Chapter 55

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


You's pov:

 

I was so mad so mad that i tottally forgot where to go and didnt know what to do... That ing man is my father how could he.. Face me just like that...after all that his done... He will have the nerve to talk to me like nothing happens... Im so pissed right now .. I walk out of that restaurant and didnt bother to wait for umma...


She lied to me... Thats why she wanted to have a date because she freaking want me to meet him... My blood boils im so mad at them for keeping things from me...  What am i? Some kind of a stupid person... And thought they could fool me just like that... Damn why umma did this to me she clrarly knows i hate him.. Hate him from the core to my heart... He thought he could just redeemed everything and be okay ... Damn who is he anyway... His not my father and will never be . i would never called him my father... He thought umma forgive her easily that i will forgive him too..  His just ing bull right now...


Umma why you did this to me.. I trust you.. I knoe you still love him but do you have to lie to me... 


I dont kniw what to do now.. I was lost and my heart been hurting.. Why people always betray and hurts me i didn't do anything wrong why do i have to suffer now...


My feet brought me to my favorite park.. I sat at the corner and didnt bother that anyone was looking at me i know that I'm messed up right now and i couldnt care less .. I look at the sky crying . and frlt my pocket vibrating... I get my phone and saw who's calling i gritted my teeth as i broke my phone into pieces i don't need you right now and i dont want anyone right now.. My tears fell down non stop as i cover my face with my hands and shout.. I shout and shout and didnt care about the people... I just need to let it out or else i gone crazy...

 

 

 

 

Jessica's pov:

 

 

I've calling _____ for the past hour now.. She told me she will message or call me  every now and then but i haven't recieve any messagr from her.. I grt my phone and tried calling her again but i can't reach her she must've turn off her phone... Sighing as i was worried sick and decided to go to restaurant and see her myself...

 

I went out from my office and didn't mine sooyoung  calling me asking me where im going.. I went to my car and started the engine and drove off .

 

 

@the restaurant

 

 


I park my car and immediately went out from it as i go inside and saw yuri's worried face i furrowed my eyebrows at her and went infront of her as i was about to went to her.. I saw umma crying silently i fasten my walk and approach her she saw me and immediately hug me tight.. I dont know what happeb to her i just hug her back and caress her back.. After some minutes she broke the hug and said..


"I can't contact ______ I've been calling her   i went home and thought she was there but she's not so i went here hoping i could see her" i saw her tears fell down as i get my handkerchief and offer it to her.. She gladly take it as i said..


"I thought you and _____ go out ?" She look at me briefly and said..


"Something happen and i know she's mad at me.. Did she contact you?"


I shoke my head i wanted to ask further but i think umma still doesn't want to talk about it...


"I've been calling her to umma but she haven't pick up any of my call I've also message her but no luck i thought She'll be here too but i guess she's not" i got worried and look at umma sadly i saw yuri holding her temple as she said..


"I'm going to look for her umma go home and wait there I'll be calling sunny if she saw ____ and jessica go with umma please" yuri pleade i dont want to go home but i dont want umma to be alone.. Yuri signal me that she will just call me if she saw _____ she told us to go home maybe _____ will be there by now... Umma nods and say thanks to yuri and went to hug her before waiting for me.. I said bye to yuri and me and umma went home..

 


We arrive at the house and thought _____ would be there i saw krystal look at me worried and immediately said..

 

"______ come here but immediately went out i saw her bringing a bag i wanted to ask her why but she glare at me and walk out... Did something happen?" 


I got shock and immediately went up stairs and went to our shared room... I look at the closet and saw missing clothes of ______ what happen to her.. What's happening now.. I get my phone and called her again but no luck.. I was about to call her again but i heard krystal screaming.. I went down abd saw her holding umma... Umma fainted as i went beside her and called 911 i was so worried and i saw krsytal panicking i told her to call _____ ever now and then .. Umma still haven't waking up as i told krystal to help me to carry umma to my car where going to the hospital...

 


We struggle to get umma to car and i told krystal to go in side the car already  as i went in and started the engine and drove off .....

 

 

*hospital*

 

 

Were here at the hospital as the nurse treated umma.. I was worried sick and saw krystal crying.. Umma had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter