Chapter 5

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Jiyeon slowly walked in their house. She smelled the delicious food that she was sure her mother is cooking. She heard her stomach grumbled. She was hungry. Jiyeon happily bounced on her heels to see her mother in the kitchen.

 

“Hi… eomma I’m home.” Jiyeon energetically greeted her mother and kissed her cheek. “What are you cooking? Hmm… it smells good.” She leaned forward at the kitchen counter and peeked at the boiling dish.

 

“I thought you’re going to be late. Hmm… I cooked something new that I saw earlier at the recipe book. I hope this will taste good or your appa will get mad.” Mrs. Park chuckled.

 

“Eomma you know you’re the best cook ever, appa can’t get mad at you. This will surely taste good. Trust me, I know when the food is delicious or not.” Jiyeon proudly said, and put her arms around her mother, embracing her.

 

Mrs. Park shook her head and smiled gently at her daughter. “So how’s your outing with your friends? Did you enjoy?”

 

“Yeah. Luna Jiyoung and Jieun, we practically enjoyed the rides, though Jiyoung was scared at some point. Anyway, it’s free eomma, so we took advantage of it. It’s a lucky chance.” Jiyeon giggled remembering the time when her three friends excitedly fall in line at different rides, buying foods in Kiosks there, and taking pictures. They were probably the loud group in there. People looked at them as if they are crazies or first timers in the amusement park.

 

“You better thank that friend that gave you the tickets, what’s his name again? Seunggi?”

 

“It’s Seungho, eomma.” Jiyeon said flatly. She leaned again at the counter, and crossed her arms.

 

“Is he the same boy that Luna talked about before that always helps you? The cute boy who has crush on you?” Mrs. Park daughter. Jiyeon pouted and stomped her feet at the ground, her brows furrowed.

 

“Eomma~” Jiyeon whined. “Seungho is just a friend. Appa will get mad hearing you talking about boys for me.”

 

“Arasso.” Mrs. Park laughed out loud. “Go to your room now and change. This will be cooked any moment. Go back here after you’ve changed, your appa must be here at 7o’clock.”

 

“Okay, eomma. Saranghe~” Jiyeon kissed her mother again.

 

Jiyeon ran at the stair and get in her room, she directly jumped at her bed and exhaled. She really enjoyed her day at the amusement park that she felt her body almost loses its energy. She thought first that it will be boring but her friends made the day lively. And Seungho and his friends didn’t let them having dead time. They kept on entertaining them in any way. Seungho is really a good guy…

 

Jiyeon sat up and get her phone on her bag; she thought of texting Seungho and thanking him for this afternoon. She started to sort all of the messages. She forgot to look at her phone that whole time.

 

From Jieun-ah

Jiyeonie~ thanks for inviting me keke~ don’t forget your promise! Mwah! Buing! :)

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. She didn’t need to reply to this. She will call Jieun later and will ask about the schedule of her audition.

 

From Luna-yah

Ji! I lost my energy! I am hungry now gwarrr~ by the way, you better be good to Seungho? Okay? I vote for him for you! HAHA… ;)

 

Jiyeon stared at the message and read again. She was dumfounded, she thought Luna probably hungry to the maximum level.

 

Yah. I don’t know what you’re talking about! Jiyeon replied and erased Luna’s message.

 

From Seungho

Jiyeon-shi, thank you for this day! Hope this will be the good start of our friendship. Tc. :)

 

Thank you Seungho-yah for this day~ let’s be good friends from now on! ;)

 

Jiyeon reread her message for Seungho, and pressed send. There’s nothing wrong befriending him anyway… Jiyeon thought. She continued sorting the message again.

 

From Jungie-yah

I didn’t know you have an outing with Jieun… amusement park?

 

Jiyeon gasped seeing the message from Eunjung. That was sent from around 2 o’clock pm. She bit her lips and called Eunjung’s number right away. It was only ringing; she almost hung up when she heard Eunjung answered.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Eunjung unnie I’m sorry I only read your message now.”

 

“It’s okay. Obviously, you did enjoy your—.” Jiyeon noticed Eunjung stopped.

 

“My what?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Well, you’re right; I enjoyed most of the rides. Let’s go there sometimes!” Jiyeon excitedly said, thinking it was what Eunjung wanted to say. She didn’t want Eunjung to think that she purposely ignored her message. Eunjung kept silent on the line.

 

“Hmm… can I go there?”

 

“Where? At the amusement park? Of course! Why not? As long as you have ticket, you can.”

 

“Pabo! What I meant was, at your house.”

 

“Eh? Now?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Do I need to have a reason to visit you? If you don’t like, tell me directly.”

 

“No… it’s not that. You know you’re always welcome here.”

 

“Okay. Wait for me.”

 

“Eh? Wait—.” Eunjung hung up. Jiyeon stared at her phone with disbelief. Eunjung unnie is weird sometimes… she thought. Jiyeon got up and moved faster to change. She needs to tell her mother that Eunjung will come.

 

----

 

“Yah!” Jiyeon yelled at Eunjung who was stepping out of her car. “What’s wrong with you? At least tell me early

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter