Chapter 64

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's pov:

 

 

 

 

What the heck i keep  calling ____but she won't answer again what's happening now i know jessica and her are not yet okay but she promise me she won't make me worried again and now she's doing it again .. damn that girl if i see her i will make her regret making me worried about her... I keep calling her and she always end up my calls damn _____ you so going to get it from me.. i was at my office slapping my head i. Frustration as someone went inside without knowing was gonna get mad at the person when i saw umma come running to me and said ..

 

"____ she didn't come home yuri i'm worried about her she said she's going to jessica's work but till now i couldn't contact her she always hang up yuri what should i do she didn't come home last night please i keep calling jessica but she won't answer it too i keeo calling soojung but her phone is off what am i going to do right now yuri what if she do something ba---d" i saw umma shaking hands holding me as i get scared i couldn't get this feelings off of me it like something happens to _____ i sigh as i told umma that i will look for her and told her if ____ contact me i will call her as soon as possible i told her to go home and wait there maybe ____will be coming home now but umma shake her head and said ..


"Let me go with you yuri-ah i'm so scared and i don't know why please " umma cried as i bite my lips and slowly nods at her she looks at me sad and slowly stand up as i told her that we should go and find her we were going out but stop when we saw soojung looking at us scared as she said ...

 


"Unnie didn't come home last night i went to her workplace and saw her car still there i didn't know where else to find her " she's crying now what's happening right now 


"Did ____ call you?" She looks at me shake her head .


"Why unnie?" 

"Because ____ is missing too we don't know where she is"


"Wh--at?"


I sigh as i saw umma hug her and tell her about ____ i remembered when she said she saw jessica's car still there as i said .

 

"Soojung you say her car still there right?" She looks at me nodded as i ask..


"Did you ask the cctv there?" She looks at me confuse as i am scared to tell her about ehat i predict as i sigh again said..


"Ask her secretary if she saw jessica or message her and we will go with you i'm going to ask there cctv " i gesture them to come with me as we went to my drive i went to get my phone and told her about what happen and telling her to call me if ____ called her i was getting scared anyminute i don't want to think bad but i know _____ if she promise she won't break that promises right we really need to see that cctv..

 

 

 

Upon arriving at basement i saw jessica's car when soojung pointed at it i park my car as i went out.. i told umma to go home maybe ___ is at home and told her to called me if ___ called her she didn't protest as she went home told me to tell her if we know ____'s whereabout i assure that i call her as soon as i know where ____is... Soojung and i went to jessica's car but no sign of jessica i told soojung to go up as we walk to the elevator and went up to jessica's office... Upon arriving at jessica's office we saw her secretary as soo jung ask her about jessica an she said ..

 

"She told me to go home early last night because i was not feeling well i was hesitant to leave her alone but she said i can go and that there's still alot of paper works she needs to do i don't know what time she went hope i keep calling her but no answer" she looks at us scared as i told her to keep calling jessica and ask where i could find the tech room she nods and told me the floor ad we went there and ask them about the cctv last night the men in his uniform nodded and went through every cd to play.. 

 


I was looking intensely at the monitor as i came across and told him to backwards it and said 


"Stop right there" i pointed and gesture him to play as i was gripping at the chair and saw jessica getting hit and three men push her into the van i saw soojung shock face as i couldn't process what happening but i have to be strong as i hold soojung and told her that we will do our best to make sure jessica will be okay... I was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter