hear me out

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm __kang i'm 24 years old and livng in the beautiful place called seoul korea. I'm just an orinary girl living alone in my apartment. My friends called me a fool and stupid. they say, why do i have to love that person who doesn't love me anymore? oh well what can i do? im hopeless in love with her she's my everything and she's also my first love. She thought me everything about love . I know she hurt me but all i want to do is loving her. I know i annoy and disturb her but i just can't forget about her, even if she doesn't want to see me or talk to me i dont mind, i will just continue loving her. maybe my friends was right im a pabo but i will keep loving her for the rest of my life.

Chapter 1

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

"LET ME GO!!! I SAID LET ME GO!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I DONT WANT TO TALK AND SEE YOU ANYMORE??.the girl said while struggling"

"Please just hear me out!! please im begging you!!" i said while tightly holding her hand.

 

"Your annoying me!! so you know that?? i don't love you just leave me alone and get out of my life already". the girl said.

"You know i cant do that, i love you too much, too much that i will do anything you want me too just please come back to me tae".I said while kneeling and holding her hand in front of her.

"There's no way you can do anything ___, i don't love you anymore can you see that? its been a year now since we break up can you just please leave and dont come back again im begging you". taeyeon said while looking at me like she doesn't want me.

"No taeyeon i can't.. i can't  just let go of you, your my whole life tae how am i suppose to just forget about you? i know you still love me tae just please come back to me"

"Please stand up ___ and just go home, your embarrassing me!!" taeyeon said shouting.

 

~I grab her hand and backhug her tight. I dont wanna lose her, but i feel taeyeon struggling to get out in my hug. but i hug her tighter. she push me harder and said those hurtful words~.

 

"I HATE YOU I F**KING HATE YOU!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND MOVE ON ___!!. IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU. i already get scared of  ___ seeing you everywhere i go, you stalking me around, you've become a nightmare to me already, just please im begging you, leave ,," she said while crying.

~i hate seeing her cry so that's why i just leave and look at her sadly, i see her walking to her home before slamming the door, i just walk out and turn to look at her again. i just mumble saying " i love you taeyeon i really do , if you just give me a chance , i'll do everything to make you fall in love to me again...

 

 

 

 

 

Another hurtful and sad night for me.. I got home and cry my heart out,, What can i do tae? for you to be able to love me back? a tear skip in eyes, i felt lonely again,, i remember those times that i first met her.

 

 

 

Flashback;;;

 

 

I'm running my as* out to be able to get on the bus going to my university, as i was about to step on the bus i trip and accidentally hug the person whose in front of me, im about to say sorry but stop when i see her smile at me,, or was i just imagining it? i felt my heart beat fast i was mesmerize by her she's really beautiful with those smile those cute lips her white skin the way she look at me dang it felt so good, i see her smile turn into a mad look, and she was looking down and i followed her and embarrass my self, my face turn red.. my hands was in her chest??? i was about to take off my hands of her chest but a loud slap cross my face and the girl yelled at me and said ERT. i fell dumbfounded and remain my self in my position my face sting alot that really hurt .util the bus driver back me  to reality and told me to seat down.

Sorry i said,, as i was looking for a seat the girl awhile ago was looking at me, or should i say looking at me with those deathly glare,

"I-i-m-- i feel my self stuttering . the girl just role her eyes on me, and do you know that the only vacant seat is beside on that girl?? how unlucky i am, i wanted to say sorry but she's glaring at me and feel my self scared of her,so i just remain standing"

The bus stop at my university and was about to go out when the girl bump into me really hard that i felt my self falling but thanks god i hel onto the rail of bus, the girl just look at me innocently and said,

"its your fault you ert"

i was like?? O_O what the?? okay im not gonna say sorry to her, god its not even my fault that i tripped over her. i did not do that on purpose though,

walking to the entrance of the school, i hear someone calling me and when i look who was it and it turns out to be my bestfriend yuri.

"___!!" i was calling you like a hundred times now, you pabo, yuri called and smack my head with her book.

"Argg.. that's hurt yul!!, and you just called me two times not a hundred times you dummy" i said frowning.

"hey what's with your face? you look troubled?"

"Na nothing i just meet this girl who called me a ert," i said walking with her,

"really? hahaha well your a ert though" said yuri smirking,

"the hell yul!!" i said half shouted.

"hhahaha im just kidding, tell me about it? "yuri said while laughing at me,

"argg stop laughing okay",, i said

"okay ill stop" while wiping the tears because of laughing,

i told her everything that happen, and

 

"hahahahahahaha that's hilarious___ haha so how was it? was it soft? or not?" said yuri while holding her tummy,

"what the hell yul!!, its not like that okay?"i mumble saying well maybe your right its soft, and i was spacing out and thinking about what happen and i feel my self turning red.

 

***slap***!!! "hey buddy you really are a ert hahah your spacing out__ said "yuri while wiggling.

"what? no no no hey!! yul!! where are you going?" i shouted at her.

"going away from you , you ert hahaha," yuri said while laughing and running awy from me. that damn girl.

"i'm going to get back at you yul!!" i said shouting,

 

 

 

oh my god im totally late from the class,, ms.han will be mad at me, i run and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter