chapter 40

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 40

 

 

****
 

 

 

 

I was at the front door going to my car as I saw my dad looking through me. He looks tense up I was about to ask him but he just walk and didn’t even greeted me. I look at him as I know something was bothering him I wanted to ask him was wrong but I knew my dad he was just like me keeping it by himself, I shook my head off and continue to walk towards my car I went it and just started the engine and drive off to my work place…..

 

 

 

I was on my desk looking at some of the file that I needed for my work, after some minutes I heard someone looking as I look up and saw my secretary who looks at me and said.

 

“ma’am someone wanna see you” I look at her curious but shrug that of and told her who was it, she just told me it was someone I know I knitted my brow and just told her okay.

 

I saw a man went inside my office as I immediately stand up and greeted him..

 


“mr.hwang what brought you here?” the man smile at me and said.

“taeyeon you can call me dad remember?” I just give him a nod and a smile and ask.

“so what brought you here?” I went beside him and offer him to seat down,

“I just wanna see my future daughter inlaw can’t i?” I shook my head and said,

“ofcourse you can dad” I force I smile, me and mr.hwang are not that close I don’t know why his here.

“I just came here to offer you some deal” he smile and I don’t know why I feel scared with that smile but I just shrug that off and ask him.

“deal?”

“oh well its not really a deal but a business perhaps? I have this project that I’m working on and I know you can do it you know tiffany she can’t she’s not into this and I want you to handle it for me”

“ohh so what was it?”

“I want you to do an event for me a charity event; you have a charity that you build on right?” I nodded as he continues.


“once in awhile I wanted to give to some of needy people and I know you love to help, I just want you handle this for me, I already prepare everything there’s someone that I want you to work on with I just meet this person in which she could help you with it will happen next week. So what can you say?”

“yes I can help you with that dad”

“great then thanks for accepting my request” he smile and stand up and I follow him when he said.

“ill be going now thanks taeyeon and oh by the way. This charity will be held on in busan, I hope you would have a great day,” he bow at me as I followed him outside leading him. I was confuse on why on earth he ask me a request but I just shrug it off and just continue my work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov:

 

 

 

The man on a suit seated on his car and a smirk appeared on his face as he told his driver to drive along to his office. That smirk never leave him as he mumbled..

 

 

….let’s take a revenge……

 

When they arrive the man went to his office as he seated on his chair folded his legs and look at the document which his secretary prepared. He smile, and evil smile appeared on his face as he laughs loudly and said,

 

 

“you’ll pay for what you did mr.park.. ill make sure your daughter will suffer….hahahaha”

 

 

 

And on that desk, there are a lot of details pictures and document related to mr.park..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s pov:

 

 

 

Those nigh, I couldn’t believe what I saw and read… my heartache thinking about it, I couldn’t sleep nor think straight I always space out and couldn’t do my works right, even my workmates was worried on me but I assured them that I’m okay that it was just works that’s why I’m like this, but I could taeyeon lie to me about this, she’s my bestfriend, the woman I love since I met her, how could she lie to me. why should she keep this from me, I could just understand if she would just tell me so. What’s her purpose?...

 

I didn’t notice that I already crumble the paper I was holding on and notice my tears fell down on my face.. I didn’t know what to feel, if I was mad.. Disappointed.. jealous…

 

I loosen the paper and throw it on the garbage.. and said to myself,..

 

I need to know what happen to taeyeon and ___ kang.. I need to know their history why taeyeon keep this from me….

 

Why are you so important to taeyeon ____.... what did you do to make taeyeon like this….

 

I gritted my teeth and slam my hands on the table and grab my hair in frustration,, I need answer like right now.. I look at my phone and called someone I know who can help me with this.

 

I need your help…

I want you to investigate this woman for me.. any details including her past and all stuff that needed to be.

I want it as soon as possible..

 

I hang up after I told that someone what I needed and put my phone on my purse and decided to call taeyeon…. I know I ask taeyeon directly about ___ kang but then. She lied and I have to know it from my own.

 

 

Phone conversation….

‘taetae!’ I fake my voice in a split seconds

‘oh fany-ah why you call me?’

‘I can’t call my girlfriend now?’

‘I didn’t say that’

‘I just wanna ask if your free tonight?’

She didn’t response me for a minute I was about to talk when she said.

‘yeah im free ill get you on your company then?’ I smile genuine

‘okay ill be waiting then’

‘ohhh fany-ah your dad came here this morning’

 

I got confuse but just didn’t mind it and told her.

‘tell me about it tonight okay?’ I heard a hum in the other line.

‘okay see you later then? I love you tae’

‘yeah see you’

 

She hang up and I look at my phone sadly… she didn’t response on me.. I bite my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter