Chapter 12

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Like what I promised. HOHOHO. Boring chapter after a break, gomen ne~ this is only what I'm capable of to write. Hmm... I know readers are busy spazzing over the fan meeting in Vietnam, so I'll post this silently, I don't want people to know I updated this..lol. Okay, I'll be shut up and think for My Lovely Girl chapter, coz there are people wanted Eunyeon to meet. Why do people thinking they should meet? OKay fine. I'll be shut up. Read and enjoy.Please do comment, stop silent reading... lol. Vote up to the story if you like. Cheers!

 

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.

 

----

 

Chapter 12

 

 

Tok… tok… tok…

 

“Jungie.” Hyomin pushed the door, peeking inside Eungjung’s room. She saw her friend sitting on her bed. “Can I come in?”

 

“What can I do when you’re already opened the door.” Eunjung said without lifting her head.

 

“Hehe.” Hyomin scratched her head. She stepped inside the room and closes the door. “What are you doing?”

 

“Knitting.”

 

“Whoa.” Hyomin threw herself on the bed, looking at her friend. “Seven days ago you went berserk in the club punching the poor boy, now you’re knitting?”

 

Eunjung didn’t reply, she continues pulling the loop through another loop. Hyomin chuckled seeing her friend furrowed. Eunjung never changed, she still not that good when it comes to knitting.

 

“Do you want me to help you?”

 

“No…”

 

“You know I’m the best.”

 

“Nope, Ji—.” Eunjung stopped.

 

Hyomin smiled. “Yeah, she’s much better than me. But, what I’m saying is, I’m definitely good comparing to you. ”

 

“Sigh. Fine, finish that for me.” Eunjung threw the fabric on her bed.

 

“Eh?”

 

Eunjung reached her phone at the side table looking for some messages. “What are you doing here, anyway?”

 

“Visiting you what else.” Hyomin rolled her eyes while sitting up to continue knitting.

 

“I’m not sick. So I don’t get it why you have to visit me when you can spend your time at the café to help Qri instead.”

 

“I’m just concerned with you. Jieun said you didn’t like to get out of your room for three days now.”

 

“I’m just not in the mood.”

 

Hyomin looked up. “I know that’s not it.”

 

Eunjung sighed and looked away. Sometimes she was wondering if her friends have some sort of special powers that can read her mind easily, as if they’re having an x-ray vision to see what’s beyond her skin— her joints, her bones, her plates and even her heart. Was she really that obvious to notice? Does her face like a transparent glass in the mall that all were visible to see? Or just her friends know her that much that she couldn’t even lie or hide any secrets anymore?

 

----

 

Eunjung pushed the buzzer, hoping that Gyuri will open the door. She knew that her girlfriend was furious with her for what she did. She didn’t think of her first when she ran with Jiyeon and left her with her friends. But what she can do? Her mind was so clouded that night; all of her thoughts were only focus on Jiyeon, on how to take her away from that club.

 

Eunjung stood in front of the door for minutes, waiting, when she heard the door clicked and saw the owner opening the door.

 

Eunjung cleared . “H-hi…”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I-I want—.” She sighed. “Can we talk?”

 

“About what?”

 

“I know that you know what I’m talking about…”

 

“…”

 

“Can I come in?”

 

“I don’t th—.”

 

“Can we just talk, at least inside?”

 

“…”

 

“Gyuri-yah…”

 

“Fine. Come in.” Gyuri moved, giving way to Eunjung to step inside. She closed the door and walked into the living watching Eunjung taking off of her shoes. “Now. Talk.” Gyuri crossed her arms on her chest.

 

Eunjung approached her, standing in front of her. “I… I’m sorry.”

 

Gyuri chuckled, smiling bitterly. “That’s it?”

 

“I—.”

 

“Is that all you have to say?”

 

Eunjung looked down. Honestly, she was not that ready coming there because she didn’t know how to face Gyuri. What she should tell her or how to explain everything to her. But the two days past not showing up her face or to give a simple call at least to her was already unforgivable.

 

Gyuri brushed her hair with her hand, feeling the frustration wrapping all over her. “So you went here just to say that stupid sorry to me.”

 

“Gyuri-yah… It’s not—.”

 

“Then what, Eunjung! Tell me!” Gyuri hissed.

 

“I… I don’t know…”

 

Gyuri scoffed. “Right. You don’t know. My girlfriend left me in that damn club with her friends while she was running away with her precious best friend, with no reason.”

 

“…”

 

“No reason. You just feel you wanted to run that night with her. Was that what you mean?”

 

“…”

 

“My goodness sake, Eunjung answer me!” Gyuri snapped.

 

“I told you I don’t know…” Eunjung sternly said.

 

“You don’t know or you just don’t want to say the truth to me?”

 

“…”

 

Gyuri shook her head, turning her back on Eunjung. “It was a mistake to think that I really know you.”

 

“Okay! I was wrong. I was wrong that I left you! But I didn’t mean that to happen!”

 

“What? You didn’t mean that to happen? Do you even know what you’re saying?!”

 

“…”

 

“I called you, Eunjung but you ignored me!”

 

Eunjung looked away. She clenched her jaws. She felt the need to defend herself, but how? When everything Gyuri had said was right. Yeah, Gyuri was right. She really didn’t know what she’s saying and she’s going crazy.

 

“I stopped you but you’d still run to Jiyeon.”

 

“Then what do you want me to do?! Watch her dance with some stupid boys there, touching her like a—.”

 

“You have no right to stop her!” Gyuri cried, silencing Eunjung on the spot.

 

Gyuri felt tired that she took a sit in the sofa. She covered her face for seconds and breathes. That was the first time she shouted at Eunjung. For the two years they’ve been together, she didn’t think having this argument that involves one of Eunjung’s friends. Yes, they had shared of misunderstanding as a couple but they didn’t let all those things to overpower them. They always talk until the problems solved.

 

Eunjung took a sit too. She absentmindedly fidgeted the hem of her shirt. She didn’t know where this talk going.

 

“You have no right. She came there because she wanted to.”

 

“No—.”

 

“I waited for your call, to contact me Jungie. But you didn’t.”

 

“…”

 

“It’s as if that you forget about me.”

 

Eunjung groaned. “That’s not true, Gyuri.”

 

“Then what’s true? You didn’t call to say that you have to go with Jiyeon, you didn’t send even a simple message to tell me that I shouldn’t worry about you. You didn’t comeback to get me at least safely at home. What do you want me to feel then? Huh?” Gyuri shook her head, smiling bitterly. “I never once did think that I’m capable of feeling this jealous to a kid.”

 

“Gyuri… there’s no reason to be jealous of Jiyeon.” Eunjung started to felt herself frustrated. She was afraid that the talking will go again to the topic that she doesn’t want to be opened, just like how her Boram unnie saying to her. “And I am here now. I am here to say I’m sorry that I made you worried. Gyuri, you have all the freedom to think that I’m such a fool but never ever say that I never thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter