Chapter 14

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Chapter 14 updated! Wow that fast! You people should knock pabo Eunjung here, you are all welcome. *smirk*

 

----

 

Chapter 14

 

 

“Jungie!” Jangwoo happily shouted.

 

Eunjung waved. She excitedly approached him and hugs. “Wow, oppa long time no see. I missed you.”

 

“Me too.” Jangwoo patted her back. “I didn’t expect you to see here. I came to visit them here.”

 

Eunjung pouted, sitting beside Qri. “You didn’t even call me.”

 

“I thought you’re busy.”

 

“I always make time for friends, you know that.”

 

He smiled. “I know. I actually am planning to visit you before I leave for London.”

 

“You’re leaving again?”

 

“Mom wanted me to stay there to be with her. She wants me to look after her business.”

 

“Oh.” Eunjung wanted to ask about her girlfriend but she chose not to. She’s not in position to open it up.

 

Qri looked at her. “Okay, reminds me why you are here again?”

 

Eunjung rolled her eyes. “Why do I feel that you don’t like to see my face?”

 

“Well, you’re right.”

 

Eunjung chuckled. “Where’s Hyomin?”

 

“What? Is my beauty not enough?”

 

“No.”

 

Jangwoo laughed while Qri’s face creased, picking her phone to type.

 

“She is getting cake for us. She will be up later.”

 

Eunjung smiled. “It’s been too long since we gather here like this.”

 

Jangwoo and Qri agreed. They looked at the stairs after hearing footsteps. They saw Hyomin with the waiter bringing cakes and drinks. She grinned.

 

“I saw you walked up here Jungie-yah. I already add your drink.”

 

“Thanks. You’re the best, Minnie.”

 

Hyomin thanked the waiter and sat beside Jangwoo. “Okay, what’s the news?”

 

“You already know I’m going to leave again. If you guys wonder about Yeon Seo, well, we talked but I admit we’re not okay right now.”

 

Qri nodded. “Long distance thing is not easy.”

 

All of them fell silent, didn’t know what to say. If Jangwoo was decided, then so be it. They just wish him to be happy.

 

Qri sipped her drink. “How about you?”

 

“Who? Me?”

 

“Who else? It’s obvious I don’t need to ask Hyo, we’re together all day here.”

 

Eunjung smiled crookedly. Honestly, she didn’t want to tell what Jiyeon told her to her friends. That way, she questioned herself why she came here in the first place?

 

“You told me the last time you visited here, you and Gyuri fought, how’s everything about you two?”

 

Eunjung’s brows met, looking at her cup. “No. We’re not yet talked.”

 

Hyomin raised her eyebrows. “Wow, Jungie it’s been three weeks from now, right? Are you sure you two are still together?”

 

“Why what happened?” Jangwoo asked who was clueless.

 

Qri sighed, telling Jangwoo at least half of the story that happened and what Gyuri did.

 

Jangwoo whistled. “Gyuri did that? She must be jealous that hard to do that.”

 

Eunjung stayed silent. She frowned whenever she remembered what happened at the restaurant again. She didn’t know herself why it was hard for her to forgive Gyuri or to even contact her. Though, same with Gyuri, the girl never send her any message.

 

“How’s Jiyeon by the way?”

 

“Huh?” Eunjung looked surprised.

 

“I thought the two of you already talked?”

 

“Ah… Y-Yes.” Eunjung averted her eyes. She cut the cake into piece to eat. “She looks fine. And I said sorry to her.”

 

Qri looked at her suspiciously, but didn’t ask more. The three continued their chatting with Jangwoo sharing stories from his experienced abroad. Eunjung heaved a sigh, thankful that the topic changed. She’s not ready to tell everything to her friends, not until she sorted out all of her feelings that are bothering her.

 

Their chat cut shortly when Jangwoo got a call from her girlfriend. He bid goodbye to them but promised to call them before he leave the country again.

 

“I think I should go now.” Eunjung said after the waiter tidied their table.

 

Qri stopped her, pulling her shirt. “Jungie, we’re not yet finished talking.”

 

“W-What?”

 

Hyomin grinned. She knew that look from Qri; her friend surely will bombard Eunjung questions about Jiyeon. She too didn’t believe that the two simply talked. There was something definitely happened between the two, because Jiyeon won’t call her saying Eunjung was so mean to her while crying. For now, she will let Qri talks to Eunjung.

 

“Okay, I’m going down to look for the staffs. Hey, Qri-yah slapped her for me if she still didn’t tell the truth.”

 

Qri gave a thumb up to her. Hyomin winked to Eunjung before going downstairs.

 

“Hey!” Eunjung complain. “What is this, Qri-yah?”

 

Qri clapped. “C’mon, talk. Unnie is here to listen.”

 

“Wa—.”

 

“What you and Jiyeon talked about?”

 

“Oh, here we go again. You guys are so nosy. I already said, don’t pry.”

 

Qri leaned her back at the glass window, facing Eunjung. “You don’t want us to pry, but you always going in here.”

 

“What? I ordered here. Be thankful I spend my money to your café.”

 

“C’mon don’t make this long. It’s so simple, Jungie.”

 

Eunjung shook her head. She pouted, crossing her arms. Qri bit her tongue. You are surely stubborn huh…

 

“Fine. I know, Jiyeon confessed to you.”

 

Eunjung turned to her swiftly that Qri almost hear her neck snapped. She grinned. Gotcha! Eunjung looked at her with wide eyes.

 

“H-How—.”

 

“How did I know? Actually, I don’t. I’m just playing trick to catch you, and you got caught.” Qri smirked, looking at her nails.

 

Eunjung face palmed. Why it so easy to tricked her? She sighed, looking at Qri who was waiting for her story to tell.

 

“Y-Yeah. She told me she likes me.”

 

“And?”

 

“And what?”

 

She rolled her eyes. “What did you feel?”

 

“Should I feel something?”

 

“Of course my dear, unless you’re a stone.”

 

She exhaled. “I-I was surprised. Jiyeon is my best friend. There was a time before when I looked at her, I saw Jieun and I—.”

 

Qri hit Eunjung’s head with a menu that she rolled.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“You pabo! How long will you remain b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter