Chapter 1

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

It’s the usual view in the school every morning where students are roaming around the school hallways, talking and laughing with their own circle of friends. Some were eating, and some were reading. Others just chose to wait for their teacher inside the classroom. And that’s what Jiyeon, Luna, and Jiyoung do. They sat inside the classroom and relax. While others either sleep or talking with their friends, Luna listens to her iPod; Jiyoung reads whatever story in her phone, and Jiyeon who just dazed there in her chair holding her phone. These girls are Jiyeon’s friends/ classmates since middle school. She was thankful that even in high school they were still in the same class. Jiyeon chose to have these two girls to be her close friends in school. That’s why some students and classmates thought that she was snob. But Jiyeon’s only reason was that she’s too lazy to makes friends and she has enough true friends around her.

 

“Uhm... Jiyeon-shi, good morning.”

 

“Oh… Seungho-shi, hello…” Jiyeon waved at her classmate and gave him a smile. Though she was annoyed that he distracted her in her daydreaming she just can’t just simply ignored the boy when all he has to do was to greet her every day, to teach her in all subjects especially English, which is her weakness.

 

Seungho awkwardly blushed at the attention and walked to his seat stiffly. Luna and Jiyoung snickered seeing Seungho’s reaction. It’s a morning humor to them to see that the cutest and brightest boy in their class looks so dumb every time Jiyeon acknowledged his greetings.

 

“Will you two stop doing that?”

 

“Haha… seriously Ji, Seungho has a big crush on you.” Luna whispered to Jiyeon. Jiyeon rolled her eyes and elbowed her friend. “Can’t you see that, Ji? He really adores you. Some girl’s gave him boxes of chocolates or anything just to make him notice them but then what did they get? They’re just been ignored. But you, with simple waves in his face he will literally turn like a red tomato.” Luna stated her long speech to her oblivious friend. She can’t understand why Jiyeon doesn’t like to entertain Seungho when in fact that boy almost doing everything he can to make Jiyeon notice him.

 

“Ne, Jiyeonie, if I was the one that Seungho likes, hah… I will surely be the happiest teenager in Seoul.” Jiyoung said while giggling. “Unfortunately, his eyes are only for you. Hays, what did he ever see to a Dinosaur like you? If he only knows, there’s nothing that you know but eating… tsk I pitied him.” Luna stopped herself to laugh out loud. For Luna, Jiyoung vs. Jiyeon every morning is the best “nagging” fight ever.

 

“Yah! Jiyoung, do you want to die young?” Jiyeon gritted her teeth, giving glares to the girl.

 

Jiyoung and Luna laughed and high five. They are again successful in making Park Jiyeon annoyed and irritated. Jiyeon stared at the two with disbelief. If those two aren’t her friends, she will punch or even kick their faces out of the classroom.

 

Jiyeon sighed and leaned in her seat and looked at Seungho who’s busy talking one of their classmates. Jiyeon herself doesn’t know why she can’t learn to like Seungho. Yes, the boy was smart, cute and kind. She can consider making the boy one of her friends, but to cross beyond that zone, she knows that she can’t. It seemed there was something inside of her that telling her not to. Jiyeon sighed again; she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter