Chapter 41

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov:

 

 

 

I was packing my things as I have an charity event in busan. Mr.hwang keep reminding me about it as I told him that I didn’t forget about it. I don’t know why his eager to let me handle this event. I know his rich and could just assign anyone he likes but why me?

But I didn’t complain as I love helping needy people too. I was on my on thought when I heard my dad.

 

“taeyeon-ah do you really need to go?” I look up at him and get confuse on why he ask that but shrug that off and ask him.

“why appa? Can I not come?” I saw him shook his head and seated on my bed and mumble something.

Don’t trust mr.hwang

 

But I don’t know if he said that or just my hearing is playing tricks on me.

“what appa?” he looks at me nervous and shook his head and told me it was nothing and said he was just going to his room and rest. I saw him went out from my room and he seems like bothered by something I wanna ask him whats wrong with him because his been like that a couple a weeks now. Me and him are actually getting along well but sometimes I saw him space out and his like thinking about something and when I ask him, he would just say nothing. I shook my head off nad continue packing my things. I’ll be staying in busan for 2 or 3 days.

 

I feel my side pocket vibrate as I get my phone and saw tiffany calling me.

 

Phone conversation..

 

Tae

Yes fany why you call?

Just want to hear your voice

Ohh okay

Tae are you telling me the truth?

What you mean fany-ah?

Ahh nothing just have a safe trip and take care ill hang up now.

 

Before I even say my goodbye I heard the other line when off. I look at my phone confuse. Tiffany is been not herself too like appa. Whats wrong with the two of them?. I was gonna message fany but I got afraid maybe she doesn’t want me to ask her about it cause last time I ask she just said it was nothing. So I just let her be……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov:

 

 

 

I’m staring at ____ who’s packing her things she was too engross on packing as I cant help but smile at her. I saw her looks at me and raise her eyebrow and said,

“why are you smiling like that?” she moves closer to me and side hug me as I put my head on her shoulder and hold her hand as she intertwine it. I looks at our hands and cant help but smile at it, and told her.

“nothing I just love staring at you and cant help smiling”

“aigoo” she pats my head and kiss my forehead

“I’m going to miss you jagiya”

“nado sicababy” she told me that she just going to finish packing as I nod and kiss her cheeks, she smile at me and continue packing and told her that I’m going downstairs and talk to umma which she reply with okay sicababy.

 

I went out from our room and went down and saw krystal talking to umma about her school and stuff. She even ask question about amber as I walk down and soojung see me smirking at her as she stop asking umma and compose herself as I laugh at her and said.

“so asking about amber now huh?”

“unnie~~~” she whine at me and holds my shoulder like a little girl caught in the act as I laugh hard on her and said.


“you really like this amber girl?” soojung look at me shaking her head and said.

“who said I like her?” I raise my eyebrow

“its obvious soojung just admit it” she shake her head repeatedly.

“nope I don’t like her okay I was just asking.”

“yeah right” I role my eyes on her.

“just tell me if you want her number arraso?” I wink at her and saw her getting blush and slap my shoulder and said.

“stop it unnie auntie kang is here” we look at umma as she just smile at us and said.

“I don’t mind it krystal and I guess amber is interested on you too” I look at soojung and saw her getting serious as I slap her head and said,

“study first arra?” I saw her widen her eyes and said,

“yah unnie that hurts you know” umma laugh at us and ask me where’s ___ and told her that’s she’s packing her things umma nods her head and told me she’s just going to talk to ___ and I saw her stand up and went upstairs.

 

I was just looking at the stairs when I heard someone say.

“you afraid that your girlfriend will flirt when she went to her destination aren’t you?” I look at the person who say that and saw soojung smirking at me.

“what your talking about soojung?”

“I mean your gf will be away from you for 2 or 3 days why don’t you just go with her then?” I shook my head and said,

“I promise you that I spend time with you right? And where going on a trip and ___ is going to be there after her event so I’m just going to wait for her okay” soojung just shrug her shoulder and said.

“your gf is pretty handsome are you not afraid someone might flirt with her?” soojung laughs when she said that as I glare at her.

“I trust her soojung”

“what if she’s going to flirt with anyone too?”

“yah stop thinking about ___ like that okay?”

“like what? I’m just saying the possibility okay”

“yeah yeah but I know her soojung she wont do that to me and yah ___ is being patient with you lately and you just giving her cold shoulder again and again whats wrong with you?”

“unnie I know that but the thing is I cant take this away this feeling of not trusting her fully. Just let me be unnie and maybe eventually ill learn to trust her but not for now okay?” she said firmly and told me she just going upstairs to sleep. I shook my head and just stare at the ceiling and was dozing off when I feel someone tap my shoulder and saw ___ looking at me and said.

“why don’t you go upstairs and take a nap?” I shook my head and hold her hand and told her to seat beside me which she obey.

“are you going now?” I take a glance at her and nod her head. And saw her bag beside the table as I cant help but pouted. She giggle at me as I pout more.

“sicababy stop pouting okay” but I didn’t stop as she grabs my face and kiss me fully on my lips and stare at me.

“look sicababy ill be just away fir 2 or 3 days that’s not long you know”

“but for me its like a year without you~~” I saw her laugh sweetly as I pout more and being clingy to her as she hugs me tight and said,

“I’m going to be missing you every seconds minutes and hours sicabby” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter