chapter 39

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov:

 

 

 

A man standing beside the table as he looks outside from his office window and was in the deep thought, he was planning something, something that he should have done a long time ago. The man sit at the highchair as he open his secret drawer and get some files and open it, as he saw the picture and slowly holds it and tears was visible in his eyes he can’t stop looking at the picture and was mumbling about how sorry he was and how his so guilty. He took his phone and dialed number and said.

 

*I need you to do something for me*

*please monitor my daughter if anything happens tell me then*

* any detailed of it, I need to know what’s happening to her and one more thing her mom, please take care of her I don’t want anything bad happen to my family*

 

The man ended the called and put his phone at the table and look again at the picture and said.

 

~I’ll get you someday and we will be a complete family again~……

The man tears fall down on his cheeks and let his feelings drown him.. the man wipe his tears and immediately put the things into the secret drawer when he heard someone is knocking his office door and when he finish putting them safely he ordered the person who’s knocking the door to come in.

 

 

A woman who’s carrying a child went in and looks at the man who’s seated at the chair and said..

 

“I just arrive from the park” the man look up and nods his head and approach the woman and said.

“she fall asleep?” the woman nods and smile at the man but the man just look at him and said,

“let me put her to her room then” the man get the girl and carry her into his arm as he was about to walks away when he heard the woman said.

“tyler can we talk later?” the man didn’t even turn his head and said,

“yeah later soojin” the man just walks away and left the woman who’s looking at him sadly…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

Me and jessica went home after an hour of staying at the park and told her that I’m hungry. She laughs at me but I heard her stomach growl. She was blushing hard and I had the urge to kiss her right there but I  need to stop myself. She just slap my shoulder and I had to pretend that I was hurt.

 

 

 

Were now at home just sitting at the living room, jessica wanted to go to the restaurant but I told her I wanted to go home and cook her dinner. I just cook lasagna for us and I just waited for it to be done and now were sitting at the living room where jessica was on my lap while we watch movie. My hand wrap around her waist and I put my chin on her shoulder and give her small kisses ever now and then, jessica just leaning her back on me while playing at my hands, we didn’t talk, we just enjoy each other’s embrace.

 

I notice jessica turning her head as she said,

“jagiya I’m really sorry about what happen this lunch” I look at her shook my head and said.

“its really fine sicababy”I kiss her forehead as I notice her close her eyes I smile at her and kiss her both eyes and nose and cheeks and lastly her lips I was gonna give her peck on the lips but Jessica wrap her arms around my neck as she deepen the kiss, I kiss her back I put my hands on her sides, she bites my lower lip asking for an entrance which I gladly open, she explore inside my mouth as I taste her I wrap my hands around her waist and kiss her so deep she my tongue savoring every inch of me, I kiss her jaw down to her neck which I receive a small moan I was gonna stop but I couldn’t I notice Jessica stand up a bit and just seated herself on my lap facing me now. She looks at me biting her lips and god she was so hot by doing that. She smile at me and peck my forehead to my nose and my lips.. she went to kiss my ears and my earlobe, she was moving my hips too and I was too turn on she give me kisses down to my neck and it abit, she was dance on my lap while holding my head caressing it, I was enjoying it so she was, I was turn on, my hands went to her chest and give it a squeeze and I hear her moan again and its freaking music to my ear. I kiss her shoulder, she kiss my mouth as I kiss her back, we were getting hot.

 

 

 

 Until…………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beep beep beep beep……………………

 

 

 

 

 

I got shock and pushes Jessica as she looks at me glaring when I told her,

 

“oh shoot sicababy the food I cook” I immediately stand up and rush to the kitchen and saw a smoke  at the oven as I was trying to get the food out of the oven when someone splash a water on it and it got me wet too. I look at the culprit and saw Jessica smiling at me making a peace sign and said,

“sorry jagiya, I got panic okay” I heave a sigh and get the food that was got burn and put it on the table and turn to look at Jessica.

“sica we cant eat this” I smile at her and she laughs at me while walking towards me and she get some towel at the kitchen cabinet and wipes my face in it.

“hahaha that’s okay jagiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter