chapter 50

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You’s pov.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m still at sunny’s house i message her awhile ago not to tell to anyone that im here.. cause i wanted to be alone in a mean time as she respected that and promise not to tell anyone.. i thank her for respecting my decision..

 

 

 

I keep drinking the beer that i buy awhile ago.. it’s been a day that i haven't message my mom or yuri or to anyone... my phone is turn off and i let it be that way... i was hurt for the things happen the other day.. and my heartache when i remembered it.. 

 

 

Swallowing the bitterness taste of a beer as i put the bottle on the table and saw that i drink alot of it... i didn't care about it as i needed it right now... i look at my wound that sunny treated.. i take the bandage off and saw a big wound on my hand , I got that wound when jessica push me hard and ended up breaking a glass over there,..

 

 it hurts but my heart hurts a lot compare to this wound I'm having.. sighing as i open a bottle of beer again and drink it... my tears fell down and i didn’t mind it..  damn why it hurts a lot loving someone... and that taeyeon... why does she have to ruin everything . Why she's making me confuse of what i feel... 

 

 

I already move on and i love jessica.. why things happen.. why did i meet her again.. what does this mean?.. a lot of question on my mind that i seek for an answer and add to that.. who's that guy with jessica???... why i feel they are so close the way jessica look at him and that bastard.. the way he looks at jessica.. i know he likes her...  biting my lips a i throw the bottle and ended up breaking the table.. i sigh as i get the bottle and a shattered pieces of glass.. 

 

 

 

I take the glass but ended up cutting my finger but it didn't hurts.. i take the glass off the floor as i remember that guy face whose looking at jessica with lust.. i crumble the pieces of glasses on my hand as i saw my hand bleed a lot...  damn it why i didn't felt pain on my hand? Wae ! Wae !!!!!...

 

 

I started to punch the table as it break it again.. as my hands full of blood .. i keep on punching and punching it as i stop and saw my hands bleeding nonstop ... i notice that my hand shake. As my breathing beats irregular... i catch my breath but i feel my body shakes a lot.. i gritted my teeth and tried calming myself down.. i inhale and exhale as i went to the bathroom and wash up..

 

 

 

After some minutes i feel my breathing backs to normal as i went outside the bathroom and treated my wound.. as i saw the table and bottle as i saw that it was a mess .. 

 

 

 

After I'm done cleaning i went to the guest room and decided to sleep for the night.... i don’t know if i should go home or not.. sighing as i close my eyes.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what happen i got home and stay on my room the whole night... morning came as i look for my phone but i didn’t receive a message from her.. i got worried as i know that i hurt her last night... standing up immediately as i was about to take my shower when i said..

 

 

Why would i be the one to talk to her?.. she's at fault her.. she should be the one who will ask forgiveness right?... I'm talking to myself as i nodded and ended up laying flat on my bed... i know that I’m worried right now but my pride eats me up....

 

 

 

 

 

I was on the table and just looking to Krystal who’s making the breakfast now. I saw yoona went out from her room and saw me.. she give me a sweet smile as i return a smile to her too.. she said good morning to krystal and ask what's she's making... we we're just talking to each other when we notice yuri who's running like a mad person.. we look at her as saw her worried face.. yoona whose with krystal approach yuri and tried to stop her from panicking as yoona holds Yuri’s face and make her face yoona as yoona ask..

 

 

 

“Yah babe what's wrong huh?”.. yuri look at her and said..

 

 

“______”... i look at yuri who's been panicking and saw in her eyes that she's scared?..

 

 

“Yeah what about her?”...

 

 

“Umma kang called me  asking if i saw ____ or if she's with me.. i told umma that i didn't know where ____is... umma said _____ didn't went home last night and now that i think about it.. i keep calling _____ yesterday and she didn’t pick up my calls and add to that i keep calling her right now but it will always send to a voice message...”

 

 i was shock when i heard it.. i run to the guest room as i get my phone on the bed and dialed _____’s number and yuri was right i heard the voice message.. i dialed her number again but no use... i dialed and dialed again.. but no luck.. 

 

 

I was about to dialed her number when i felt a hand stop me. I look who that person is and saw yuri looking at me and said...

 

 

“Did something happen between you two?.. tell me what's happening to the both of you Jessica,_____ is not like this she would always turn on her phone... please i need to know what's happening jessica.. i don’t want to see_____ being miserable again”...  i saw a tear fell down on yuris face.. i bite my lips as she let go of my hand as i told her what happen...

 

 

Yuri looks at me as she looks sad and said..

 

 

“Why did you defend him?”.. i look at her and was about to talk but she cut me off and said..

 

 

“Did you forgot that she's your girlfriend?..  jessica i know ____ she won't hurt you... why can’t you just give her a chance to explain to you? Wae?”..

 

 

“And i just know this?.. how can you judge her like that?..you know better that _____can't even Hurt a fly”... yuri continue to talk as i become guiltier and she was right i forgot that _____ is my girlfriend.... 

 

 

“You know what, if you can't trust her then you and taeyeon are just the same”.. i look at yuri as i saw her eyes with full of disappointment...

 

 

“If she still loves taeyeon she won’t have come back here to be with you”...

 

Yuri was right I’m so stupid... i cried silently as i heard yuri say..

 

“I understand that you doubt her but at least give her assurance that you trust her even just a little”...  she stop as she looks at me and said.

 

 

“We have to find her .... that girl is stubborn .. she might do something stupid right now. Let's just talk when we find her”...

 

 

yuri went out from the room as i left crying.. but i felt a hand hugging me so tight and i know it’s my sister.. i cried hard when she hugs me as i didn’t know what to say or do.. yuri was right... i was a selfish to think about it and didn’t give _____ a chance to explain things to me.. your a pabo jessica pabo-yah..!!!!

 

 

 

I wipe my tears as i told Krystal that we should find ____she nodded.. we saw yuri and yoona went out as i called them telling them that i will go with them but yuri said that we should separate ways to find _____.. i bite my lips and nodded and her .. i saw her went in front of me as she said..

 

 

“_____ is a loving person... if she loves the girl she will never hurt her.. so jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter