Chapter 2

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

Boram sat at their table that she reserved earlier waiting for her sisters to come. She looked at the glass watching the people outside that passed by at the restaurant. Every Friday, the three of them dine out which also serves as their siblings bonding. Boram is a half-sister of Eunjung and Jieun. Their mother was pregnant with Boram when her soon to be husband involved in a car accident that lead him to his death. Boram was 2 yrs. old when their mother decided to marry Mr. Ham, an Architect whom she had met through friends and fell in love with. Mr. Ham accepted Boram and treated her as his own daughter and made her his eldest as Eunjung was born a year after their wedding. Boram was thankful that even she didn’t see her own father; Mr. Ham was always there and loved her equally with his own daughters.

 

Boram smiled to herself as she saw her siblings walking. Her smile grew wider when she saw another girl came with her sisters. Park Jiyeon. She still remembers the day she met the girl.

 

---

 

“Ham Eunjung”

 

“Boram Unnie!” Eunjung almost drop the ice cream she was eating. “What are you doing here?” She quickly gets the tissue Jiyeon giving to her to wipe the ice cream that melted in her hand.

 

“Nothing. I just bought some stuff there at the bookstore.” Boram showed the plastic bag she’s bringing. “Then I saw you here. I thought you’re at Hyomin’s house. But I was wrong.” Boram eyed the girl who sat at the other side of the table and turned at Eunjung again and whispered “Yah, Ham Eunjung, don’t tell me you’re dating that kid? Are you crazy now?”

 

“What? Of course not! She’s my friend!”

 

“A friend that is younger than you?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Boram fell silent. Eunjung raised her brows wondering what her sister thinking. While on ohr side of the table, Jiyeon doesn’t know what to do; she just awkwardly sits there watching the two.

 

“Alright Jungie. Then tell me why are you here eating ice cream and didn’t invite me or Jieun?”

 

Eunjung face palmed, her unnie is sometimes act like a kid. Eunjung pulled Boram and made her sit in a chair beside her. “I just feel like to eat ice cream. And besides she’s with me while you are busy with something that I don’t know.”

 

Boram stared at her sister intently, Eunjung looked away. “You’re lying Jungie.”

 

“What? No!”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Okay.” Boram turned to the girl, “Hi, sweetie pie! Are you my sister’s little girlfriend?”

 

“Mwo?!”

 

“Unnie!”

 

“What? I’m asking an innocent question here.”

 

Eunjung glared at her sister. “Don’t say anything stupid, unnie please. She’s a kid.” Eunjung shook her head she felt so frustrated. She feels that another minute that Boram stay there will actually drain her.

 

“Haha. I am just kidding. Relax, my dear Jungie.” Boram laughed at how gullible Eunjung is. She loves to sister so much. Of all, Eunjung was always the victim of their pranks. “I’m Boram, Eunjung’s elder sister. And you are? ”

 

“Jiyeon… Park Jiyeon.” Jiyeon shyly replied, a slight shade of pink in her face. Boram raised her eyebrows; she thought the girl was too cute and totally a sweetheart. She glanced at her sister who smiled widely. Boram nodded in understanding. Gotcha!.

 

“Nice to meet you, Jiyeon-ah.and just call me Boram unnie ok?”

 

“Okay, unnie”

 

“Now, Jiyeon. How did you meet my sister?”

 

----

 

“Boram unnie!” Jieun worriedly called and waved at her sister who was dazed in her chair.

 

“Hey! You’re here.”

 

“Yup, unnie we’re here and we’ve been standing here a minute ago. What were you thinking?” Jieun wondered, it very rare to see her unnie not paying attention. She sits beside her and drinks the soda that Boram been drinking.

 

Eunjung pulled the chair and let Jiyeon to sit first in front of Boram then she sits beside her. Boram observed and smirked at the action. This scene was what she really missed aside from eating with the duo.

 

“Jiyeonie~ I’m glad you came with these rascals.”

 

“Hello… unnie~ I came because I missed you~”

 

“Keke~ missed you too sweetie~”

 

“Yah, yah… stop the cheesiness, for heaven’s sake you just met 3 months ago, not a decade. Let’s order now, can we? Jieun and I are hungry.” Eunjung cuts the conversation and raised her hand to call a waiter. Jieun giggled, her sister surely knows when to kill a moment.

 

Jiyeon gave sharped look at the latter that was busy giving orders to the waiter, unaware to the deadly eyes that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter