025 [REBELLIOUS?]

How To FALL IN LOVE With APINK?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[sorry for any typos]

 

"Are you guys sure about this?" Sehun's mother asked when Sehun told her that he wanted to get engaged with Hayoung as soon as possible. Sehun nodded and so Hayoung too. Mrs. Oh shook her head thinking of how advance are young people nowadays.

"Omma. Don't worry. We'll take care our studies well," he said. 

"I knew it. You guys are both best students but-" she glanced up at the ceiling and back to both of young couple in front of her. "You guys are too young for this,"

"But, we are serious to each other," Hayoung stated.

"I knew that thing too. But-" she shook her head. "You guys will face more in life ahead. I'm afraid that one time soon, your feelings to each other slowly fade away as the time pass," she confessed. Sehun nodded. Her mother was right. He's afraid of the same thing too. He's not afraid of himself but he's afraid of Hayoung. She might leave him in future.

"I won't leave your son. No matter what," Hayoung said. Both Sehun and her mother was shocked with her answer. She sounded so serious but at the same time she sounded sincere too.

"Are you sure, Hayoung?" 

"Very sure. Your son is my first high school love, aunty. I've never been in relationship before this. He's my first," she said.

"Okay. If that is what you guys want. We'll discuss this with your parents, Oh Hayoung," she smiled at Hayoung. Sehun glanced at Hayoung while smiling.

 

Naeun walked around the park alone in the middle of night. She was stressed out with those essays she has to write and she needs a break. The weather was windy as they blown her hair back. She sat alone on one of the benches while observing people around her until a figure caught her attention. It's a small girl who was walking towards her. Her bangs covering her eyebrow and almost covering her eyes. She was wearing her cute pajamas with a small sling bag on her shoulder. She stood in front of Naeun. Naeun frowned as she looked around. She did not see any one looked like this little girl's family member.

"What is your name?" the little girl asked. She sounded so cocky. Naeun took few minutes by staring the little girl weirdly. The little girl heaved a loud sigh while crossing her arms together. "What is your name?" she asked again.

"Naeun. Son Naeun. Where are your parents?" Naeun asked. The little girl did not answer her because she was struggling to get on the bench. Naeun chuckled as she saw the girl's struggle. She then helped her to sit on the bench. "Thank you," she said and smiled brightly at Naeun. By that, her first bad impression about the little girl faded away.

"What is your name, sweetheart?" Naeun asked.

"Don't call me sweet heart. You are not my mum," she said. Naeun was clueless for a while and fakely nodding at her.

"Okay, what's your name?" 

"Yebin," she answered. 

"What a beautiful name. Just like you," Naeun praised.

"Son Naeun. How is it feel being an adult?" Yebin asked. Naeun was taken abck when Yebin was calling her Son Naeun instead of unni. 

"Yebin-ah. Why don't you call me unni?" Naeun asked. Yebin frowned at her.

"Unni? What is unni?" she asked. Despite her shock towards Yebin's reaction, she pretended to calm down and answered her. 

"Unni is a term you use to call a girl that is older than you. Noona is a term that a younger boy use to call a girl that is older then them. Do you know what is oppa?" Naeun asked. Yebin nodded at her.

"Daedae oppa!" she beamed. Naeun smiled while nodding at her. 

"Is that your oppa?" 

"No. He is my uncle but he asked me to call him oppa. He is my father's friend," she heaved a sigh. "Dad. He's always being busy lately. He left me at house-" she looked at Naeun who's hearing her story attentively. "Unni, Oh no!" she knocked her own head. "I'm here to look for my father. I forgot. I have to go now Naeun unni. Bye!" she jumped down the bench and ran to her left side. 

"Yebin! Wait!" two men were running to Yebin direction while Yebin was running away from them. Naeun went clueless and she wondered what were those men wanted from Yebin. Were they going to kidnap her? 

"STOP!" Naeun blocked their way. The two men pushed Naeun away and continued chasing Yebin. Naeun ran behind those two men, trying to save Yebin from them. 

"Gotcha!" one of the men laughed as he lifted Yebin up. Yebin knocked his shoulder hardly and tried her best to get down. Naeun tried to take Yebin from the man. She even bite his hand so that Yebin can go to her. Unfortunately, another man grabbed Naeun. 

"Don't ing touch me!" Naeun warned him but he couldn't care.

"I'm sorry miss. We are her bodyguards. Yebin ran away from the house. Thank you for looking after her well," the man who's carrying Yebin said. Naeun looked at Yebin in disbelief. This little kid ran away from house? These men are his bodyguards? All she thought at that time was, this little girl is a daughter of someone rich.

"Why did you run away, sweetie?" she asked. 

"I'm looking for my daddy! He's missing!" she said.

"Okay. Promise me after this, if you're looking for your dad, please contact me. I'll accompany you to find your daddy. Okay?" Naeun smiled at her while her cheeks. The man gave Yebin to her and she carried Yebin to her car.

"Unni. Can you be my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter