Chapter 17

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's chapter 17. Enjoy

 

Chapter 17

 

 

 

Eunjung got inside their house, removing her earphone while looking around. She walked inside the living room, wiping her face and saw her sister sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

 

“Good morning!”

 

“Morning unnie… did you jog?”

 

“Yes. Where are Mom and Dad?” Eunjung asked, sitting at the couch while putting her legs on the top of the center table.

 

“Mom is cooking our breakfast; Dad is probably at the dining drinking coffee.”

 

“Okay.” She nodded, getting her phone from her pocket. Eunjung typed and sent message to someone.

 

Jieun lifted her head from the magazine; she stared at her sister who smiling like crazy while typing in her phone.

 

“Unnie.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Why don’t you just call her? With that you will give your thumbs a good deal, you will make them rest plus you will hear her voice.”

 

“It’s still early.” Eunjung replied, still reading her message.

 

“Then please, at least stop smiling like an idiot there. It gives me creep.”

 

“Smiling?” Eunjung face changed, she cleared and sit properly on the couch. “Wait? How did you know that the person I’m texting is a she?”

 

Jieun rolled her eyes. “It’s no wonder anymore, unnie. It’s either your girlfriend or Jiyeonie.” Jieun raised her left hand seeing her sister opened to stop her. “And I know its Jiyeonie.”

 

Eunjung opened again to respond but she was again, stopped by her sister.

 

“And don’t tell me I’m wrong because I know that you know that I’m certainly right.” Jieun said, standing from her seat. “What? Don’t look at me like that, unnie.”

 

“Okay, fine you’re right. You’re always right.” Eunjung sneered, leaning her back again on the couch.

 

“Of course.” Jieun gave her a sweet smile.

 

Eunjung nodded her head, continuing typing. Jieun thought to go at the kitchen when she remembered something she’s been meaning to ask to her sister.

 

“Unnie.”

 

“Hmm?” Eunjung looked up at her.

 

“Do you notice Jiyeon is a bit different lately?”

 

Eunjung froze for a moment, she blinked her eyes. “Huh?”

 

“There’s something off to Jiyeon.” Jieun touched her chin, thinking.

 

Eunjung shifted her eyes. “W-What do you mean?”

 

Jieun frowned, sitting beside her sister. “I think she has a boyfriend.”

 

“What?” Eunjung raised her eyebrows, chuckling. “Why did you think so?” Correction, she has a girlfriend sis, and that’s me!

 

“She always busy and out these days. And she rarely contacts me, unlike before. When I invite her to watch my practice with the band like she used to, she always rejected me saying she has something to do or she has someone to meet.” Jieun complained while pouting. “You heard me unnie? She said “someone to meet”.” Jieun quoted in the air through her fingers. “What do you think unnie?”

 

Eunjung gave her sister an amused look, her lips curved with a small smile. “I don’t know. Why don’t you ask her?”

 

“Hmp. She won’t reply me, I’m sure. Too bad she always turned down my invitation lately, now that Hyun Woo already admitted to me that he has a crush on her. I want to match them so badly.”

 

“Who’s Hyun Woo?” Eunjung furrowed her brows. Don’t you dare, Jieun-ah! Jiyeon is all mine!

 

“Our drummer. He’s supper cute, and I’m sure they will make a good couple.” Jieun said happily, putting her palms on her cheeks. “Unnie, help me to match them.” She excitedly tugged Eunjung’s arm.

 

“No.”

 

“Why? When you will see them together, you will agree to me.” Jieun proudly stood up. “I can see it that they will be a perfect match from heaven.”

 

Eunjung arched her one brow, standing from her the couch. “Nah. I don’t think Jiyeon like to be matched. Just think of another friend Jieun-ah.”

 

“Unnie, help me plan it. Hyun Woo wanted to meet her again.”

 

“I said no. I don’t like. Period.” I’m not crazy matching my own girlfriend to whomever boy out there…

 

“Tsk…You’re no fun unnie!”

 

“I know.” Eunjung winked, walking away. “I have to take shower first and we will eat breakfast.”

 

“Unnie!” Jieun stomped her foot on the carpeted floor.

 

“Leave Jiyeon alone, Jieun-ah.”

 

“And why should I do that?”

 

Eunjung turned to look at her sister again. “Jiyeon is off limits. She’s out of the market now.”

 

“What?” Jieun didn’t get her sister.

 

“You heard me.”

 

“Yes but I don’t understand you.”

 

Eunjung didn’t reply. She continued walking again, getting out from the living room. I will surely break someone else’s nose again when I see them near my princess…

 

Jieun suddenly gasped, realizing what her sister said. “Unnie! Don’t tell me?!”

 

----

 

“Good morning Eomma, Appa.” Jiyeon cheerfully greet her parents. She sat at the dining, smelling the foods that her mother preparing. “Wow! Ah, where’s Oppa?”

 

“I’m here Jjirong.” Hyojoon sat beside her sister, sticking out his tongue to her.

 

“I cooked you guys your favorite for breakfast. It’s been too long since we eat breakfast together again without one of us hurrying.”

 

“Thanks, eomma!” The siblings said together that their mom happily laughed at the duo.

 

“You two still not change, you both still look like twins.”

 

The siblings both giggled hearing their mother. Mr. Park chuckled, closing the newspaper he’s been reading.

 

“Let’s start to eat now.” Mr. Park gestured to his wife to take her seat beside him that she gladly obliges. “Hyojoon-ah, how’s taking up medical studies? Can you still survive?” He asked jokingly to his son.

 

“Of course, appa. I still can. You know Park Hyojoon never surrender.” He cheekily replied. Their mother smiled gently while the father laughed amusedly.

 

“That’s, my son.” He proudly said. “And how about my one and only princess?”

 

“It’s okay, appa. I’m basically adjusting and meeting new friends. My professors seem good too. And I’m learning new techniques from them.”

 

“Hmm… that’s good.” He nodded. “By the way, did you submit your application for the musical audition that Mr. Kim Jong Woon said?”

 

Jiyeon froze. She totally forgot about that. Mr. Kim was one of the VIPs that their school invited to watch their Christmas musical in high school. Mr. Kim gave them requirements needed for audition. When Jiyeon received that, she was too excited, feeling that her dream becoming a musical actress for real is already on her grasp. Jiyeon and her other classmates earned good reviews from the VIPs that’s why Mr. Kim was the first to offer her and the others for audition and be their artist to undergo strict training including vocals. But since Jiyeon’s mind was too focused on preparing for her graduation before, included her problem to Eunjung, the audition didn’t appear in her mind again.

 

“You forgot?”

 

“Y-Yes, appa.” Jiyeon admitted.

 

“It’s such a waste forgetting about that. I thought it was your dream?” Mr. Park looked at his daughter, seriously. “It’s a good deal, Jiyeon-ah. Plus there’s a chance to train abroad.”

 

Jiyeon blinked her eyes, hearing what her father said. Hyojoon and her mother looked at her curiously.

 

“You didn’t know?”

 

“N-no, appa.”

 

“Mr. Kim said that day too, you didn’t hear?” Mr. Park saw his daughter shaking her head. “You should give it a try Jiyeon-ah. It’s only for audition anyway. We wouldn’t know if you will be accepted or not, right?”

 

“A-Alright, appa.” Jiyeon nodded hesitantly. She looked down at her food, continuing eating silently.

 

“And how’s Jungie?”

 

Jiyeon lifted her head hastily, looking at her father with wide eyes. Her heart raced nervously.

 

“What? Why are you so surprised? I’m just asking your friend.” Mr. Park chuckled. “She always picks you up every morning, right?”

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

Mr. Park stared at his daughter.

 

“Tell Jungie to visit us sometimes. Your father misses her. He missed his buddy in watching dramas.” Mrs. Park held her daughter’s arm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter