chapter 46

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46

 

 

 

****
 

 

 

 

 

You’s pov:

 

 

 

 

I was on the ground and didn’t care as I feel a tap on my shoulder and see sulli looking at me worried, right I forgot I am here in the kitchen damn.. how many minutes did I just seated here?, I look at her and just told her that I’m tired, i stand up and holds her shoulder telling her that I’ll be going to my room, she didn’t ask me anything and I was thankful for that, walking in the street going to the house, ahh right taeyeon is staying there too, what will I do? damn… shrugging my shoulder off and didn’t actually mind what will happen, I have to face her and I shouldn’t be affected by her..

 

Entering the house as I decided to go shower, I get my necessary things and went to the bathroom and shower…

 

 

After I was done, I went to bed and drying my hair with the towel, I look for my phone and see it was already 8pm I smile looking at Jessica on my wallpaper, debating if I should call her or not because I know she’ll probably sleeping right now, wait I haven’t called yuri damn she will be mad, I search yuri’s name as I swipe her number and called her..

 

After two rings she answer it and said…

 

Phone conversation…

 

So you remember me..

Haha hello to you my dear bestfriend

Yeah yeah

Haha I’m sorry okay I just got busy here and forgot to call you don’t be mad now…

You don’t miss you buddy

Ofcourse I do that’s why I’m calling now

Tsk I hate you

I love you too yul..

Ewww ___ stop that

Haha you use to response before what happen now?

That was before okay?

Haha okay okay so how are you buddy?

I’m good, you?

Well I’m good but tired

Ohh you better rest then

Nah I’ll be fine

You sure?

Yes I’m sure umma

Yah!!!

Haha geez chill what happen to you?

Nothing I’m upset with yoona…

So it was nothing but you’re upset with yoona? What happen now?

She said she’s going to have dinner with me but turns out she can’t she shouldn’t promise me, ___ she’s been busy for a month now and I haven’t really seen her even now that were staying in one roof…

Have you tried telling her that you miss her?

Ofcourse I did but I’m the understanding girlfriend like you I just said its okay and its fine….

Yul buddy sometimes we have to be honest to our lovers tell her that you really miss her I thing she can spare some time with you,,,

She can’t she’s totally loving her work and forgot about me…

Yul yoona love you okay just ask her on a date

A date huh? She will just cancel it..

Aigoo I thought your understanding girlfriend? Go ask her out nicely or whine at her..

Whine!!!????? Why would i?

Yah can you not shout? Your destroying my ear..

sorry buddy

its okay.. go call her now and ask her on a date ara? Or you want me to ask her a date for you?

Yah no need to do that I’ll do it myself..

Good then, yul I need to go I’m sleepy

Okay buddy

 

I was about to end the call when I remember about taeyeon…

 

Buddy?

Yes ___?

Actually I need to tell you something…

About what?

Taeyeon is here…

What!!!!!!

 

Putting away the phone from my ear as it hurts when she shouted,, I put it back and answer her..

 

I said taeyeon is here and please don’t shout…

Why she’s there?

Well it turns out she’s one of the committee that helps people and the founder of this charity event I actually got shock when I see her here…

So what happen?

Ill tell you when I get home yul..

Hmm okay then but did Jessica knows about this?

 

I couldn’t answer her as I just listen to her and didn’t talk when she said…

 

You haven’t and you don’t have the plan to tell her don’t you?

Yes and no

Huh?

Yes cause I haven’t tell her and no because I plan to tell her…. But later when I get home ill tell her….

Okay buddy you should, no secret from her right?

Yes

Good then, you should go rest will talk when you free ara?

Yes buddy goodnight then and please go ask yoona ara?

Yes buddy thanks and goodnight

 

 

I look at me phone and sigh, how could I tell Jessica, going to my text message and message her saying…

 

‘sicababy, I miss you…I wish you were here with me… I’m missing your hugs kisses your smile.. I love you sicababy and take care always…. I’ll see you in two days…. Goodnight J’

 

I place my phone on my right as my eyes got heavy, I lay myself on the bed as I got sleepy as my eyes closing…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov:

 

 

 

 

The dinner was gone and the people actually love the food they keep talking about it as I got proud by ___, speaking of her,, where she is… I haven’t see her here, I look to my right and left and didn’t see her as I excuse myself and went directly to the kitchen, I slowly went inside as I saw two people who’s busy cleaning the dishes they notice me as the girl ask and say…

“do you need anything ma’am?”

“ahh I just want to ask about ___?”

“ohh chef ___? She’s not here though she was tired and said she’s going to rest”

 

I nodded my head as I thank her and excuse myself… my secretary just message telling me that she went to her room already as she can’t find me, I smile as I just reply her that it was okay, putting my phone on my pocket and decided to go rest too…

 

I was in front of the house as I fish out the key and open the house and notice that the light is on,,, ahhh maybe it’s the person who I’m sharing with, I slowly went inside the house as I didn’t want to make a noise and wake her up… going to the room as I peek inside and notice a feet on the ground.. Opening the door wide as I went inside and was shock to see ___ sleeping on the bed,,,wait don’t tell me were sharing a room?? Ahhh damn,,, I am happy but I was nervous too what if I can’t stop myself and told her what really happen? I don’t want to ruin her relationship with Jessica, Jessica been a friend too oh my god what will I do now?...

 

Biting my nails as I slowly approach her, seating on the bed beside her as she shift a little bit as I have to hold my breath and thanks god she didn’t woke up, I stare at her as I miss her so much… looking at her sadly and how I regret leaving her… I slowly raise my hand and slowly touch her jaw,, caressing it as I caress her hair and tuck a hair on her ear, she’s more manly now and more handsome the last I saw her… there’s no more ___ who’s chasing me and begging me to come back to her,.. I bite my lower as I can’t help but stare at her, I wish the time stop because I want to stare at her for long… I miss her touch.. her hugs and kisses… why did I let you go ___? Why did I let go? I love you so much ___ and I didn’t know if I could forget about you…. If I could forget my love for you… staring at her lovingly as I heard her phone beep, I went to get her phone and notice jessica’s message saying…

I love you too jagiya and I miss you I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter