Chapter 7

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anothe filler chapter for you guys. I am sorry if the story turning boring now for you because Eunyeon still not together. I still hope you will have time to read let alone comment. Be patient, the story will come where it should be. At the right time.

PS. Some of the the characters in this chapter will only appear here. If the character will help develop the story I won't hesitate to add them again. Thank you.

----

 

Chapter 7

 

 

“Qri unnie!” Jiyeon excitedly yelled the moment the door opened. “Happy Birthday!” Jiyeon and Jieun screamed together, hugging and kissing the older girl.

 

“Yah! I can’t breathe!” Qri struggled herself to avoid the attacking duo who hugged her tightly.

 

Jiyeon and Jieun headed at Qri’s apartment because of Eunjung and Qri’s birthday celebration. They agreed that at this time, their birthday should be held at the older girl’s place. Eunjung’s house was obviously bigger but the girls don’t want to bother the oldies with their noise, and they aren’t expecting that much people to come, only those who are close and really friends with them.

 

“Is Eunjung unnie already here?” Jiyeon asked, releasing Qri from her hug. She took off her shoes and stepped in the foyer.

 

“Not yet… She said she will bring Gyuri here, so I guess she’s at her house right now.” Qri fixed her hair. Though the girl tried to wear a gentle smile, Qri didn’t miss the hint of disappointment that passed in Jiyeon’s eyes. Qri raised her perfect brows, reaching their jackets silently and hang in the coat rack near the door.

 

“I told you, Jiyeonie…” Jieun said flatly, looking at her friend. Jiyeon averted her eyes.

 

“Oh, the kids are here!” Hyomin emerged from the kitchen, wearing pink apron. She laughed and gives high five to Jieun that the girl purposely ignored.

 

“Shut up, Hyomin unnie. We’re not kids anymore. We’re going to college next, my goodness. What are you cooking by the way?” She directly went to the kitchen looking for the foods.  .

 

Hyomin rolled her eyes, following Jieun at the kitchen. “I am not cooking; I mean, yes I’m cooking but just one dish, not all. And don’t ever touch that one Jieun-ah, it’s not yet cooked; I am waiting for more ingredients. And where the hell is Jangwoo, I can’t start without the things I ordered him to buy!Aigoo~”

 

Jiyeon giggled seeing the older girl almost disconcerted. “Minnie unnie~!” Jiyeon ran to the older girl and hugged her sideways. “Just relax okay?”

 

“How can I be, Jiyeon-ah. When that girl telling me, without a shame, that she has all the rights to make me her slave just because it’s her birthday. Tell me, Jiyeon-ah when did the government passed that stupid bill and made it a law.” Hyomin exhaled, while towards the living room where the birthday girl sits, holding her phone.

 

“You’re such a drama queen, Hyo.” Qri sighed, rolling her eyes. “It’s just one dish for heaven’s sake, the rest are all take outs.”

 

“You have to pay me, Qri-yah! And I want that vintage bag you showed me last week.”

 

“Are you insane, woman? I just bought it! NO!”

 

“You have to or I’m not going to cook for you!”

 

The two glared, facing each other. Jiyeon couldn’t keep her face straight while looking at them concentrating, as if fighting for some eloquent thing in life. She heard the door buzzed, silently thanking whoever the person who just pushed Qri’s apartment number.

 

“Err… Qri unnie, I think there’s some visitor. I heard the door buzzed.”

 

Qri huffed an air and walked at the receiver, leaving Hyomin secretly giggled at her.

 

“Unnie you’re so mean.”

 

“Hah! Wait and see, Jiyeon-ah. I’ll get that bag surely.” She winked, smirking. “Oh, I forgot Jieun! Jieun-ah, don’t tell me you eat all the foods there I thought Jiyeon was the glutton one!” Hyomin yelled running towards the kitchen.

 

“I am not unnie!” Jiyeon whined and stomped, following the older girl in haste.

 

----

 

Gyuri stepped out of her apartment, bringing her bag on her shoulder. She quickly pinned her code and locked the door. She ran at the elevator on rush ignoring her neighbors who were looking at her. Eunjung was outside waiting for her. She felt embarrass enough for making Eunjung wait for almost half an hour now, just because she unintentionally overslept out of tiredness. And that was supposed to be a nap only in the afternoon. She insisted that the girl should wait inside her apartment while she prepares, but Eunjung refused to her surprised, and told her it’s better for her to wait at the car. Gyuri pushed the glass door of the building and saw Eunjung’s car parked in front, she ran.

 

Eunjung startled hearing the knock at her car window. She immediately smiled and opened the door for her girlfriend.

 

“I am sorry, baby if you wait long. I was so tired yesterday that I need to take a rest earlier, but I overslept.” Gyuri quickly said the moment she stepped on the car. She put her bag at the backseat.

 

“It’s okay, Gyuri-yah.” Eunjung replied, she took her hand and squeezed it. She moved to buckle her own seatbelt.

 

“Wait, baby.”

 

“Hmm…”

 

“Happy birthday!” Gyuri happily hugged Eunjung tightly and kissed her at the lips. Eunjung hugged her too.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I am thinking if I should give my gift to you now, or later, what do you think?”

 

“Either way it’s fine for me.”

 

“Hmm… I think, later is better.”

 

“Fine with me. Should we go now?”

 

Gyuri stared at Eunjung intently. “Baby, are you alright?”

 

“Yeah… why?”

 

“Err… you look blank, are you thinking something? I am worried. And don’t tell me it’s about work again. C’mon, it’s your birthday today. Let loose, let yourself go, okay?”

 

Eunjung pursed her lips, and touch Gyuri’s face. “Arasso. Don’t feel worried anymore, really. So smile now, Gyuri-yah.”

 

Gyuri creased her nose and smiled at her. “Alright. I love you.”

 

“Love you too…” Eunjung looked away; she gripped the steering wheel and starts the engine.

 

“Oh, Jungie-yah… can we pass by at the mall first?” Gyuri looked at her, buckling her seatbelt.

 

“Why?”

 

“I think I need to buy Qri her gift. Because I forgot when I bought yours.” Gyuri grimaced, inwardly smiling at her girlfriend.

 

“Sure. I’ll call them that we will be late.”

 

“Thanks, baby!”

 

“But it shouldn’t be more special than my gift, okay?”

 

“Haha. Of course, yours is always special, baby.”

 

----

 

“Eunjung and Gyuri are going to be late.” Qri told her friends who seemed waiting for the other celebrant.

 

“Why?” Boram asked curiously, making all the people look at her.

 

Qri shrugged. “They need to go somewhere first according to Jungie. She said that it’s better if we start now.”

 

“Wooo… I think Jungie will go get her gift first. A very special gift that only meant for her you know.” Hyomin moved her brows up and down. People laughed at her, getting what she’s trying to insinuate.

 

Boram reached the couch pillow and threw, aiming Hyomin’s face. “Shut up. Don’t give any ideas to their erted brains. And Jiyeon and Jieun are here too you know.”

 

“I am not unnie! Is there something wrong with what I said?”

 

“Nothing. But your erted face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter