chapter 53

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 53

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Areum's pov:










I'm in the car with Tyler.. He insist that he will take me home.. I refuse at first but his stubborn just like _____.. So I couldn't say no to him.. His the one who's driving and I'm just beside him.. Just looking outside the window.. I remember what he told me awhile ago.. I was shock and don't know what to say...


He wanted me again.. We wanted us to be family again.. Is he out of his mind.. Yes I was happy when he said that but it's been 25 years and he already have his own family.. I told him that I don't like what his talking about but he looks serious on me telling me that he still love me and was regretting that he left me..


I don't want to ruin his family and he got a daughter to his wife.. I don't want to hurt them.. I refuse his offer even its so tempting to say yes.. He begs me and cried in front of me. Holding my hands so tight.. Begging me to take him back.. I have to look away when he stare at me begging me like that.. He knows my weakness.. So I have to be strong and stick with my decision.. I told him that I don't want him back anymore that I don't have any feelings with him.. That I was mad at him still.. I told him that looking straight to his eyes.. That's the most lie I ever tell him. But I have to. For him not to hurt his family.


All I want now is to see my first born child and that's it.. He was crying a lot.. And it hurts me hearing his sob asking me to take him back.. Saying how sorry he was.. But I already told him my decision and he clearly knows me that once I said no then it would be no.


Yes I still love him to the bottom of my heart and that never change a bit.. His the one man that I ever love and will love forever.. Yes I wanted to say yes when he ask me back.. But I can't.. I don't want to hurt his daughter and his wife.. And mostly his family doesn't want me either and I don't want to be hurt again and again.. My only priority right now is my daughter _____. Even it’s hurt me saying those words to him. I have to.



 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 





Tyler 's pov:




 




I was just driving with areum She's still pretty as ever. Nothing change with her even she got old.. I was stupid and fool to leave this woman that I ever love.. I'm a coward and now I expect her to accept me after what I did to her.. But I won't stop until she would accept me and forgive me.. I will make up to the things I did.. And for my daughter..


It's been years that I ask soojin to divorce me. She knows that I don't love her. My parents want me to marry her. My dad threatens me if I don't do anything he wants.. He will do something to areum.. I regret because I was scared and got tired .. But I actually don't want to leave her.. It's because of my dad. He threaten me.. But I know there's a part of me that I don't want to have a hard life because I'm not used to it.. I was not going to leave her side but then dad did everything for me, not have a good job. That is why when I apply for a job in a big company..they would always say no. It's been hard for me.. So I have to find any jobs. Name all the job they have there I apply it all.. So I could have money for areum and for my daughter.. But then I got tired and always got mad at her.. But she always understands me.


I was coward enough to accept my dad's offer.. To leave my family and I could have the things I want. That he will give me all his wealth..


Yes he did. But he has condition that I should not contact my family.. It's been hard for me.. And I regret that.. I wanted to go back but again he threatened me so I couldn't do anything. I got divorce to areum.. I couldn't face her because if I did.. I know I couldn't stop myself.



I was stupid leaving my family.. And add to that. I have to marry soojin.. Soojin is my childhood friend.. And my parents and her parents are friends.. They already arrange a marriage for us. But I don't love her.. Yes I love her as my friend.. But more than that.. I don't. Yes we are married but not in a years that I have feelings for her.. My heart still belongs to areum and will always be..



After my dad past away. And mom told me to do everything that I want.. My mom is not strict but she has to agree everything that my dad wants.. She was sorry for me.. But when dad died.. She told me to do anything I want. I was thankful..


I ask soojin to divorce me.. I know I've been hurting her a lot.. But I can't learn myself to love her.. Yes I have a child with her.. Because dad wants me.. I love my child with her and I don't regret that. I will do anything to make my kids happy...


She would always change the topic whenever I told her about the divorce.. I keep asking her to sign the papers. But still she would always make my kid the reason she couldn't sign it because she was busy taking care of her..


I know she loves me.. But what can I do when my heart didn't want her.. There's only areum in my heart. She will always have my heart no matter what..



I will do anything just to get you back areum... I promise that..







 

 

 

****




 

You's pov:








Me and Jessica have arrive at home and notice that umma is still not here.. I keep calling here phone but I couldn't contact her.. Jessica said maybe umma went out for awhile and will be back later on.. But why do I feel that I'm scared or something.. Or maybe just paranoid.. Seating at the couch waiting for umma to come home.. We should be opening the gifts today.. But turns out maybe will to do it tonight.. Yuri and yoona will be arriving soon.. And I should be cooking foods tonight but Jessica told me not too. Because Yuri's parents will be bringing foods here.. But I insist Jessica that I'll be baking cakes later and she agree to it..



I notice krystal looking at me as I ask her if she wants anything when she said..


“Umma will be fine.. Why are you so worried about?”..


Yes she called my mom umma too and I don't mind it and yes they a bit okay now so I’m thankful for that although she always bully me and make fun of me so yeah what a nice kid right?..


“I know” .. I said,


“Then why are you so worried right now?”


“I don't know.. Maybe I'm not used to it that mom didn't even told me that she went out. That's all”..


“Ohh.. Hahaha”..


I look up and raise my eyebrow at her asking her why she's laughing..


“Oh nothing.. Hehehe”..


“Yah!!!”..


“Look umma is old enough and can take care of herself”.. She giggle and went to look at the magazine she was looking at.. I pout and look at her.. Notice me doing that and said..


“Ewww don't do that.. Jessica unnie fall for that but I won't.. Stop it or I'll throw this magazine to you”..

She was about to throw it as I look away and told her..

“Meanie”..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter