chapter 52

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeo’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany go home after I said everything to her.. She was looking sad.. Or having mix emotions.. I wanted to ask her to stay but I know she wants to be alone .. She didn't look me in the eye when she went to her car.. I know she was hurt from the truth and everything that I said to her and everything that she knows.. I feel very sorry and I know it’s hard for her to forgive me for what I did... And the guilt is eating me up...


Christmas was too lonely for me... I just spend it in my room.. My dad ask me to eat with him I did but after that I went straight to my room and read all the letters that ____ had gave me.. I still keep the stuff that she brought, all of it.. I don't have the heart to throw it all because I treasure it a lot.. I miss her more and more.. My tears fell every time I remember the memories we have.. The Christmas we spend together and now knowing her that she's spending it with Jessica it gives heartache to y chest.. I am really happy for them.. But what can I do.. My heart still beats for ______ only for her... And I just let that be because it’s my fault that I lose her forever....


Wiping my tears away as I decided to sleep it off.. Nothing will change.. I need to be on myself from now on and focus on my work.. I don't know what I'm going to do with Tiffany.. I know for sure she won't talk to me for awhile.. I wish she'll forgive me in the future... And I'm going to make up the mistake I did.. And for ______ I wish I had the time to tell her how much sorry I am for what I did.. But I don't want to ruin everything that she have right now.. I love you _____ that's the only thing that gives me hope to live my life right now... I hope in other lifetime we will meet again and be together.. I'm just waiting for that time for now..







I'm with my office I know it’s Christmas and most of the employees are on vacation.. I'm the only person in my office right now.. Trying to finish all the work that I left behind when I was in charity event.. I was busy in my own world when I heard someone's knocking the door.. I look up and saw someone peeking and saw dad looking at me.. I gesture him to go inside as I heard him say...


“Why are you working on Christmas?”..


I look at him and shook my head and said.


“I need to finish this for the month appa.. Things will be busier next year.. So yeah”...

I went to work again and heard him saying..


“Just for today tae.. Go out.. have fun, call Tiffany”..


I bite my lips when I heard Tiffany's name.. I gulp down my saliva and look up at him and said..

“Appa please I just need to finish this”..


“There's always have tomorrow tae.. Just rest for today.. Just today... And later can we have dinner?”..

I sigh and nodded at him.. His trying his best to earn my trust and I notice that the appa that I love, came back.. I give him a smile and told him to go out too and will see each other later on.. He nodded and bid goodbye as he went beside me and kiss my forehead.. I miss him a lot ...

 

He went out from the office as I keep the work on my drawer and decided to go out and have a fresh air.. Dad was right... Getting my stuff ready and went to the basement.. I saw some guard who was there and greet me.. I just smile at him as he greeted me merry chirstmas.. I told him to go home earlier.. But he just give me that smile again as I bid him goodbye ...



 

 

 

Driving to the town as I don't know where to go... But my mind brought me to namsan tower..  the last thing I remember when I came here.. It was that night that I need to let go of her.. It was a heart break of me..

 

Getting out from the car as I already park the car.. The breeze cool me off as I hug myself down... I saw that there's a little snow as I rub my shoulders slowly and walking towards namsan tower.. I saw a lot of couples were there.. As it was Christmas and this is the best spot to spend it with.. I saw those locks they put in.. And remember the thing that we did here.. Now I have the idea to forget all about it.. I'm going to go in the place where me and _____ went too so I can reminisce the memory about us and try to forget about her... But I know in my heart that I will never forget about her...




Sitting at the bench and just looking at the people were there.. Some people greeted me and I greeted them back... Some kids keep smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile at them too...



Sometimes I remember the plan that _____ wants... To have kids to raise them with our own... But that dream is gone right now.. Having her as my wife and having her as the mother of our kids... I still want that... But maybe in my dreams it will happen....


Sighing as I close my eyes for a minute.. I stay there for awhile after that I decided to go to the mall as I forgot to buy appa a gift and maybe buy something to our maids and guards...




When I arrive at the mall.. I keep looking at the things that I need to buy... Pushing the cart as I was busy looking for gifts when I have a glimpse of ______.. I stop at the moment and notice her checking a shirt that I know she likes to wear.. I went to the corner because I don't want her to see me here... I peek at her and couldn't help to stare at her.. And smiling because she's too cute when she likes the shirt she want to buy.. But my smile was gone when I saw Jessica back hugs her as _____ smile and turn to look at her and kiss her on the cheeks.. I look away as my heart pinch on the scene that I just notice..

 

Of all place.. Why I even came here.....

 

I hurriedly walk off away from that place.. I went to the corner.. And breath out.. I didn't know that I hold my breath for a minute ... Damn..

I went to the different side and pay for the things that I already get as I want to go home right now...




I went home having heavy hearts still remembering about what happen awhile ago... Does fate playing on me.. Why do I have to be hurt again and again....


 

 

 

****

 








You's pov:









I was staring at the shirt that I keep eyeing for about a minute and so.. And I notice that someone is looking at me.. I look at my side and saw taeyeon... I didn't want her to notice me that I saw her.. I keep looking at her when she didn't look..

 

She's actually obvious doing that and it's kinda cute...wait... Why did I say that... Stop it _____..

 

Shaking my head and feel that someone hugs me behind and I know who was it.. I turn around and saw Jessica smiling brightly at me as I kiss her cheeks.. I kiss her while looking where taeyeon is and saw her walk away.. And notice that she was sad or maybe I was ima

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter