Chapter 57

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Yuri's pov:


It's been a week that auntie kang admitted in ghe hospital.. She always insist to go home but _____ didn't let her.. I know both of them are still not okay... And i know they both needed time to talk to each other.. I haven't know anything what happen.. I wanted to ask but i can't ask that damn best friend of mine.. She's not even talking to me... I know she need to explain everything to me but to my dismay she wouldn't even talk nor look into me.. I'm getting impatient even jessica notice us being awkward to each other and all i say to jessica is that maybe _____ is just taking her time to talk to me.. I didn't tell Jessica what happen... I can't hurt her.. She's been hurt and i can't bare to see that again.. She become my friend... And i dont want her to get hurt... She did everything to _______... I can't let _____ hurt her like that... I should talk to her or else i go crazy thinking what happen....

 


I was on my mind when i saw ______ just went inside the room.. She left saying she wants to buy foods.. I saw her carrying some bags as she smile at me but i just look at her like i don't even care.. she looks down and went straight to auntie kang.. I saw her kiss auntie and told her that she buy something to eat... Auntie kang looks at me and told me to eat but i shook my head and said..


"I should be going auntie kang the restuarant is full right now the manage just called me ill be back later" i went to her and kiss her cheeks.. She notice me not saying a word to _____ i was about to go when i felt her hand and said...


" are you two okay?" My eyes went wide but i compose my self and said..

" yes were okay"

" i don't think so.. You haven't talk to each other you think i didn't notice that? Its been a week that you two is beinv weird to each other something happen?"... I didn't say a word and i heard _____ said . 


"Let yuri go umma we're okay don't worry about us" i gritted my teeth and said..

" yes auntie we are OKAY!" I emphasize the word okay as i just bow at them at walks off... 


The manager didn't even text me... I just need to get out of that room...

 

 

 

 

 

You's pov:

 

 


It's been a week that i haven't talk to yuri.. I know i should be the one to approach her but i can't i don't know how to tell her i don't even know why she said that... Did she  saw us? It's really impossible.. I was trying to talk yo her but when i tried its like she doesn't want to talk to me.. She's been avoiding me to.. Even when i said hi or i smile at her she always just look away and didn't even bother to response.. So how am i suppose to talk to her if she's being weird too.. I guess she was mad at me...  I went out and told her that im going to buy us lunch but then she didn't talk at me and when i got back.. I smile at her but she looks away... I went to umma and told her that i buy something to eat and we better should eat but then this best friend of mine told umma that she should be going that the manager called her... Like what the?.. She's freaking mad at me for no reason at all just because i didn't called her !?.. Even umma ask us if were okay and yuri just said that we are but clearly we're not okay at all .  but umma is persistent to ask so just told umma to let yuri ko that were okay... But this buddy of mine just emphasize the word okay and bow at us and went out.. I was rooted on my feet when umma called out..


"_____-ya go talk to yuri" while holding my hand.. I was about to say no when i say the look in umma's eyes.. I know me and her are still not okay... I haven't really talk to her about that man.. And i know she's respecting that.. Yes i am still mad at her but she's s my mom and i can't leave her here alone.. I look at umma and nods my head as i fasten my walk and follow where yuri is... 

 

I saw her at the lobby and called her out.. She looks at me knitted her eyebrows she turn her back at me as i hold her hand and said...


"Yul buddy please let's talk" she look at me and response..

"About what _____?"

"About ahm i don't know?"

" You don't know then why are you even here?"

"Well basically your ignoring me for no reason"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter