Chapter 62

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

My head hurts as i was trying to open my eyes but i couldn't my hands are tied up i tried struggling but it's no use what happen why i'm here ... Where i am? I wanted to shout for help but there's a cloth on my mouth... I try loosen my hands but its no use... I was getting scared and sweating alot ..


I heard voices and heard someone screaming wait i think i know who's shouting...

 


"Yah!!! Let me go who are you what are you doing this to me!!!!"

 

I tried calling her but its no used too... I heard a loud bang and heard her crying... I feel someone get what's blocking at my mouth as i said...


"Who are you people?" They just laugh as i heard him say 

 

"Shut up" he grabs the cloth on my eyes as i saw five men looking at me lustfully i turn my head side and saw jessica's shock face as i said..


"Jessica ?" She just looks at me confuse i know she's mad at me..

I look at the men again as they just laughing so hard..


" Where the hell are we and what do you want from us!!!!" I shouted i saw a men has tattoo in his face as he went closer and said..


"You'll knew later but for now shut up!!" He shouted at me as i got scared i saw men looking at jessica like they want to do something about her..  i tried looking at her but she always looks back...

 

"Hey do you know what happen before you're here?" She was hesitate to tell but she sat up and said..

 

"I was getting ready to go home i went down the basement i heard someone was following me i run and went to my car i eas about to open it and the next thing i knew i pass out..." She look so scared but she compose her self and she was trying to get out but i shake my head and said .


" I tried that already it's no use" she just look at me as i saw her tears slowly went down...

 

 

Some minutes of silent i saw the men looking at the phone and dialed as i heard him said .

 

 

" I got your girlfriends all i want you to do is to come here just you no police nor anyone if so i'm going to her one of them " he laughs as he end up the call i grew more scared i was crying alot and jessica too she heard it she was trying to break free but she couldn't its too hard to break free..

 

I saw the men typing something as i try calling him to let us go he just look at us and laughs he went out with two of his men i was trying to look around maybe i could use something sharp so i got loose this rope to my hands...

 

 

 

 

 


You's pov:

 

 

 

It's been midnight i haven't seen jessica going out i'm getting scared as i was about to go the basement i saw a van coming through i look carefully and shrug it off thinking it might be someone at the office.. i went to look for her but she's not here i even saw her car as i keep calling her but it's no use i couldn't contact her i tried calling soojung and she said she's been calling jessica i called yoona and yuri and think they know where jessica is and they tried calling her to but no luck... I went outside as i called for a taxi and drive off..

 

 

I was getting more nervous i feel my sidepocket vibrating i immediately get ny phone to my dissamay  it's only taeyeon.. i didn't answer her but then i got this feeling that i really need to answer it then she called again as i heard...

 


" I got your girlfriends " i was confuse and said ..


" What do you mean by that?" 


He laughs as i heard someone screaming and the guy in the other line screaming to telling the other person to shut up.. 

"all i want you to do is to come here just you no police nor anyone if so i'm going to kill one of them " i was getting more scared my hands are shaking alot of thinks went to my mind as i told him..


" Prove it" he laughs again and said bye i was confuse i don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter