Chapter 8

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because it's my birthday today, I will post this chapter. I am happy today. And I am kind of missing Eunyeon. Not much an action from them lately. I read a tweet from someone telling that Eunyeon fanfic authors updated at midnight, heh, I will stick to that belief (yes, I am following that person). I wrote this chapter this morning, thinking to update today, considering I will be busy later. Please do enjoy the chapter. And sorry for the mistakes, spelling or whatsoever. 

Thank you to all subscribers. Please vote and comment. Cheers!

 

----

Chapter 8

 

 

Eunjung groaned, feeling the consistent throbbing in her head. She opened her eyes slowly, feeling blinded to the bright lights from her window.

 

“Good morning, Jungie… you should get up now and take your breakfast downstairs.” Mrs. Ham told her, arranging Eunjung’s clothes at the closet.

 

“Argh… Mom~ why waking me up now~” Eunjung moved, reaching her pillow to cover her head.

 

“Jungie-yah, it’s already 10am. Get up now and wash.” Mrs. Ham approached her daughter, slapping her at the thigh.

 

“…”

 

“Jungie-yah… Get up now.”

 

“…”

 

“Do you think not getting up really makes me stop nagging here?”

 

“…”

 

“Who told you to get drunk? Was it really necessary to got drunk when celebrating every birthday? Before, we just eat and go home after. Aish, kids these days. Yah, Ham Eunjung!” Mrs. Ham continued her nagging while pulling her daughter’s bedding.

 

“Mom!” Eunjung looked up at her mother.

 

“Get up now.”

 

Eunjung face palmed, forcing herself to rise up. “Mom, I got home 4am. Let me sleep for at least 1 hour, please~” She pouted, showing her puppy eyes to her own mother.

 

“No, my child. You know that, I and your father will leave for a vacation, right? Or you forgot?”

Eunjung stopped in her tracks, her eyes widened. “Is it today?”

 

“Yes.” Mrs. Ham sighed, shaking her head. She approached Eunjung’s bed and sit. “So you should get up, wash and take your breakfast. We decided that we will have lunch together with your sisters before our flight later. It’s for celebrating your birthday, this time, with us.”

 

“Really? Thanks, Mom~ Saranghe~” Eunjung hugged her mother.

 

“Okay, you better go to the bathroom, you stink. I still smelled the alcohol in you.” Mrs. Ham patted her daughter’s face. Eunjung nodded, smiling shyly at her mother. She got up and took her towel at the hanger. Mrs. Ham sighed contentedly, getting up from the bed to arrange Eunjung’s bed neatly.

 

----

 

Eunjung glanced at her sister at the passenger’s seat. Jieun was silent, concentrating looking at the road. Eunjung drives the car carefully. After having their lunch at the restaurant that their mother had reserved, they accompanied them at the airport going to Japan. Their Boram unnie was the first who left the airport, because of an important call she received from her staff in the gallery.

 

“Will you stop looking at me, unnie. It’s kind of annoying me.”

 

Eunjung sighed. “How can I? When you just kept silent there, not even talking to me properly. When Mom and Dad are here, you’re talking like normal. But now? Tell me, are you still angry with me?”

 

“I am not, unnie.”

 

“Then why are you not talking to me like before.” Eunjung frowned. This is the first time that she confronted her sister. She knows it’s not a good idea because she is driving but this is the only chance that they’re sitting together alone in one space.

 

“I am just upset unnie. You never told me everything. I felt that I am like a pabo insisting at your friends to matched you up to some guys, when you already have a girlfriend.” Jieun sulked, crossing her arms while pouting. “I remember asking you if you are in a relationship, unnie, but you just blatantly lied on my face. How am I supposed to feel?”

 

Eunjung clenched her jaw. She felt sorry and guilty. She didn’t have any intention to make her sister feel like a fool, or to had lied to her. She loves her sister very much, and she will do anything not to have bad image to her, but she was so scared that Jieun will not understand her. Or was she wrong all along? Jiyeon seemed right, I never looked at them differently…

 

“I’m sorry, Sis…” Eunjung looked at her shortly before concentrating at the road again.

 

“You should be. I was hurt, you know. You should thank Jiyeon, unnie. She made me realized everything.”

 

Eunjung mentally noted to thank Jiyeon later. “So are we okay now? No more sulking or moping?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Eunjung smiled, turning her car at the right. “Thanks, baby sister. Saranghe~ I promise, I will never lie to you ever again.” She reached her sister’s left hand and squeezed.

 

Jieun peeked at her. “Buy me ice cream, unnie and we will be okay.”

 

Eunjung laughed loudly, feeling her inside light and free. “Ice cream it is.”

 

----

 

Jieun happily stepped out at the car, going inside their house. Eunjung chuckled, still unbuckling her seatbelt. She was ready to step out when her phone ringing. Gyuri.

 

“Hi, beautiful.” Eunjung answered, she stepped out of the car and closed the door.

 

“What time you got home last night?”

 

“Actually, I just got home this morning.” Eunjung got inside their house, with phone on her ear. She walked at the kitchen, seeing Jieun preparing the ice cream they’d bought.

 

“This morning?!”

 

“Yeah. after I brought you home, I went back at Qri’s place.” Eunjung explained, getting the glass of ice cream from Jieun.

“So I guess you really got drunk? Am I right?”

 

“Yeah. Sort of.” Eungjung admitted. She heard Gyuri sighing at the line. “Where are you by the way?” She tried to change the topic. The last thing she wanted is to hear Gyuri nagging. Gyuri knows that Eunjung has low tolerance when it comes to alcohol, so she forbids the girl to drink too much.

 

“I’m in my apartment right now. But I’m going out later.”

 

“For?”

 

“My group told me there’s a slight problem regarding with our project. So, I need to look at it.”

 

“But, it’s Saturday today.”

 

“Yeah. And I’m lazy to go, to tell you the truth, but I need to.”

 

“Heh, you’re so busy. I can’t even invite my own girlfriend for the dinner later?” Eunjung saw Jieun grimaced, acting like she wants to throw up at what she said, she smiled. She heard Gyuri chuckled.

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I need to finish this project completely and graduate then you are free to invite me anytime, anywhere.”

 

“Arasso.” Eunjung began eating her ice cream. She noticed Jieun almost devour her ice cream, she looked and raised her brows to her sister. Jieun giggled, sticking her tongue while continuously filling her glass for another batch of ice cream.

 

“Okay, Jungie I need to prepare now. I’ll call later. Love you. Bye.”

 

“Me too. Take care. Bye.” Eunjung hung up and put her phone at the counter. “Why?”

 

“You didn’t say I love you to her.”

 

Eunjung grinned. “It’s bad to listen to other’s conversation, Sis. And, it’s obvious you’re grimacing to whatever I said. I’m just helping you not to throw up here.”

 

Jieun pouted, she stands up and put her glass in the sink. “But that’s not so you, unnie. Usually, you show your aegyo even people hated it. You didn’t care that much to what people will have to say to you.”

 

Eunjung stared at her sister, thinking. She smiled crookedly, walking towards the sink. “You notice too much things, Sis.”

 

“Maybe you’re right. Anyway, I hope we can get out together with Gyuri unnie. I want to meet her properly and apologize.”

 

Eunjung patted her sister’s head. “Sure. I will tell her. I will go up to my room now to take a nap.”

 

“By the way unnie.”

 

Eunjung looked at her again. “Waeyo?”

 

“I’m going out later. We have band practice.”

 

“Oh, do you need a ride?”

 

“No, unnie. I will take a cab. And after, I will sleepover to Boram unnie. I already told her, so no need to pick me up.” Jieun inwardly smiled.

 

“So, am I the only one staying at this house? Alone?”

 

“Yeah that’s right unnie… hehehe.”

 

“Ah, I hate you Jieun!” Eunjung surrendered, lifting her two hands in the air. Jieun laughed loudly, watching her sister sulking.

 

----

 

Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter