Chapter 10

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Supposedly update early but SBS Gayo really made me stop writing. I felt disappointment to SBS. Though I'm happy that T-ARA win 2 awards. I hope next year people in Korea will look at them again. They really deserve to be on throne again. Congratulations, T-ara!

 

PS. My lovely subcscribers, you are the best. Still unedited, sorry for the mistakes. Please do vote and comments! 

 

 

Chapter 10

 

 

“Hey, you’re silent.” Gyuri asked Eunjung the moment the car stopped in front of her apartment building. Eunjung dropped her sister, Jieun at their house first. Gyuri held Eunjung’s hand, looking worried.

 

“Oh. I am just thinking.” Eunjung forced a smile. Gyuri stared at her, seems like reading her. Eunjung averted her eyes.

 

“C’mon, come with me. You should go up and rest first, before you go home.”

 

“I don’t think I can—.”

 

Gyuri gave her a serious look. Eunjung sighed, she nods. “Fine. I can stay at least half an hour.”

 

The couple stepped out of the car and walked at the building lobby. They waited for a moment for the elevator to come down while remained silent. Gyuri was the first one to get in pushing the button for her floor number. Eunjung followed quietly. Once the elevator got their destination, Gyuri stepped out and went directly to her unit to punch her code.

 

“You can sit at the couch to rest, Jungie.” Gyuri said taking off her boots and jacket. “I will take shower and change first.” Gyuri walked towards her bedroom.

 

Eunjung sighed, she sits on the couch. She was really not okay. To tell Gyuri the truth, she was mad— really upset. She got her phone on her coat’s pocket, still no sign of Jiyeon messaging her. Eunjung clenched her jaws, she type a messaged asking if Jiyeon was already home. She can’t really believe Jiyeon left them— her, without any word. This was the first time, Jiyeon did that. What really Jiyeon’s reason, she needs to know. Eunjung waited for the reply, but seems Jiyeon really ignoring her. Eunjung heard Gyuri opening her room; she quickly pockets her phone again.

 

“Jungie, do you want to drink?” Gyuri was all fresh, wet hair and dressed casually with pajama pants and a t-shirt. She approached Eunjung, standing in front of her.

 

“Hmm… yes, just water.”

 

Gyuri looked at her. “Hey, if you’re worried about Jiyeon you can call her.”

 

Eunjung lifted her head. “Who said I’m worried about her. I am just wondering why she left without us knowing.”

 

Gyuri chuckled. “Even you are denying it; I can see it in your eyes, Jungie.” She waved her hand and strolled at the kitchen.

 

“She didn’t answer my call earlier.” Eunjung said loudly for Gyuri to hear. “I think she’s purposely rejecting my call.”

 

Gyuri came back from the kitchen with a glass of water and a bag of their favorite chips. “Youngsters today are like that, very secretive. Maybe she’s telling the truth that she got a call from a friend.”

 

Eunjung fell silent. She wanted to correct Gyuri, Jiyeon wasn’t like any youngster out there. Jiyeon never kept a secret from her. If there’s something, she wants to say, she will tell it to you immediately, that’s Jiyeon. And Jiyeon will never leave her without saying anything to her just because a friend called her. 

 

“I think you should remove your coat. How can you properly rest if you still wearing that.”

 

“But, I’ll only stay here for 30 minutes.” Eunjung moved away from Gyuri.

 

“You can make it one hour or two hours I don’t mind.” Gyuri looked at her, wrapping her arms around Eunjung.

 

“Okay. I’ll make it one hour.” Eunjung sighed. Gyuri’s convincing power over her is still strong. She can’t even decline her.

 

Gyuri smiled, tilting her head to kiss Eunjung’s lips gently. “I miss you staying here. You can stay over tonight.”

 

“But, I need to go home. I have schedule tomorrow for—.”

 

“You can always leave on the morning, like before.” Gyuri moved to sit on Eunjung’s lap. She tilted Eunjung’s head, kissing her fully. Eunjung closed her eyes; she couldn’t help but to kiss her back. She puts her hand on her hips.

 

Gyuri smirked, feeling she’s winning. “It’s decided, you will sleep over here tonight.” Gyuri whispered. Her fingers went into Eunjung’s hair.

 

Eunjung opened her eyes, looking straightly at the latter’s eyes. She nodded. Gyuri smiled sweetly, cupping Eunjung’s face and leaned down to kiss her again. Eunjung knew that she can’t think straight anymore. She pulled her close by the waist, letting herself drowning from her kisses and sweet scent. Tomorrow… she will think tomorrow.

 

----

 

Eunjung heard her alarm ringing, unwillingly opened her eyes. She groaned, searching for her phone. She saw it at the floor with her pants and shirt. Eunjung reached looking at her phone.

 

“Oh, !” Eunjung quickly got up, almost stumble from the beddings. She picked her clothes fast from the floor. She noticed Gyuri waking up because of her noise.

 

“Did I wake you up? I’m sorry.” Eunjung said hoarsely, wearing her clothes too fast. “I overslept. I need to go home now.”

 

“What time is it now?”

 

“It’s nine o’clock. You might get late at your class too.” Eunjung brushed her hair, running towards the bathroom to wash her face.

 

“My class is in the afternoon.” Gyuri sat up, watching Eunjung hurriedly get out of the bathroom while wiping her face. “Why are you in a hurry anyway? I thought you took a half day at work today?”

 

“I told you, I have another schedule.” Eunjung contemplated if she should tell her that she will go to Jiyeon’s school to watch her, because she promised to the girl. She decided not to. “Okay, I’m leaving. I’ll call you later.” Eunjung glanced at Gyuri, before running like mad out of the room. Eunjung frenetically wear her boots, dashing out of Gyuri’s unit.

 

Gyuri left at her room, sighing. She stood up, covering her body. She frowned seeing Eunjung’s phone at the bed. Oh no, Jungie left her phone!

 

-----

 

“Eomma, Appa…Oppa.” Jiyeon yelled. She was glad that her family is present to watch their school presentation.

 

“Jjirong-ah!” Hyojoon ran, hugging her sister. Jiyeon pouted cutely, hugging back her brother. “I thought we were late.”

 

“Hmm… not yet. We have thirty minutes more to prepare. Eomma, Appa~.”

 

“My daughter, this is my first time watching you act and as a lead. I’m proud of you. Do your best okay? Fighting!” Mr. Park raised his fist.

 

Jiyeon felt excited and nervous at the same time. They really put an effort and hard work to the production. They might be in still in high school but their school board promoting them to show a great outcome. And not to mention, there are some visitors from Art schools.

 

“We should eat after this, right?” Mrs. Park said, embracing her daughter sideways. Jiyeon suddenly felt stiff, getting nervous.

 

Jiyeon is thinking if she should tell her parents that she will need to stay over at Luna’s house. Hyojoon noticed his sister hesitating.

 

“I think, Jiyeon has another plan later, haven’t you?” Hyojoon cut in. Jiyeon looked at her brother, widening her eyes.

 

“Have you another plan? We can schedule tomorrow if you like.”

 

“Y-yes, eomma, appa. We have a get together after. A-and I’m planning to sleep over at Luna’s house tonight.” Jiyeon nervously said. This is the first time that she lies to her parents. She bit her lips. Hyojoon stared intently at her sister.

 

“Okay. Tomorrow it is. Did you bring clothes?”

 

“Y-yes, eomma.”

 

“Jiyeon-ah, I didn’t see Jungie… where is she?” Mr. Park interrupted. “I thought she is going to watch today?”

 

Jiyeon stopped on her tracks. She didn’t know what to answer, because she too wasn’t know if Eunjung will still go to watch her after her stunt yesterday. Eunjung is probably too angry at her.

 

“Eomma, appa… I think we should go to our seats now. Jiyeon needs to prepare.”

 

“Ne~ Jiyeon-ah, good luck. Do great okay?” Mrs. Park kissed her only daughter’s forehead. Jiyeon nodded.

 

“Fighting!”

 

“Ne~” Jiyeon smiled widely, watching her parents walking towards the audience area. She noticed her brother looking at her, she raised her both eyebrows.

 

“Yah, Jiyeon… where are you going later?”

 

“I-I told you, I’m going at Luna’s house.”

 

“You’re lying. I know aside from Luna’s house, you have another plan. What is it?”

 

Jiyeon bit her lip, averting her eyes. She can’t possibly tell about the club to her brother. If Jungie is overprotective enough to her, her brother was times two overprotective. He would probably wait for her to finish the program then forcefully pull her to go home.

 

“I don’t have, Oppa. You know I can’t lie to eomma and appa right?”

 

Hyojoon didn’t talk, he just staring at her sister like reading her. Jiyeon bit her tongue, praying for her brother to stop asking.

 

“Fine. Just be careful, okay? Call me if you need me to pick you up at Luna’s house.”

 

“A-alright, oppa.” Jiyeon exhaled silently. She felt the guilt burning inside her, but she can’t take her word now.

 

“Jiyeon-ah!”

 

“Jieun~”

 

“Sigh. I’m really tired, I ran from the station. Hi… Hyojoon oppa.”

 

“Hello, Jieun-ah.”

 

“Jiyeon-ah, is Eunjung unnie already here? She’s not at the house; I thought she went here early.”

 

“I didn’t see her.” Jiyeon looked around, hoping to see Eunjung coming. “I think she’s going to be late. I’ll call her.” Jiyeon got her phone at her pocket, moving away from the duo. She swiftly slides her finger to her phone, pushing Eunjung’s number. She waited shortly before hearing an answer.

 

“Hello?”

 

Jiyeon eyes widened, her heart raced fast. That’s definitely not Eunjung’s voice.

 

“Hello? Jiyeon? This is Gyuri.”

 

Jiyeon covered , preventing herself to be heard. How fool she is to believe that Eunjung will remember this day?

 

“H-hello… I-is Eunjung unnie there?”

 

“Yeah about that she—.”

 

Jiyeon dropped the call. She felt the rising fire on her chest. She inhaled sharply, she needed to breathe. Jiyeon gritted her teeth, if Eunjung really forgets her promise, she will too. She wanted this day to be great.

 

“Park Jiyeon, last fifteen minutes… we need to gather now.” Sehun, the Drama club president called.

 

“Ne~!” Jiyeon approached her brother and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter