Chapter 27

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Updated. Pardon for any mistakes. I do think this chapter was the lamest. Please do me a favor, please comment. You don’t know how much I love reading all the comments.^^

 

----

 

II

 

Chapter 27

 

 

Jong Woon took Jiyeon’s hand, kissing it. She gasped when he pulled her close, hugging her tightly, and Jiyeon buried her face against his neck. Jong Woon her hair gently, while she breathes the manly cologne that he wore; she felt that it seducing her. His hand ran over her back, kissing lightly her shoulder. Jiyeon could feel her heartbeat fast— if she was nervous or anticipating what will happen next— that was what she wasn’t sure.

 

Jong Woon’s breath tickled her ear and Jiyeon moved to look at him again, their lips only inches apart, and their eyes met for a brief second. Jong Woon leaned closer, capturing her lips again, tangling her fingers in his hair; Jiyeon slowly opened her lips and Jong Woon took it to kiss her hard as she welcomed his mouth’s intrusion. Their kiss deepened; Jiyeon’s both arms around his neck. His hands slipped over her shoulders, squeezing it lightly then ran back under her blouse, kneading. Jiyeon panted, pulling away; the tension between them, she can feel it. She knew exactly what was he wanted to happen the way he kissed her and she was hesitating, nervous to be exact— she wasn’t ready and yet she couldn’t open to speak, to stop him. It was as if she was drowning and losing control.

 

Jong Woon pushed her gently on the couch, nibbling her lower lip. Jiyeon’s hands shaking, didn’t know where to put yet Jong Woon held it, guiding it to wrap on his neck. He kissed her with urgent, demanding kisses, encouraging her to open to him. She felt she was in a daze, unable to focus her mind to cease what will go to happen— she quit fighting the fire, the growing lust between them. She closed her eyes; she shut her mind, no holding back anymore. 

 

He pulled away for a moment, cupping her face, seeking her eyes. Jiyeon felt him moved, in a  comfortable position between her knees. His right hand rested on her thigh, while the other fumbling with her blouse. Jiyeon felt her skin burning, as his lips grazed on her shoulder and moved across her skin that couldn’t cover by her bra. She moaned softly as his lips bit, her skin, making a slow path to her .

 

“O-Oppa.” Her voice hoarse, gasping.

 

He felt encourage hearing her whimpered beneath him; his hands boldly across her body, slipping his hand behind her, pulling her closer still. Jiyeon stayed closing her eyes, barely resisted, and just letting his fingers do the work. She blindly seeks his mouth again, but Jong Woon slightly pulled away, finding the hook of her bra to unclasp it while leaning down to kiss her neck. She bit her lower lip, tilting her head to give him more access; her hand automatically grabbed his hair. Jiyeon heard him laughed after, stopping for a moment in assaulting her again.

 

“Honey, your pendant ring. I almost bit it…”

 

Ring?

 

Jiyeon eyes opened wide, stunned as if something struck her. She bolted up after, pushing Jong Woon away from her, hardly, to his surprise. He tried to move, pushing himself up. She quickly sat, clasping her blouse, buttoning with her shaking hands. Jong Woon stared at her, wondering what had happened. He touched her hand.

 

“Ji—.” His words cut when Jiyeon yanked his hand. He was dumbfounded.

 

Jiyeon fixed her clothes and hair, looking down.

 

“A-Are you okay?” He tried to touch her again but she stood up.

 

Jong Woon looked up at her; his face shows confusion with sudden change of her mood. He stood up too, wanting to approach her but Jiyeon stopped him.

 

“O-Oppa, I-I’m sorry but I don’t think I-I…”

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Jiyeon shook her head, sighing. She met his gaze, smiling a bit. “There’s nothing wrong oppa. I’m just…” She couldn’t continue her words because even her, she doesn’t know how to explain to him.

 

Jong Woon emitted a sigh, getting near to hold her hand and Jiyeon didn’t refuse this time. She let him hugged her, leaning her cheek on his chest.

 

“Okay, I think it’s still not the right time.”

 

Jiyeon didn’t talk. He embraced her warmly, kissing her hair. Jong Woon looked down to her, cupping her cheeks

 

“I’ll better leave now. Have a rest, I think you’re just stress.” He gave him a peck on the lips.

 

Jiyeon smiled, pulling away.

 

“I love you.” He walked to her door.

 

Jiyeon didn’t answer just waving. She watched him wearing he’s shoes, before looking at her again.

 

“Bye. I’ll call you when I get home.”

 

She nodded. “Bye.”

 

He waved one last time and he went out of her apartment. Jiyeon remained in her place, staring at the door for seconds. She breathed deeply after, brushing her hair as she slowly walked towards her window, leaning on the side. She suddenly felt sad with the different lights she was seeing in the dark. Jiyeon pulled her necklace from inside her blouse, holding the ring that she made as a pendant.

 

“C’mon, put it on me, be romantic”

 

“I’m always romantic to you.”

 

“No, what you always do was just cheesiness. It’s different.”

 

“Fine. Happy 100th days, love.”

 

Almost five years had passed, and she still treasuring it. She wasn’t sure why she still keeping it, but one thing that she knows was true, the ring reminded of her how gullible she was, believing her words— believing the lies, believing they’ll be together.

 

Jiyeon felt a tear rolled down her cheek. She swiftly wiped the tears with her palm. Jiyeon thought she shouldn’t cry over the things that were not real from the start. She should stop being stupid and move on. A lot of time had been wasted because she waited for her— and it’s time for her to forget. C’mon, Jiyeon, don’t waste more; there was a man whose more worthy of your love. Love only him, because he was willing to give the love that you should deserve.

 

----

 

Eunjung walked at the hospital lobby. She didn’t really know exactly where the Orthopedic department. The doctor who examined her injury in the hotel days earlier recommended having a thorough check up of her shoulder so that they can make sure that there was no severe injury. Eunjung approached the information area, asking the department she should visit. She thanked the woman in charge after pointing to her the direction. Eunjung headed towards the section, ignoring the slight ache she felt on her shoulder. She was on leave from work and re-scheduled her supposed visit to Kim Jong Woon’s house and let Gyuri do her part first.

 

“E-Eunjung noona?”

 

She halted; the voice was slightly familiar to her. She slowly turned to the owner and she got shocked.

 

“H-Hyojoon?”

 

Hyojoon smiled, widely. He excitedly walked to her. “Noona, how are you? When did you come back?”

 

Eunjung was taken aback to Hyojoon’s warmth welcome. She was expected that her ex-girlfriend’s brother either ignoring her or— punch her. She almost laughs at her last thought. But seriously, she couldn’t believe him to act as welcomed, as he was right now or possibly to stay the same, unless Jiyeon hadn’t said anything to him about them. Why Eunjungie do you really expect Jiyeon would tell everything to her brother?

 

She cleared , smiling hesitantly. “Oh…um… last two months? By the way, how are you? W-What are you doin—.” She stopped herself seeing Hyojoon wearing white coat and a light blue uniform underneath. “Oh…you’re a doctor now?”

 

“I’m on my internship, noona. First year of residency.”

 

“On what specialization?”

 

“I’m looking forward to be a cardiologist, noona. But for now, I’m currently rotating to different areas.” Hyojoon smiled seeing Eunjung’s face covered with confusion. He changed the subject. “What happened to your shoulder?”

 

“Ah… this is nothing. Just me being reckless.” She said. “H-How’s your parents?”

 

“They are fine. You should visit in our home next time, noona. I know eomma misses you.”

 

Eunjung laughed softly.

 

“Do you want me to bring you to orthopedic department?”

 

“No… no need, Hyojoon-ah. I’m alright.”

 

“Sure?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Okay. Um…noona, about Jiyeo—.”

 

“Dr. Park!”

 

Hyojoon and Eunjung turned to the voice and saw the group of people wearing white coats too, waving to him. Hyojoon grimaced.

 

“Give me your phone! Palli! Palli, Noona! We need to do our rounds!”

 

Eunjung gave him in panic. Hyojoon dialed his number fast, ringing it, before returning the phone to her hand. He walked on rush while talking loudly.

 

“Eunjung noona I’ll contact you. I promise!”

 

Eunjung watched him running now, catching up with his colleagues. The other one who she thought their senior, knocking Hyojoon’s head. She couldn’t suppress her laugh while shaking her head. She then turned to the direction of her destination. You thought, I should visit your home, Hyojoon-ah? Sure… I will Hyojoon-ah, I will…

 

----

 

Jiyeon walked downstairs, seeing her brother currently turning the TV on, flipping through the channels. It’s Saturday; she and Hyojoon both decided to go home, to visit their parents. Jiyeon arrived last night and had slept well in her old room. She thought that her brother just came that early morning.

 

“Hi, oppa.”

 

He glanced at Jiyeon with a smile. “Hi, sis. Good morning” He greeted, sitting more comfortably on the couch.

 

“What time you came?”

 

“4 hours ago.”

 

Jiyeon looked at the wall clock. It was 8 AM, so Hyojoon came that dawn. “You drove that early morning?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Don’t do that again when you’re tired.”

 

“Don’t worry, baby sis. I got rest before coming here.”

 

Jiyeon nodded, not asking more. She also watched the program on TV while looking at her phone, checking for some messages.

 

“Jiyeonie, you’re awake. Come here, help me prepare our breakfast.”

 

“Okay, eomma.”

 

Jiyeon readied the plates, spoons and forks on the table when Mr. Park came in the dining. Judging by the way he smiles, he’s happy that his family being complete again in their house.

 

“Smells great.” He said.

 

Mrs. Park just nodded, continuing her cooking. “Call Hyojoon, I think this already okay.”

 

The Parks started to eat their breakfast happily wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter