Chapter 33

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Chapter 33 updated! Read and comment. Vote if you like. Sorry for any grammar mistakes and misspelled words!

 

P.S. Don’t be bothered some characters are just for cameos.

 

----

 

II

 

Chapter 33

                   

 

“Surprise!”

 

Eunjung rubbed her eyes, squinting. She couldn’t believe what she saw.

 

“K-Krystal?”

 

“Yep!” She smiled widely, pushing Eunjung a bit to trying entering the apartment.

 

“W-What are you doing here? Who’s with—.”

 

“Krystal! Eunjung unnie!”

 

Eunjung frowned, looking at the corridor outside. There was Amber walking, pulling the luggage that she was sure owned by Krystal.

 

“Ugh…Krystal, your luggage is so heavy!”

 

“Are you complaining?” Krystal looked at her.

 

“N-No. Of course not.”

 

Eunjung moved in front of them, barging them to the door. “What are you two doing here? And what’s with the luggage huh?”

 

Amber kept mum, side looking at Krystal. Krystal grinned.

 

“We’re going to stay here.”

 

“What?” Eunjung felt she turned deaf. “W-What do you mean? And how you two did know my apartment? And who—.”

 

Her words cut out when her landline phone rings.

 

“That was probably the answer to your question.”

 

A wide smile still plastering on Krystal face. Eunjung frowned, knowing the latter for 5 years it’s very unusual to see Krystal smiling, heck grinning. Either the younger girl was too happy or a big prank she has done.

 

Eunjung walked ahead inside, leaving the two still standing on the entrance door. She picked up the phone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Eunjung-ah!”

 

“Soyeon unnie?” She shifted her eyes on the two visitors. Now, there was an answer to her questions.

 

“I was calling you to your mobile but you aren’t answering. Did you meet the duo?”

 

“Yeah. They were here.” She lifted her hand towards the two, gesturing them to come in.

 

“I’m sorry. They were supposed to stay with me. But you know my house isn’t that near to Seoul and I have projects outside the city. I have no choice but to bring them there. Krystal said she has an important deal to do while here in Seoul. I’ll get them once I got free from my schedules.”

 

“Alright. I’ll let them use my workroom temporarily.”

 

“Thanks, Jungie. I’m going to hang up no—.”

 

“Ah, wait unnie. Give me a call later. I have something to ask you about the project you handled in Itaewon the last time.”

 

“Oh? Why? Is there something wrong?”

 

“No. Just the client wanted to start the expansion. And I wanted to hear about some details.”

 

“To start the expansion? That fast?”

 

“Yeah. The client must have bunch of money to start it in less than a year.”

 

“Okay. I’ll call later. Take care of the kids.”

 

“Yah! They aren’t kids anymore!”

 

Soyeon laughed and hung up.

 

----

 

“So what’s this important deal that you have to do as Soyeon unnie was saying?” She lifted her eyes from her take out to look on her face. It’s was almost a year since she hadn’t seen Krystal. The younger girl nevertheless still looking snob, cold but pretty.

 

“Just some important thing.” She replied lazily.

 

Eunjung’s eyes shifted to Amber. The girl seemed uncomfortable under her stare. That’s how she knows that the two have something to hide. She cleared . “Amber?”

 

“Huh? I—.”

 

“Fine. We’re here because I have to sort something out. Like revenging my sister.”

 

Eunjung tilted her head. What? Revenging her sister? What’s this? To avenge her dying sister story?  “You have a sister here?”

 

“Hmm.”

 

“Then why aren’t you staying with her.”

 

“She didn’t know I’m here.”

 

“You flew here, dragging Amber without your parents or even your sister knowing?”

 

“Yeah. Though my parents knew I’m on a vacation somewhere, just not here in Seoul.”

 

“Can you tell me what this revenging all about?”

 

Krystal put down her chopsticks, pushing her food from the Chinese take outs. Amber copied the action but unlike Krystal, she drank her iced cold tea.

 

“My sister thought that the love of her life is cheating on her with her best friend.”

 

“Ah…huh…”

 

“The nerve of that rat to cheat on her? Damn. I’m going to kill her.”

 

“W-Wait, are you sure? When did you know about that?”

 

“My sister called me crying one day, and told me how this rat was so suspicious for months now. Can you believe that? She was cheating on her. It was like denying or refusing some sort of blessing from the Gods.”

 

Eunjung coughed from what she heard. As usual Krystal still egoistic. Praising her beauty and probably her whole family with so much pride.

 

“So your sister has a girlfriend.”

 

“Yup. It’s a rat now.”

 

Eunjung heard Amber chuckled. Her brows pulled together. “Can you stop calling her rat? It’s not good. She’s a human.”
 

“Oh… I don’t care. I’ll call her a rat until I got retribution from her sins.”

 

Eunjung sighed. “Okay. Well, I have to go in an hour. I have to go to office and visit a project.”

 

“But it’s Saturday today unnie.” Krystal said, playing the chopsticks.

 

“Yeah, but we have some things to discuss about the new order from the boss about the Itaewon project. So no rest for today.”

 

“Unnie can we go with you? We want to see the Seoul office.” Amber asked.

 

Eunjung smiled, realizing that Amber was talking Korean since from the start. Damn. Krystal has taught her gingerly for being that good. “Wow. You’re really brushed up your Korean huh.”

 

Amber’s face flushed red, nodding shyly. “I have a good teacher.”

 

Krystal looked. “You should learn by now perfectly. It’s an exchange for hanging that long with me.”

 

Eunjung chuckled. “I’m going to bring you in the office the next day. You should spend the whole day resting. I’m going to be busy anyway.”

 

“Fine.”

 

----

 

Jiyeon stopped her car, parking it smoothly. She stepped out of her car, completely on her jogging attire. She just finished her set of run from the park that she’s always visiting— with Jieun— to jog. Jiyeon looked up to the tall building in front while holding the coffee and breads she bought from the café along the way. It was where Eunjung resides. She felt of visiting her since that day was Saturday, no wok for them. It was good to have a talk to her after not meeting each other properly since their visit from Soyeon’s house.

 

Jiyeon happily walked inside bowing to the security. She, Soyeon, Qri and Hyomin pretty known there and welcomed to go straight where Eunjung’s apartment after the owner gave them a call. She stepped inside the lift, pushing the button on Eunjung’s floor. Minutes passed and Jiyeon was now in front of Eunjung’s door. She knew perfectly the passcode but as a respect to the owner, she didn’t want to enter it instead she has pushed the doorbell. Jiyeon excitedly smile, looking down on her feet. She heard the door opened, lifting her head.

 

“Jungie—.” Her words halted. The girl in front of her wasn’t Eunjung, unless her eyes were kidding her. The girl was in her big shirt and a short with a white towel in her head. Obviously, the girl just finished showering. Yes, showering in Eunjung’s apartment.

 

“Uhm… do you need anything?”

 

Jiyeon’s eyes focused on the girl’s face. The girl was undeniably beautiful. High nose, eyes that piercing, thin kissable lips and smooth skin. There was something cold aura in her though her eyes seemed wondering. “Ah… I-Is Eunjung there?”

 

“She wasn’t here now. She said something about work.”

 

“Oh…” Jiyeon’s mouth opened to ask again but she stopped herself. “O-Okay, I b-better go. I’m just going to call her.”

 

“Sure.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter