Chapter 67

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's pov:

 


Yuri's right we need to talk things out i couldn't just leave without saying a word to her .. i'll be so heartless leaving her without talking to her... I stand up and went to get my phone and texted soojung that i'll be going out i get my car key and went downstairs to the basement and started the car as i arrive and drove off i need to talk to her to talk things out between us...

 

 

I arrive at the hospital walking towards her room as i was about to go in when i saw taeyeon going out from her room as i look confuse i saw yuri talking to her and saw them going to the other side as i slowly went inside ____'s hospital room i look at ____ looking at no way she just looks at the window holding her hands... She's alone right now i don't see umma and mr.park..

 

I slowly walk towards her as i saw her looking at me full of sadness in her eyes and  it hurts me seeing her like that.... I sat beside her and she didn't talk just she looks at me while her tears fell down.. i was about to wipe it off when she said...

 

"I let you go jessica" i look at her confuse... What she's talking about why it damn so hurt when i heard her say that... don't tell me taeyeon and her are together now!!!! I was about to leave her because i want her to be happy but it turns out she doesn't want me anymore great why am i being hurt if i plan to leave her right... I should not be hurting but damn my heart hurts alot.... I gritted my teeth as i don't want to cry in front of her as i just smile at her she continue and said...

 

"You've been hurt because of me jessica and i keep hurting you again and again... You don't deserve that... You deserve to be love and to be happy jessica and all i give you was pain... You give me everything as long as you can jessica and i couldn't even give my all to you because i was selfish i only think about myself and i don't want you to waste your life on me i don't deserve your love jessica... I don't deserve you"

 


She cried harder now... I don't know what to do. I was stuck at there looking at her .. i don't know if i cry or slap her in the face i was too jealous of taeyeon... Maybe they're back together as my blood boils the next thing i knew i slap her real hard .. she looks at me confuse but compose herself and said .

 

"I deserve that" she just laugh it off as i get angry again and said....


"Congrats ____ know i really need to move on from you and you were right you don't deserve me and i don't deserved to be treated like this....!!!! But when it comes to you i feel like stupid being inlove with you!!!!"

 


I slap her again and again... But i stop as i look at her crying ...

 

"Now you know the truth thats why you want to leave me right?" She looks at me confuse as i give her smirk and said..


"Guess i was right.... I should just go now" 

 

I stand up and turn my bodies away from that room.. i walk as far as i can... But i was waiting for her to come to me and  stop me from going away from her but to my dissamay she didn't come to me and stop me... I cried and went to my car and drove off . It hurts like hell...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You's pov:

 

 


It hurts seeing jessica crying infront of me and it hurts like hell when i saw her going away from me... I want her back but i already said hurtful words towards her... I couldn't take that back... I know she's been hurting because of me.. and i heard yuri and her talks about me...

 

I went to her apartment following yuri.. i just runaway from the hospital as i wanted to talk to jessica... But turns out... She's leaving me i guess i was not that important to her .. i guess she confuses my love for her... And she didn't trust me because i was selfish... I only think of myself .. i want her to be happy away from me... I want her to find someone who can love her the way she loves me... I'm so sorry jessica.. i don't want to let you go but its the only way to make you happy. ...

 

 

I was left on the bed wiping my tears away as i saw umma looking at me sadly... I hug her tight and cry like a baby to her... I told her everything happen as she just hugs me tight..

 

I look at her after i cried as she told me that i'll be discharge tomorrow i nodded at her and said ...


"Where's?" I couldn't say dad but umma knows who i was asking about she just say. 


"He went hope with his wife and her daughter" i look at her and said.


"You meet my sister umma?" She looks at me and said ..


"Yeah but your sister doesn't wanna talk to me but i saw her visit you here when your asleep" i nodded at her as i was sad thinking about my sister who doesn't want to talk to umma.. 

"Don't worry about it _____-yah okay things will be okay i'll just give her some time" she smile at me as i nodded .umma kiss my forehead and told me to rest... I obey her as i don't want to cry again...

 

 

 

 

 


Morning came....

 

 

 

 

I'm looking at my phone and smile sadly at jessica's face i know i'm missing her but i need to let her go.... I sigh as i get my things and saw umma telling me to put the things i carry as she doesn't want me to get hurt but i assure her that it's not that heavy she just let me be as we went outside the room.. i saw my father looking at me as i give him a smile .. he told umma that he will accompany us to go home.. i didn't protest and let him be...

 


We arrive at the house and saw that its empty i remembered jessica in this house.. i immediately wipe my tears off and told them that i'll be going to my room.. they didn't bother me as i went inside the room and said. Some belongings of jessica.. i sat on the bed and cried... If i'm not selfish jessica would be still here with me.... But i already made up my mind to let her go ...

 


Me and taeyeon are just friends now .. i told her about jessica on how much i love you... Taeyeon ask me if i still love her but when she ask me that i don't feel anything towards her... She looks sad but happy at the same time.. thanking me for being honest to her... I said sorry to her and told her that i'll be her friends if she wants too she gladly accept it and she always texting me if i'm okay or not .  I guess being friends with her is okay..

 

 


I sat here for over an hour as my phone keep ringing i look at the phone and see yuri calling me nonstop..

 

Phone convo

 

"Yah _____!!! I've been calling you!!"

"Yah don't shout please"

"Its jessica _____"


I was confuse on why she's talking about jessica..


"She's going to L.A now her flight is 10 am.."


I was shock and look at the clock and its 9:20 am now... But i just didn't answer yuri when she said .

 

"_____ are you still there you're not going to stop her!!??"

"No yuri"

"Wha--t???"

"Just let her be yuri "

"Why are you reacting like this _____??"

"I already let her go yuri"

"Yah!!!!!  You already said that but clearly you still inlove with her!!! Should you just fight your love for her!!!!"


"Yuri please"

"Bu---

"Were done yuri just let it be"

 


She didn't answer as i heard her heave a big sigh and said....


"Okay buddy i'll just go and see her okay"


"Okay"

 

 


End of phone convo .

 

 


I look at my phone as i saw jessica my tears fell down as i throw my phone on the wall and it breaks into pieces... I cried and hold my face as i couldn't take the pain away it hurts alot....

 

 

 

 

Jessica's pov:

 

Were at the airport right now waiting for our flight to be called on as i was seating and heard someone said .


"You're living without saying goodbye" 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter