench while praying that Hayoung won't do anything to him. He cleared his throat. A cup of cold drinks would be nice at this time. Finally Hayoung's figure popped out. All he could do was raising up his hands in surrender. "I'm giving up on you Miss Oh Hayoung," he said.

Hayoung stood in front of him while crossing her arms. She patted her chin and smiled in satisfaction. "I know you will," she said and made a move to sit besides him. "Aigoo I've burnt a lot of fats today," she said as she leans against the bench.

"This is all your fault!" she pulled Sehun's collar shirt and looked at him angrily. Sehun rolled his eyes and heaved a sigh.

"What ever Hayoung but I won't return to that place. Not only for today but forever," he said while slowly putting off Hayoung's clench on his shirt.

"Sehun you ruined my whole day," she cried.

"Hey, you better don't cry..." he said when people around started giving weird glances at them. He slowly slide to Hayoung and her. "Please don't humiliate me here," he whispered to Hayoung then he slightly bows at those people who were looking at them.

"Tadaa!" Hayoung beamed out of sudden and it somehow startled Sehun. "Do you think I am a cry baby? Hello. This is Oh Hayoung okay,"

"Citt. This girl..."

"You know what. I think I shall call you Oh Squid. instead of Oh Sehun," she said.

"Why...."

"Because you're soooo flaccid. Nah. I don't know. But it's just that you're so annoying. I dislike you!"

"Are you sure you dislike me... huh?" Sehun replied while poking her arms.

"Cit. What with that poking thing? Feel any cuter?"

"Nope. Okay. I'm giving up on you Hayoung. Now tell me what should I do as return?"

"This sounds intersting..." Hayoung tapped her chin repeatedly and flashed Sehun a seductive smirk. "Treat me meat and kiss my cheek," she said. Sehun frowned as soon she said that. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh Sehun to kiss your cheek?" he asked while pointing at Hayoung. Hayoung took his finger and turned it to him as result to point himself. "Yes, you,"

"Okay then," he heaved a sigh. "Turned your face," he asked. Hayoung turned her face and looked staright in front of her. When she felt Sehun's face is near her, she quickly turned her face to Sehun and Sehun kissed her lips accidentally.

"Ya!" Sehun touched his lips as he drifted off his face away from her. Hayoung on the other side was chuckling by herself. "Stupid Sehun," she patted his cheeks.

"Oh Hayoung that ain't fair! I won't treat you meat. I won't," he crossed his arms and pouted. Hayoung smiled while looking at him. He was cute, yes too cute that you can't handle him and you just want to pinch his cheeks.

"You don't have to sulk all day, at least. I don't know how to console people," Hayoung stated.

"I'm going home now. I won't talk to you anymore," Sehun stood and glimpsed at Hayoung before he walked away. Hayoung numb for awhile while thinking did the thing she did was too serious? She lifted up her shoulders, giving herself and i-don't-know answer then he ran to Sehun.

"Are you serious you won't talk to me anymore?" she asked but he didn't even give any response.

"So you won't come studying at my house?" he gave no answer.

"Does it wrong that we had a short kiss accident just now?" she asked. This time, Sehun glanced at her and glared at her. Hayoung just chuckled seeing his action as she found that was cute and she thought that she had made a big improvement! Congratulation Oh Hayoung!

 

 

"Guys, since today is Eunji's first day with us, lets have a small party for her," Lay suggested. The others are all agree except Chanyeol.

"Aish, come on dude. We had a small party for me back then. Its not fair if we don't do the same thing to Eunji," he nudeged Chanyeol. The others tried to persuade him too and finally he agreed.


"Eunji, you can take the car with Lay and the others. I'll go by bike with Chanyeol," Jaejin said as they stepped out of the school. Eunji lifted up her brows while her forehead creating some twitches. She blinked her eyes and shook her head repeatedly, as she thought she was in dream. Ride a car? That would be her forever NO. How she hope that these guys understand her situation.

 

"Er.. No, it's okay. I can just walk! We're going to noodle restaurant, right? I knew that place. Ain't really far. I can just walk," she replied. Eunji regret as she walked to school instead of riding her bike.

"Can't you just follow what he said? You're always a troublemaker," Chanyeol interrupted as he heard Eunji refused to ride car. As for him, she tried to use this opportunity to ride bike with him. He was pissed off after all.

"I know, I am," she said while looking to the ground. She felt really sorry, but she just could not ride the car. "I'm okay. I'll just walk," she glanced at both of them.

"Ya! Jaejin Eunji Chanyeol! Faster!" Jihoon shouted from the car.

"I'll go now! See you there!" she ran to the car. She looked like she was explaining to them that she could not ride the car.

"Then, you should go with Chanyeol," Lay suggested. Eunji shook her head.

"I'm a troublemaker enough. I just don't want to burden him. It's okay!" she walked away after that as she didn't want them to keep asking her to ride with Chanyeol. She just don't want to make Chanyeol piss of her because it would be harder for him to fall in love with her.

 


Jung Eunji walked all way to the noodle station by herself; not to trouble anyone. Well she's on her period so that was the reason why she could not be as sarcastic as before because she knew that she will only hurt herself. That's why she chose to walk because she just doesn't want to argue much with Park Chanyeol or so call her pabo-namja. She sighed again and again as she regretted for not going with bike before and chose to walk. The noodle restaurant is somehow far from her house. She would break her own legs at the end of the day and take a week MC. For a moment, she felt weird as none of car neither the bike passed by her, and those guys waving at her. She turned around, but there's no sign their vehicles came. She lifted up her shoulders, giving herself a sign to stop bother and continue journey. Out of the blue, a bike stopped in front of her. A man gave her a helmet.

"Why...." she frowned. She refused to take from him.

"Can you just take this and jump on the bike now," Park Chanyeol nagged after she refused to ride with him.

"Since when you bother me?" a smirk was plastered on her lips. While giving him a mischievous look. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He jumped off his bike and placed it aside.

"You're always a troublemaker for me. I dislike you even more now. And they asked me to take you to noodle restaurant. I bet you'll love this idea damn much. Why? Because you're riding a bike with your Park Chanyeol. What a bad day I had today. I am so unlucky since you started to bother me," he nagged. He took another helmet and put it on Eunji. "Just enjoy the ride because this would be your first and last," he knocked the helmet and strolled to his bike.

"Wow. This namja is playing hard on me. Well, I like it!" she roared by herself. She then jumped on the bike.

"I'm warning you to not me you little ert," Chanyeol said before he started the engine.

"Hugging doesn't considered as right?"

"Just don't touch me!" he slapped Eunji's hand as she placed her hands on his waist to support herself.

"Ya! I will fall!" Eunji yelled at him. The pitch of her voice way too high that it might damage Chanyeol's eardrum.

"Pfftt. Die immediately then," he said and pressed the pedal. Eunji almost lost her balance and fall but she grabbed his shirt right away and hug him. "You better ride it properly or I'll die. And bringing you along to heaven," Eunji said.

 

 

"Kim Jongin, I must say this. Actually, you're not really bad. Your moves are mostly nice and smooth but, you need to work harder because you're a little bit stiffer than our Leejoon. One month left Jongin. I don't actually know how you practise but I suggest you to practise with Naeun frequently," the teacher said and glanced at Naeun who was practising by herself as Kai has been called by the teacher.

"I hope you won't disappoint her. She really wanted to win that badly. That is her dream. She wanted to beat her mother's students," the teacher stated. Kai lifted up one of his brows.

"Beat her mother's student?"

"Looks like you don't know about her. Their parents divorced when she was only 7 years old. Her sister sent her to me. She asked me to take care of Naeun until everything is fine. I am their mother's friend. Her sister struggled hard for Naeun. She worked during days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter