Chapter 3

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Eunjung exhaled in relief as she threw herself on the bed. She felt the exhaustion the moment she stepped in their house. She was busy the whole week, with all the researches, studies and meet-ups for advices that she needed to do her book for her proposed thesis design. It was supposed to be easy for her if she only seek her father’s help since he has own Architectural Design firm, but Eunjung was too determined to prove that she can pass on her own and to graduate eventually. Her professors were amazed to how stubborn she is. Because of that, they think she has potential to succeed in the field, aside from being the top student, Eunjung is a good talker and can bring herself with confidence in any situation.

 

Eunjung sighed, the whole week literally drained her. She was thankful that she finished the book, passed it to her professor and has to wait for another advice. The dinner with her sisters and Jiyeon really helped her to be freed from the stress. Yay! Today’s Friday, I can relax on weekend…

 

Eunjung almost fell asleep when she remembered her phone. She sits up and took out her phone. She grimaced when she saw the 7 missed calls from the same person. Then she started to sorts all the messages she received. She put her phone in silent mode when she had dinner, because it was a promised between them, siblings not be bothered by any ringing phone or gadgets. She was supposed to back it on normal mode after dinner but she forgot when she brought Jiyeon home. As always when she’s with that kid, she practically lost the track of time. Eunjung frustratingly scratch her head. She fell back on the bed and looked at the ceiling. I even promised to call before the day end… aish…

 

Eunjung peeked at her wristwatch, 11:20 pm. Eunjung contemplated whether she should call or not. Should I?

 

She calls. No one is answering.

 

Eunjung sits up again and exhaled. She threw her phone on the bed. Whatever… She gets up and reached her towel. She will take shower. Warm water will help me relax…

 

----

 

Jiyeon stirred, she felt the sun rays on her face. She opened her eyes and saw her window curtains moving softly. It’s already opened? She thought. She turned and looked at the white ceiling. She felt she has complete sleep. She had a good sleep. A goodnight indeed…

 

She yawned; she remembers what happened last night. Jiyeon put her hand on her cheek. She closed her eyes. She is trying to feel the exact place where the lips touched. She smiled a little then frowned secondly, she felt worried all of a sudden. What’s happening to me?

 

“What’s wrong with you?”

 

Jiyeon eyes opened wide. She quickly get up and sit, searching where the voice from. She saw her brother standing near the door holding and looking at her, wondering.

 

“What are you doing in my room? And how long did you stand there?”

 

“I was already here before you woke up and opened your eyes.”

 

“Why I didn’t hear you knocked?”

 

“It’s because I used the keys eomma gave me.” Hyo Joon showed the keys, he walked and sit at the chair in the study table. “I borrowed your charger, ‘coz I left mine in the Inn where we stayed. I will buy later.”

 

“Okay. Just don’t forget to give it back to me later.” She reached for her phone and look if there’s a message.

 

Morning Dino! Mighty Ham will do jogging this morning, did you sleep well?^^

 

Jiyeon smiled.

 

“Did one of your fan boys message you?” His lips curved with a teasing smile, he watched her.

 

“Nope.” Jiyeon looked away, she saw the clock at the side table, 8:45 AM. Did I really sleep that long?

 

“Then why are you smiling? A while ago, I saw you smiled too. Did you dream something good?”

 

“No, I didn’t dream anything.” Jiyeon said while typing her reply to the message and locked her phone. “And that was Eunjung unnie who messaged me so stop being nosy about my fan boys.” She stands up, take her towel, clothes and go to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter