chapter 51

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 51

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

taeyeon's pov:

 

 

 

 

 

Going home as my heart hurts a lot for what i just witness.. i know i don’t have any rights to feel this way but i can’t help it... i still love her a lot and it hurts seeing her with jessica.. i should be happy but i can’t lie to myself that I’m still and will always longing for _____... 

 

 

stop now taeyeon... you will never have her again.. i feel wetness on my face as i slowly touch my cheeks and i just notice that i was crying a lot.. i couldn't breathe properly due to crying.. i try calming myself down . biting my lower lip as i tried to stop myself .. 

 

 

inhaling and exhaling as i sat down on the corner as i close my eyes.. i better forget about her already . she's happy now with jessica... please taeyeon just be happy with her right now..

 

 

but then what happen to that event got me curious the way she looks at me and staring at me.. the way she look away when i notice her looking at me.. the way she took care and being so caring was so hard to believe... she still the _____ that i fell inlove with and i can feel it she still have feelings for me... 

 

 

shaking my head as i gritted my teeth while talking to myself .

 

 

damn taeyeon she will never be yours again.. wake up already...

 

 

 

 

 

i decided to just sleep this off as my heart is so hurt right now.. i was about to lay down when i heard someone knocking on my door asking me to open it i got curious as i wipe my tears immediately and ask who was it.. i heard tiffany calling my name like she was so mad about something . i dont know why as i quickly open my room door as saw her looking at me furiously..

 

 

i was shock when she slap me so hard on my face as my face turn to right.. 

 

 

i held my face as look at her she was crying still giving me those furious looks.. i was confusion right now..

 

as i open my mouth to talk when i heard her say..

 

 

“liar!!! how could you do this to me!!!!!!”..

 

 

she slap my face again and i got more confuse.. she didn't stop hitting me as i keep dodging her and asking her what's wrong with her.. but i didn’t get any answer.. i hold her hands tightly and look at her and said..

 

 

“what's wrong with you fany?? what are you talking about???”

 

 

she was trying to get away from my grip but i hold her tight . i need answer.. why she's reacting like this... she just look into my eyes with full of angry as she sway my hands away and slap me once more.. and it's sting a lot as i look at her when she said...

 

 

“you and ____ had a relationship before.. why you didn't tell me.. why you making a fool of me taeyeon...?? wae!!!????”..

 

 

my eyes widen when i heard her say that.. i was trying to open my mouth and answer her but i couldn't ..

 

she laughs at me and said..

 

“cat got your tongue huh?!!!!.. I'm not stupid tae.. thats why i feel you don't love me because you still freaking love her... why tae!! why do you have to lie to me???? wae!!!!!????”.

 

 

i tried holding her and tried to explain things to her but i was rooted to the floor and couldn't move at all..

 

she look at me and said..

 

“why can't you talk tae?”..

 

“h-how d-did you know?.. i stuttered.. 

 

“is that so important on how did i know taeyeon?”

 

“I’m sorry”..

 

“wae did you lie to me tae?”

 

“I’m sorry” 

 

“please stop saying sorry and tell me why you lie to me????”..

 

 

 

I look at her and saw her cried, biting my lips as I look down and said..

 

 

“I want to forget everything about her that’s why I didn’t tell you about her,”

 

“why?” she faintly said

 

I look at her slowly and asking me to tell her the truth as I gulp my saliva and speak.

 

“I didn’t tell because I don’t have the courage to do so, it’s so complicated tiffany,”

 

“complicated? Taeyeon did you forgot that I’m your best friend!??”

 

“I know tiffany”

 

“then why you didn’t told me all of that? I even ask you if you know her but you just told me she’s your friend and that’s it, am I a fool taeyeon?”

 

“ofcourse not tiffany”

 

“then why???”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“enough with your sorry taeyeon because right now I feel like crap already, so tell me the ing truth”

 

I look at her as she pleads me to tell her.

 

“look tiffany she was my past and I don’t want to talk about it with you and ruin our relationship”

 

“relationship huh? Do we really have one????”

 

I look down as she continues.

 

“ did you just use me taeyeon?” I look up and shook my head.

 

“ taeyeon because I feel like one!!!!”

 

“no fany I didn’t use you”

 

“don’t call me that taeyeon”

 

“please believe me”

 

“how could I believe you when you tell me all lies about you”

 

 

I walk closer to her but she step back while shaking her head.

 


“don’t come near me taeyeon”

 

“please tiffany let me explain”

 

“explain it to me clearly!!”
 

I jolted when she shouted at me as I look into her eye and said.

 

“I never use you tiffany, you do know that I had feelings for you, yes I lie but I just don’t want to remember my past with her,”

 

“you have feelings with me? are you kidding with me right now?”

 

She laughs and said,

 

“wait did you just say HAD?”

 

I look sad at her as I notice she bite her lower lips and said.

 

“you had feelings with me?” her tears fell down as I wanted to wipe that off and was feeling hurt when I see her like this.

 

She wipes her tears away and said,

 

“so you telling me you don’t love me right now?”

 

I didn’t answer her I just look at her.

 

“those year with you taeyeon have you ever love me?”

 

I bite my lip and couldn’t answer her, I know that I don’t love her like she love me, maybe before I did but I don’t know now,

 

She laughs again while her tears fell down..

 

“am I a toy that you have to play with?”

 

I was rooted on my feet as I don’t know how to response to her.

 

“ what am I to you taeyeon? Tell me!!!”

 

“why did you say yes to me? if you don’t feel the same way as me? why do you have to play with my heart taeyeon? Did you know how much I love you? did you have fun playing with me huh!!!?”

 

“answer me taeyeon!!!”

 

 

She moves towards me and hold my shoulder and said..

 

“please tell me that you love me that this is just a dream taeyeon, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter