Chapter 20 Part 2

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

 

Part 2

 

 

“Yah! Jiyeon-ah, wake up!” Mrs. Park tapped Jiyeon’s shoulder.

 

“…”

 

“Jiyeon-ah, wake up now.”

 

“Eomma…” Jiyeon groaned. “I still want to sleep…” She pulled her beddings and covers her head. She slept late because she finished studying and reading the script her classmates gave to her for their short presentation. She didn’t want to do it on her weekends considering she wanted to spend her time with Eunjung.

 

“You need to wake up now, Jiyeon-ah. It’s past 6am now, you will be late.”

 

“Eomma, its Saturday. I don’t have class.” She murmured under the cover. “I want to sleep long.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes, eomma.”

 

“Fine if that’s what you want.” Mrs. Park sighed. “I’m sorry, Jungie but seems my daughter doesn’t want to come with you.” She spoke loudly enough to be heard by the girl who’s still under the beddings.

 

Jiyeon’s eyes opened. Jungie is on the phone? She bolted up. “Eomma is Jungie on the—.” She stopped and jaw dropped seeing Eunjung talking to her mother inside her room, while carrying Wang.

 

“Hi, Jiyeonie!” Eunjung greeted her with wide smile.

 

Jiyeon’s eyes widened. “What are you—?” She gasped, remembering how she looks like every morning. She deliberately held the beddings and covers herself again, and fixes her hair.

 

Eunjung laughed softly. “Jiyeon-ah, I always knows how you look like every morning.”

 

“I don’t care!” Jiyeon stood up and ran inside the bathroom.

 

Mrs. Park smiled and shook her head seeing her daughter’s reaction. “Aigoo… That child.” She eyed Eunjung’s smiling face. “It’s better if you give me Wang first. It’s time for him to eat too. And I’ll prepare you and Jiyeon breakfasts downstairs.”

 

Eunjung nodded, and gave Wang to her after she kissed him in the head. Mrs. Park smiled gently and patted her shoulder before walking towards the door.

 

“Eomeonie… thank you.”

 

Mrs. Park looked at her and nodded with understanding. She quickly opened the door and stepped out of the room. Eunjung exhaled and stared at the bathroom door, waiting for Jiyeon to get out.

 

----

 

“I hate you! Why you didn’t tell me last night that we have to go outside Seoul today?” Jiyeon nagged while holding Eunjung’s hand. They are in the subway to go at the Bus terminal. “I was so shocked seeing you inside my room.”

 

“That’s what you called a surprise, Jiyeon-ah.” Eunjung smiled cheekily.

 

Jiyeon shook her head. “Where are we going anyway?”

 

“You will see.”

 

The two took and ride the express bus from the subway. Jiyeon asked Eunjung again where they are going but the older girl zipped her lips and never answered her. Jiyeon huffed, and chose to be silent until she fell asleep the whole travel. She opened her eyes when Eunjung nudged her softly and said they already arrived. Jiyeon blinked and looked at her wristwatch. They traveled for almost 4 hours.

 

“C’mon, Jiyeon-ah.” Eunjung pulled her lightly to get off.

 

Jiyeon surprised when they rode another bus again. She looked outside and read the welcoming boards outside. Yangyang? We are in Yangyang? Don’t tell me… She looked at the smiling girl beside her. Oh, Jungie you’re full of surprises…

 

----

 

Eunjung watched Jiyeon played along with the waves at the shore. She smiled, thankful that the beach not that crowded. There were people but they chose to stay at the far side where they can spread a mat to sit on.

 

“Jungie come here and look. I saw a beautiful rock!”

 

Eunjung chuckled and approached her. “What?”

 

“Look, its arrow head shaped.”

 

“Wah…”

 

“So don’t annoy me, okay? Or I’ll stab this to you.” Jiyeon joked.

 

“Haha. You’re turning violent now?”

 

“Nope. I’m just saying in case you— Yah!” Her words cut when Eunjung poked her side.

 

“What?” Eunjung grinned, getting closer to her to tickle her. “In case of what?”

 

“Yah! Don’t get near me or I’ll surely stab you with thi— Yah! Jungie!” Jiyeon yelled when Eunjung grabbed her waist and tickled her. She laughed loudly. “Stop!” She squirmed, trying to escape from her.

 

“You can’t escape me.” Eunjung continued tickling her.

 

“S-Stop it, Jungie!”

 

Jiyeon sat at the sand, running out of breath from all the laughing she did. She tried to reach Eunjung’s hand but the older girl move away from her quickly, laughing. “Hah! I thought you’re going to stab me?” She teased.

 

“Yes I am, just wait.” She stood up.

 

Eunjung grinned, ready to run away.

 

“Don’t dare to move from your spot!” Jiyeon said loudly. She walked fast to approached her and pushed Eunjung. “Yah! I almost lose my breath there.”

 

Eunjung laughed, dodging Jiyeon’s hands who tried to hold her. “What’s the difference? You’re always losing your breath when you’re kissing me too?” She smirked.

 

Jiyeon’s mouth agape. “I hate you!” She tried to kick Eunjung’s shin.

 

She laughed, starting to step back. “I’m just telling the truth.”

 

“Shut up! I seriously need to straight your mind!” She took one step to get near.

 

“Then could you tell me I’m lying?”

 

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” Jiyeon held her collar, shaking her. She couldn’t believe Eunjung teasing her about the way they kissed. It’s beyond embarrassing. And she could feel her face heating up.

 

Eunjung laughed loudly, holding her wrist and puckered her lips to her playfully. “Kiss me, jagiya…”

 

“Kiss yourself alone!”

 

“Jiyeon-ah…”

 

“Yah! Don’t get near me!”

 

----

 

“Why did you bring me here?” Jiyeon turned to the girl sitting beside her.

 

“You said you wanted to see the beach, so I had brought you here.”

 

She looked at her straight in the eyes. “Thank you.” Seriously, she felt so touched that Eunjung gave almost everything she wanted. She looked again at the sun dipping at the horizon in an orange glow to the gorgeous skyline with dark clouds. She felt dreamy and warmth feelings embracing her again though the wind was a bit chilly. Jiyeon leaned her head on Eunjung’s shoulder.

 

“Like what I said, anything for you Jiyeon-ah.”

 

They stayed silent looking at the sunset; enjoying listening to the faint sounds of waves that kissing the shore. Jiyeon took a fistful of sand and play it, then dropping again in the ground. Eunjung smiled, Jiyeon’s hair, softly with her fingers.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, are you happy?”

 

Jiyeon stopped in her tracks, and looked up to see Eunjung’s face turned serious. She reached out to hold Eunjung’s cheek. “Of course I am. Why are you asking that?”

 

Eunjung looked at her intensely. “That’s because I am happy and I always love being with you. I never wanted anything but to stay where you are, Jiyeon-ah. And I do hope fate should allow me, because I am sure now, that you’re the only person I’ll ever want in my life.”

 

“Jungie…”

 

“You’re my dearest one, Jiyeon-ah and I love you so.”

 

Jiyeon suddenly found herself reaching for Eunjung’s cheeks again, pulling her for a kiss. She could feel Eunjung’s lips trembling as she brushed her lips to her. Their kiss was warm, soft and tender that Jiyeon didn’t want to end as yet but Eunjung pulled back and held her tightly. Jiyeon closed her eyes and inhaled from her shirt.

 

----

 

Eunjung smiled seeing her officemates bid goodbye to them. The five was the group that picked up by her father to fly to the US and help Soyeon in their newly branch there. She grinned, when she noticed Wooyoung trying to approach her. Wooyoung will fly to the US too for a short visit with his boss.

 

“Yo, Jungie!”

 

“What?”

 

“I’m going to the US, I’m excited.”

 

Eunjung rolled her eyes. “You just came here to say that?” She shook her head and walked towards her table.

 

“Yah! Why your table’s almost empty?”

 

“I put it in the box. We have reshuffled, so our desks will change.” She said flatly. “Why are you here anyway?”

 

“Ah, there’s small party for the group that will leave the next day, right? Do you want to join? Because they invited me and I’d said yes.”

 

“I know but I said no. Jiyeon and I have a dinner. You know, it’s almost her birthday.”

 

“Oh, yeah. Okay, anyway invite me when Jiyeon planning to have a party.” Wooyoung moved his eyebrows up and down.

 

“You still not here on her birthday.”

 

“Then we will set for another day.”

 

Eunjung laughed inwardly.

 

“Anyway, what chocolates do you want?”

 

“Anything you want to bring back, Jiyeon doesn’t like to eat chocolate that much.”

 

Wooyoung chuckled. “Fine with me.”

 

“But give it to her when she’s not happy.” She whispered.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

----

 

“Choose what you wanted to eat.” Eunjung smiled at her. She brought Jiyeon at the famous fine dining restaurant that served delicious food like her colleagues have been told to her. She couldn’t help but to laugh silently seeing Jiyeon’s face surprised when they parked in front and walked in.

 

“A-Are you sure that we’re eating here? Jungie, I know this restaurant so expensive.” Jiyeon fidgeted on her seat.

 

“So? I have money to pay them. Just order, Jiyeon-ah. I heard they served delicious stake here.”

 

Jiyeon stayed looking at her; still contemplating if she should order her usual volume of food.

 

“What? Don’t worry. Order as many as you want, jagiya.”

 

“Jungie…”

 

“Okay, I’ll order for us.” Eunjung called a waiter and gave him their order. “Do you want dessert?”

 

Jiyeon bit her lip, but nevertheless nodded her head. Eunjung chuckled and order Jiyeon’s favorite dessert. The waiter repeated their order before bowing and walked away.

 

“Why are you so shy?”

 

“That’s because there’s no sense eating here. I expected a normal dinner with you. You know what my favorite is. Samgyeopsal is always enough for me.”

 

“We were not always doing this anyway, Jiyeonie. And it’s on my list to eat in an expensive restaurant with you.”

 

“And what’s that list about?”

 

“Nothing. Just the things I wanted to do with you.”

 

Jiyeon frowned cutely. “Then at least tell me. Look at my clothes today.”

 

“I don’t see anything wrong with that. You’re still beautiful and gorgeous for me.” Eunjung smiled sheepishly.

 

Jiyeon sneered. “Yeah, yeah.”

 

Jiyeon looked around and see the few people eating. No wonder, eating at the restaurant as highly as expensive like this isn’t a joke. She looked at the older girl in front of her and got surprised when she saw her staring at her.

 

“Why?”

 

Eunjung shook her head. “You look pretty.”

 

Jiyeon blushed but didn’t reply. She looked at her phone instead, ignoring Eunjung’s intent gaze to her.

 

“By the way, Jiyeon-ah, I remembered you took audition, right?” She reached her glass of water and sipped. “How’s that?”

 

Jiyeon’s eyes widened. She panicked but tried herself not to be that obvious. She shrugged her shoulders coolly. “I didn’t pass.”

 

Their eyes locked for seconds. Jiyeon noticed Eunjung eyed her differently that she couldn’t understand why her heart suddenly beat so fast. “W-Why do you ask?”

 

“Nothing.” Eunjung said, nonchalantly, looking at the menu again. “I just remembered about it.” She smiled and paused for a second. “And I’m kind of not believing it that you didn’t pass.”

 

“W-Why?” She muttered.

 

“I know how talented you are, Jiyeon-ah. So it’s such a joke that they didn’t see it.”

 

“Y-Yeah.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter