Chapter 61

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You's pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I carried jessica as i went inside the house umma saw me as i just gesture her not to ask she just looks at me sadly as i told her that i'm going to our room she just nods as i walk upstairs and open the room as i slowly put jessica on the bed slowly tucking her in and put the blanket over her.


I sat down as i caress her face and put her hair over her ear.. there's still visible tears on her face.. i cried silently as i kiss her forehead minutes later i saw her stir abit as she closes and open her eyes as she looks at me.. i smile abit but she looks at me mad she pushes me away as i lay flat on the round she looks at me worried but she looks at me again with full of hatred as i heard her say..

 

"Why bring me here?" I stand up and sat beside her i know she looks mad at me right now but i don't really care ...


"It's our home jessica ofcourse i bring you here" i know she's mad i can see it and can feel it she just holding herself ...


"Not anymore"she said as she was about to stand up as i grab her hand .she yank it and was about to slap me ..

 

"Go ahead jessica slap me all you want hurt me all you want i deserve it but please don't ever leave me" she laughs and said ..

 

"You even leave me right and you go to taeyeon right!!!!?

"Look jessica i didn't know taeyeon would be there please i want to tell you the truth just please calm down" she just went silent and sigh...


"I'm going to tell you the truth just seat down for awhile jessica" she just follow without a word she just look down...


" I don't know why she's there and i went there cause like i said it becomes my hiding place and my comfort zone i was so selfish to not even contact you and get you worried.. i was confuse at my feelings i went there to sort things out but i regret it.. i regret going there but my stubborn hurt won't let me i drag myself there i don't know why she's there... I was drunk that night i went outside to buy some beers but i ended up looking at my own place i slowly went there as i unlock the passcode and it's still my code i went inside but no one was there after some minutes i saw taeyeon standing infront of me i was drunk i i still remember everything.. everything i was confuse and alone and forget about you... She was so close i kiss her hard because i want to sort things out if i still have feelings to her it's been bugging me the whole time... It's bugging me when i saw her at busan at what happen to us but all of that happen i was guilty cause i know you will be hurt.. i always remember you... But i got so hot and her it was so wrong but it was so right the whole time i know you would hate me for this but you need to know.. if you ask if i enjoy it no i didn't i her but i saw you i immediately stop it when i heard her moan i stop it jessica because i saw you because i don't want you to get hurt but i already did " i sigh she just shaking her head the whole time...


"Yes there's still feelings left for taeyeon but i regret doing that to her i know you hate me now but i don't regret loving you jessica what i feel for taeyeon is just lust i was drunk you don't have to forgive me i know it's all my fault.. i don't wanna lose you jessica you're all i have and i ruin it i ruin your trust i ruin your love for me if you could just give me a chance i'll prove to you how much i love you jessica" i hold my face as i cried infront of her..

 


I cried and cried i notice her moves slowly away from the bed as she looks at me emotionless as she said .

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter