chapter 38

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38

 

****

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov:

 

 

 

Jessica went to her car and drive immediate, she was so mad she didn’t even care that she was driving so fast, her mind was too occupied with the thought of ­­­­­___ and sulli, she doesn’t want to get mad and be like this but she can’t help but feel extremely jealous, she was excited seeing ____ but then her jealousy trigger, she also know that ___ wouldn’t cheated on her but she’s afraid, she was busy the whole month and she know herself that she’s losing time with ____ she felt sorry but she knows ___ would understand her. She wave that thought and stop the car. She heave a big sigh and knock her head on the steering wheel and murmured.

 

“stupid jessica now ___ is mad at you” she looks herself at the mirror and bite her lips she regret living and acting that way towards ___. She turn on the engine and went back at the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You’s pov:

 

 

 

 

I just went to my office and just sat on the chair, thinking about jessica why she just went away not even talking to me, I massage my temple and just put my head on the table, I wanted to talk to her but I guess she doesn’t want to talk to me so I just leave her alone. I’m not mad at her I was disappointed, I’ve been missing her but I guess she doesn’t see that, I look up and look at the clock, I just get up and went to grab my things and walks out from my office, I saw yuri still eating her lunch as I just past by her , I heard her calling me but I just said I’m going out, thanks she doesn’t went after me. I just walk in the street as my mind is full of confusion my head hurts now and I just want to be alone and just walk where my feet  would take me………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov:

 

 

 

 

I park the car as I arrive at the restaurant and went straight in as I went to the kitchen and saw sulli who’s cooking some food, and look around and didn’t see ____ I was about to turn around when someone talk and ask.

 

 

“who are you?”

 

I tilt my head and saw sulli looking at me as I open my mouth and said,

“I’m looking for ___ do you know where is she?”

She blinks her eyes and just staring at me as I raise my brows and ask.

“why you staring at me like that?”

She shakes her heads off and said,

“oh sorry miss but are you jessica jung?” she ask as I just nod my head and saw her beam a smile she looks like a kid and said.

“sorry I just love you design it was fabulous can I have your autograph?” she looks at me and waiting for me to answer I was about to said something when she said,

“oh about chef ___ I didn’t know where she is, she was suppose to eat lunch with ma’am yuri but I didn’t see her anywhere.”

“ohh..”

“uhmm so can I get your autograph?” I look at her and smile, damn jessica and here you are getting jealous of her,

“sure but I’m not a celebrity though” she nods her head and say.

“well you are to me and you’re in every news okay” she said while getting some paper and pen, handed over me, I just politely get it and sign the paper.

“oh my thanks a lot” she smile as I just excuse her and she just bow my head and give me a hand shake , I went out and saw yuri talking on the phone and saw me looking at her she smile and went towards me as she finish her call.

“oh Jessie what you doing here?”

“uhmm you ,,, know” I bite my lips and looking down

“hehe you’re here to apologize at ___ right?”I look at yuri and nods.

“you two are kids tsk tsk..” I glare at her and she just waves her hand and said.

“chill how could___ handle you” I kick yuri’s feet as she looks at me and said.

“yah that hurts you know”

“oh shut up, you know where ___ is?” she looks at me and shake her head.

“I saw her went out and ask where she’s going but she just said going out so I didn’t push that question more cause I know she wanted to be alone”

I bite my lips and become worried you’re so stupid jessica.

“did you know what direction she went out?” yuri pointed at the right street I thank her and told her I’m going to look for ___ yuri just told me that she will call me if ___ came back and nod and went out and look for ___.

 

I try calling her but she won’t pick up……

 

 

 

 

 

 

You’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

My feet take me to a small park as I just look around and seated myself at the chair and just thinking, I saw a little girl walking towards me and handed me her ice cream, at smile at her and said,

“why u giving me that?” she smile and pointed at the chair and said.

“can I sit there?” I nodded and carry her and sit her beside me, she handed her ice cream as I take it and ask her again.

“so why u giving me your ice cream?”I smile at her and waited for her to talk.

“your swad and momfy giave mee ice cream if I’m swad hehe”

“oh that’s so sweet, thank you then” she looks at me and smile and said,

“your wecoame”

“so where’s your mom?”I look around and didn’t saw someone and look at the little girl.

“she swaid tooo swit hwere and wwait fwor her” I nodded at her and ask her again.

“so what’s yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter