Chapter 66

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You's pov:

 


My hands hurts alot and my head spinning i couldn't see my father clearly they tied him as i just couldn't bare to see him so vulnerable i couldn't do anything to help him i was still hanging and my hands are hurting right now i saw hwang looking at me while pointing his gun at my father. I hear someone said..

 

 


"Please hwang i'll give you anything you want just spare my daughter's life please i'm begging you just let her go"


"Funny your daughter save two life just to saved them and here you are trying you saved your daughter's life.. like father like daughter isn't? Hahahaha"


"Please i'll do anything"

"Shut up as if you can give what i want!!!!"


"Then tell me!!!!"


" you tyler then give my parent's back and give me back areum!!!!" 

 


I was shock to hear him mention umma what's happening now did he know umma too..

 

"Are you crazy!!!! It's not my fault that your father commit suicide and your mother follow your father okay its not my fault and areum!!!?? What your talking about!!!"

 

"Cut the crap tyler you know that i'm inlove with areum and you forget our friendship just because of her you knew that i'm inlove with her and i beg you to stop asking her out and yet you steal her away from me!!!!"


" i didn't steal her she loves me and i'm inlove with her i tried getting away from her but i can't okay i can't!!!!"


"You didn't love her you even left her just because you couldn't handle her because she's poor and you just left her just like that!!!!! I tried coming back to her but she always refuses me too because of you!!!!! What did she sees in you that i don't have!!!!!!"

 

"Your not inlove your obsess to her your scaring her and she knows that you following her around its not love okay and now your hurting her daughter for your revenge is that love your talking about!!!!!"

 


"I didn't care about her daughter because when i see her i saw you you didn't even know how to take care of your family hahaha you didn't even know i'm the reason of her accident hahaha" 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Tyler's pov:

 

 

What his talking about no it can't be it was an accident no no....

 

 

"You heard what i say huh!!!" He slap my face as i look at him with full of hatred how dare him touch my daughter and make her suffer .. i tried breaking free as he just laughs at me and said...

 

"Ohh i plan it all i guess she's lucky to be alive right now so ashame i should just kill her so you can suffer right and areum will hate you because its all your fault hahahaha"


"You think she will love you after what you did!!!!!"

"I don't care about her now what i care about if my revenge on you did you get it!!!!" She split on my face as i look at him...

 


"Its been taking so long now i should just kill your daughter right?" He smirks as he gesture his men to cover my mouth i struggle my tears fell down as he point his gun at ______ please god help my daughter i can't bare to see this please help me help us!!! I was keep on praying that someone might help us but i heard a loud bang as i look at my daughter .. she's not moving i saw blood on her stomach as i couldn't help but cries .. i tried breaking free but its useless i saw hwang laughing at me as i heard a gun shot again i saw hwang on the ground holding his shoulder as his men begun to shot at someone i saw yuri hiding and shooting at them .. hwang stand up as he was about to shot his gun at me when i saw cops running at them and alot of gun shot was heard... They run away as i look at my daughter lifeless body... I still tried to break free but i couldn't i'm useless i couldn't. Help my daughter !!!...

 

I saw yuri looking at me while untying me as she was done she told me to help her put ______ down i know she's crying now but she went to _____'s side as i stand up and went to get the rope and slowly put her down.. 

 


I was about to go towards my daughter and yuri when i heard footstep and saw hwang running towards them as he points his gun at them as i shout and run towards yuri and ______ i hug them as i heard gun shots again.. 

 

Yuri look at me worried as her eyes went wide as i look down and saw blood on my stomach  i cough and split blood but i endure it as i tell yuri to carry ____ she nodded as i slowly stand up and saw hwang lifelessly on the floor i went to him and see if his still alive but his dead the cop went to my side asking me if i'm okay but the next thing i knew my head spinning and it went all black...

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's pov:

 

 

We heard gun shots as i saw yuri running towards us carrying _____ i don't know what to do my tears fell nonstop as i was scared to see _____ lifelessly body we heard ambulance rushing to them as the gun shot was done... I slowly went to yuri as the paramedics went to get _____ i saw her a lot of blood on her stomach i was stuck i couldn't move my hands shakes alot please don't die _____ please i'm begging you i saw taeyeon went to her sides crying i look at her pity her it's not her fault she was just protecting her right i should not be jealous right now she's her friend too and she's worried too like me but i couldn't even move damn jessica!!!...

 

 

I saw them carry ____ on the ambulance as they keep asking who will come to them yuri look at me while dragging me inside i couldn't protest as i want to be _____'s side.. i heard yuri that they will be behind us i nodded at them and saw taeyeon's worried face i just give her a small smile as the door slowly close ..

 

 


We arrive immediately to the hospital as i keep holding _____'s hands i was too worried about her the nurse stop me from entering the operating room as i left behind while the door close i saw _____'s father the nurse dragging him on the bed as he went inside the operating room too ... I saw yuri yoona and taeyeon coming running as yoona went to my side and soojung hugging me tight ..

 


Minutes later i saw umma crying as i look at yuri signing me that she called her i nodded as i went to umma and side hug her and telling her that ____ is a brave woman she will survive this... I keep hugging umma while waiting for ____ please don't just die yet ____ just please.. if you survive i will let you go and be with taeyeon if that's what you really want i will let you go i know you will be happy with her ...

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's pov:

 

 

I saw jessica how she loves _____ and i couldn't take that away from _____ i know _____ know the whole truth now but i knew she loves jessica now more than me.. i just wish for her recovery... I was too worried about her if i loose her again i will not forgive myself .. i just want her happiness and i want her to forgive me for what i did to her.. i know she suffer alot from me and all i want from her now is to be happy and thats it.. i already let her go before i should let her go now and be happy with jessica... I want her to be happy not to make her sad.... Please just be safe ____ i'll do anything just to make sure your safe...

 

 


We waited for almost 4 hours as i doctor went outside the operating room we all stand up as we look at ____ the doctor said she's out of danger now and her wound is not too dangerous she just exhausted and needed alot of rest... I was relief to hear that... Yuri tell them to put ____ on the VIP room the doctor nodded as they all went to the room i slowly turn my back around and walks off ... All i wanna know is her safety and i know she's safe now... I slowly walks out... I was about to the exit when i felt a hand holding me i turn around and saw jessica looking at me while saying...

 


"Can we talk?" She gives me a small smile as i nodded at her as she told me to follow her...

 

We went to this cafe in the hospital as she seated as she looks at me.. i went to sat down... We were silence for a moment when she said...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter