Chapter 6.1

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, I made this chapter as 6.1, because I  think it is only like a filler. I just posted this because I did not update last week. I was caught up with my trip last week. I am in love with Seoul now (LOL). I hope you like this chapter as a continuation with chapter 6. Though I am sorry that it is a filler. Please do vote and comment if you like my story. Thanks to all new subscribers. Hooray!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 6.1

 

Eunjung took off her shoes and jacket and walked directly at the couch. While Jiyeon strolled away to the kitchen, to make a hot chocolate as her friend’s request. Although she’s happy seeing Eunjung after months of not talking or even texting with each other, she was also wondering why the sudden visit. She has a lot to ask to Eunjung, but when and where to start, she doesn’t know. Jiyeon stirred the hot chocolate absentmindedly.

 

“Do you know that you’re stirring that hot chocolate for 5 minutes now?”

 

Jiyeon jumped, she almost knocking the mug in front of her. She turned to the owner of the voice, and saw her leaning at the doorway, watching her. “Yah! You shock the hell out of me. I almost spilled your drink.”

 

Eunjung chuckled. “It’s because you took so long making that. It’s just a simple drink, Ji. It might get cold already.”

 

Jiyeon pouted. She took the mug and shoved it to Eunjung, spilling the little amount of drink to her shirt. “Yah! Be careful, it’s hot!” Eunjung saw the brown spot on her shirt. She tried to wipe off the stain but to no avail, she sighed.

 

“It’s not my fault, unnie. You’re just clumsy. You supposed to hold the mug properly.”

 

“What?!” Eunjung looked at Jiyeon dumbfounded. I swear this girl is the weirdest of all people I know! Eunjung face palmed at her thought.

 

“Jiyeon, who are you talk— oh, Jungie, I didn’t know you’re here.” Mrs. Park was surprised seeing Eunjung at their house. She literally drowses off when she heard voices downstairs.

 

“Good evening, eommoni.” Eunjung looked up at the older woman who standing at the stair landing. She bowed while holding the mug. “I’m sorry for bothering you at this hour.”

 

“It’s okay, Eunjung-ah. I was just got worried who Jiyeon is talking to. Now that I know, I can sleep calmly. Jiyeon-ah, check the lock again later before you sleep, alright?”

 

“Yes, eomma. Goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight, eommoni.” Eunjung bowed again.

 

“Goodnight kids.” Mrs. Park simply waved her hand, yawning. Eunjung saw Jiyeon smirking at her, she raised her brows questioningly.

 

“Waeyo?” Eunjung headed back to the living room, bringing her mug. She sat at the couch, sipping her drink.

 

“Nothing. It’s just this is the first time I heard you call eomma an emmonim instead of auntie.”

 

Eunjung stopped on her tracks, and then she resumed sipping her hot drink again. “Was that not good? I’m just being polite, Jiyeon-ah.” She lifted her head and stared at the girl. “Congratulations by the way.”

 

“Thanks.” Jiyeon shrugged and sit at the couch too. “You should have called me instead.”

 

“Why? You don’t like me here?”

 

Jiyeon groaned. “You know better than that.”

 

“Sigh. I’m sorry. I don’t know what really came into me. I felt that I need to come here… to see you.”

 

“Why? Just to compliment me? Thank you.”

 

“Jiyeon, obviously, I wanted to see you. We didn’t talk for how long. What am I supposed to feel after hearing Jieun talking about you?” Eunjung paused to think. “Not seeing you was one of the hardest things for me. And I know you know that.”

 

Jiyeon fell silent. She wanted to question Eunjung, but she held herself. It’s better to use her head first to think.

 

“So did Jieun finally talk to you?”

 

“Not yet. Although, these days are fine, she doesn’t avoid me like before, or leave when we are in the same place. She eats with us and talks to our parents actively.”

 

“Don’t worry unnie, she will approach you one of these days.” Jiyeon winked.

 

“Did you two talk about me?”

 

“That’s a secret.”

 

“Don’t lie, Jiyeonie.”

 

“I am not. I told you, it was a secret between us. That’s not technically lying, I just couldn’t tell you.”

 

“Aish.”

 

Eunjung continuously sipped her drink, while Jiyeon quietly watching her at the side. Eunjung put the mug in the center table and inhaled deeply.

 

“Jiyeon-ah”

 

Jiyeon didn’t answer, staring at the latter, waiting. Eunjung smiled awkwardly, she really didn’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter