Chapter 54

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   Chapter 54

 

 

 

 

 


You's pov:

 

 

Lately i've notice umma being not in her herself... And i keep asking her why but she would always have an alibi.. Or change the topic... Sometimes i also notice that she's been going out lately i mean its not bad at all but she doesn't even tell me where she go.. Jessica said that i should just let my mom do what ever she likes because maybe umma just fot bored... But she's working and tired and i dont want her to tire her self more...

 

But then i just let my mom be.. 

 

I'm here at my office playing with my pen.. I was thinking about mom again ang again.... Sometimws i even saw her talking to her phone and notice her being happy.. I mean its not reallt a bad thing that she's happy now.. Oh well maybe im just paranoid ...

 


Still playing at the pen and didnt notice someone who's looking at me when the person called and said...


" ______" 


I look up and saw umma her... And i was like.. What she's doing her?.. I stand up immediately and approach her.. She smile shyly and me and went to me and said...


" you got time baby?"

 

I kiss her before i answer her and said...

"Yeah" she look at me briefly and smile at me..

We went to seat and mom look at me... I was wondering why shes doing here  ....

"What you doing here umma i thought your on duty now".. 


She shakes her head and said..


"Can i not visit my baby?" She holds my face and caress it gently... I dont know why but something is wrong....


"Umma" i holds her hands and said...


"Somethings wrong?" She shakes her head and continue to look at me...


I dont like it.. I mean shes keeping things from me.... I breath heavily and said...


"Umma you've been not yourself lately.. Something's wrong?... You do have a problema?" She widen er eyes and just keep mum...


I holds her hands and caress it gently and said..

 

"Its ojay if you don't want to talk about it umma but don't ever forget that I'm always here fpr ypu if ever you needed me" she looks at me crying at i widen my eyes and wipes her tears away but she cry hard as she hugs me tight i keep asking her whats wrong but she just cry and cry minutes later she slowly mobe her head and look briefly at me.. I wanted to ask her but she won't tell me a thing.. I hate it when she's being like this i cant help her at all.. But knowing umma i didn't push it again... 

 

We've become silent and i heard her say...

 

"Can i date you baby?".. 


I titled my head as she smile at me and said .


"I just miss you baby can we?"


I nodded as she winks at me as i just giggle at her... God i really got her presonality...


"____ i just go out and talk to yuri ill wait you outside okay?" 


I nodded as she raffle my hair and went out ..


I heave a big sigh as i look where umma went out... As i massage my temple i hate thinking like this... I went to my desk and get my phone as i dialed Jessica's number...

 

*Phone covernsation*

 


Jagiya!!!

Sicababy

You called?

Can i not?

Yah~~ that's not what i mean though...

Hihi i was just kidding sicababy... I just miss you so much...

Awwww i miss you too jagiya...

So what you doing now?..

Well I'm just her looking at some design what about you?...


Well i got a date today.....

 

I waited jessica answer and said...


You what!?????

Yah sicababy my ears hurts..

What date you're talking about huh???

Hihi

Yah! Don't hihi me there...

Haha so cute ...

Yah answer me!!!..

Okay okay i got a date with umma okay...

Ohhh

Haha your so cute sicababy..

Yah~~~ dont be like that again please  

Hihi okay sicababy...

Hmm .. Well did you ask umma a date?...

Uhmm no umma ask a date with me hihi..

Ahhh 

She went here just awhile ago and waiting for me outside anyway i got to go now sicababy.. I'll call you later okay... Oh wait did you have your lunch already?

Well not yet .

Okay I'll delivery food there for you okay you need tp eat  

Okay jagiya i miss you have fun with umma okay...

Okay sicababy thank you... I love you.. I call you later...

Okay jagiya i love you more...

 

*end of conversation*

 


I hang up as smile plastered on my face . i went to get my things as i went outside and saw umma talking and laughing with umma... I couldn't help but feel happy because i sad umma laughing... I approach them and yuri notice me as she gesture umma...


Umma looked at me as she smile and said..


"Let's go?" I nodded and told yuri that I'll be going out she just tell me okay but i assure her that I'll be back later but she shakes her head and said that i just take a day off now and spend it time with umma.. 


Umma look at yuri and told her thanks.. We went out as i was about to call a taxi but she said...


"I brought the car baby" i look at her and nodded she went to open the door for me and told her that she doesn't have to do that but she just said... That my her date for today and she should make me special.. I just giggle and went inside the car.. 

 

 

 

 

 


No one's pov:

 

 

 

 

A man in a suit went to the restaurant at the VIP section the lady gesture him to follow him.. Thean went inside and seated.. The lady ask if he needs anything but the man just shakes his head and told the lady that he will just called her later.. The lady bow and went outside....

 

The man was waiting to her companion and looks at his clock it pass twelve already and they should br here any minute now... He was nervous and didn't know what to do.. He just always look at the clock.. His excited yet nervous at the same time... Hid heart was pounding fast...

 

____ and her umma went to a restaurant as _____ looked at her umma and ask..


"Umma why we're here?"


She look at her umma and she want kinda scared or something? Or maybe my mind just plsying tricks on me as she just said and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter