Chapter 16

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Chapter 16 updated. I'm bored no one play with me, so I write. You should rejoice readers while there's time.LOL. Where the heck is Eunyeon? Come out guys. Okay I'll stop now. Seriously, thanks for subscribing. If you can't vote, comment at least. Do I need to knock to all of you? LOL.

 

---

 

Chapter 16

 

 

“Yah! Why you still not change, you’re always late!” Jiyeon shouted at the older girl who was walking towards her.

 

Eunjung rolled her eyes. “Sorry, that I’m late my Princess.” She bowed like a loyal knight to her majesty.

 

She smiled remembering the day when Jiyeon waited for her at the same spot too in front of their gate the first time she visited their house. That was Jiyeon’s birthday, and she was late that day too. No wonder, the girl was so riled up saying she’s always late at their meetings.

 

Jiyeon chuckled at the act. “Where’s your car? Why you didn’t bring it?”

 

“I don’t want to. Let’s just walk and go to subway or take a bus.”

 

“What? You’re going to make me walk at this hour?”

 

“Stop being a drama queen, Park Jiyeon. Even if its noon, the weather still fine. The wind is still cold. The spring is coming, remember?”

 

“I don’t want to walk.” She pouted.

 

Eunjung stared at her with unreadable face. “Then let’s not continue this. I will go home, order pizza and sleep.” She her heels, putting her hands on her pocket.

 

“Yah!”

 

“What?”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I just said I will go home, right? You didn’t hear?”

 

“You aren’t serious.”

 

“But I am.” She continued walking.

 

“Ham Eunjung!”

 

The older girl didn’t look. She never stopped walking even hearing Jiyeon’s call her name.

 

“Unnie!”

 

Jiyeon bit her lower lip annoyingly at the act of nonchalance that the older girl showed to her, she huffed.

 

“Okay, fine. I’ll walk with you!” She said loudly. Why I’m always surrendering to you?

 

Eunjung halted, swiftly turning her body to face Jiyeon. Her eyes twinkled with amusement and let out a triumphant grin.

 

Jiyeon wanted to erase the cheeky smile that the latter’s giving off to her. If her looks can kill, maybe the older girl was already dead right on the spot. She saw her extended her right hand to her. Jiyeon sighed, walking towards her.

 

“Stop grinning, I wish I could erase your face right now.” She said, reaching Eunjung’s hand.

 

Eunjung grinned, obviously amused. “I don’t believe you.” She weaved her fingers to Jiyeon’s.

 

“And why?” Jiyeon cocked her left brow, looking up to her.

 

“’Coz I just know how much you like this face, my smile, my eyes, my lips.” Eunjung proudly said, swaying their hands while walking.

 

Jiyeon pulled her hand to tap Eunjung’s forehead. “That’s not true. Don’t be so arrogant.” She said, rolling her eyes.

 

Eunjung laughed, taking Jiyeon’s hand again. “I’m just joking.”

 

Jiyeon didn’t talk. Eunjung glanced at her, nudging her shoulder to her. Jiyeon glared at her.

 

“I said I’m only joking.” Eunjung smiled widely, showing her white teeth. “Don’t be upset.”

 

“You made it sound like that I’m crazy about you.”

 

“That’s not what I mean. I’m sorry.”

 

Jiyeon nodded, looking ahead. She squeezed her hand tightly at Eunjung’s. The older girl smiled softly.

 

“Okay, to make it fair.” Eunjung leaned on Jiyeon’s side. “I am crazier than you.”

 

Jiyeon stopped walking. She looked up to her with her eyebrows met cutely; silently asking what did the latter mean.

 

Eunjung looked at the ground first before lifting her head again. “’Coz I can’t let the day passed without seeing you.” She whispered, averting her eyes from the girl.

 

Jiyeon froze, feeling that there’s something inside her just blown away. Her heart pounded uncontrollably, and her pulse moves in abnormal speed. Jiyeon cleared , not sure what to say. She felt her hand sweating and probably Eunjung was already disgusted by it.

 

“Um…” Eunjung scratched the back of her neck, she smile crookedly. “I’m really crazy, right? And to think its only noon.”

 

“…”

 

Eunjung moved her hand, making Jiyeon came out of her trance. “S-Should we go now?” She awkwardly asked.

 

“Hmm.” She nodded.

 

Eunjung smiled, still not looking at Jiyeon’s eyes. Jiyeon knew she was embarrassed like how shy she was. But she wouldn’t deny how happy she was from what she heard. Really, Eunjung has always a unique way of making her blank but at the same time brings out the thrilling feelings inside of her..

 

“Jungie.”

 

“Hmm.”

 

Jiyeon tilted her head sideways, feeling her face flashed with crimson color. “You’re not the only one crazy.”

 

Eunjung creased her nose cutely. “I know right.”

 

The two both laughed loudly, walking while swaying their hands together.

 

----

 

“What flavor do you want?”

 

“Vanilla.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Eunjung ordered ice cream for both of them, vanilla for Jiyeon and chocolate for her. She paid the ice cream at the counter and ran excitedly to Jiyeon bringing the two cups of ice cream in her hands.

 

“Here.”

 

“Thanks." Jiyeon reached, tasting the vanilla ice cream.

 

“Taste good?”

 

“Hmm… as usual.”

 

“Heh… I’m glad this ice cream shop still open even for years now.”

 

“Yeah.” Jiyeon looked around the shop. She still remembers the times when she and Eunjung often visited there just to eat ice cream after school or when Eunjung got bored and called her to get at the downtown Seoul. And the store was memorable too, when she met Boram there.

 

“Where do you want to go after this?” Eunjung asked, making Jiyeon to look at her.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Not thinking anything?”

 

“Hmm… Ah! I want to watch a movie.”

 

“Okay, what?”

 

“The Book of Life.”

 

Eunjung frowned. “What’s that?”

 

“It’s an animated movie. I want to watch it I’m curious.”

 

“A-Alright.”

 

The two finished their ice cream and immediately went at the subway to catch a train. Jiyeon ordered popcorn and drinks while Eunjung bought tickets. Eunjung dumfounded seeing Jiyeon that aside from bringing popcorn and drinks, she added hotdog sandwiches.

 

“Are you sure we can eat that all?” She reached for the drinks and hotdog sandwiches.

 

“Of course.”

 

Eunjung chuckled. “I’ll give my food to you, if I couldn’t finish eating this.”

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “Sure.”

 

Eunjung shook her head, grinning while following the girl. She got the best seats for them, but she realized that more of children with their parents watching the movie. Eunjung sighed. This was not what she imagined watching movie with Jiyeon. Next time it’s better if I should choose a movie…

 

Eunjung decided to enjoy the movie when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter