Chapter 4

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

I am look like a panda now… 

Didn’t have enough sleep?

 

No…only 3hrs of sleep. Need to pass my design for final advice from my prof so that I can start to make the scale model... Whew.

 

Eunjung unnie you can do it! 3 months more and you will graduate! J

 

Yeah yeah… fighting!

 

Jiyeon smiled at their conversation. She typed her reply and locked her phone. Talking to Eunjung is a part of her daily life. It seemed that they are used to talk and texting each other, and without daily communication is not normal for them.

 

“Who did you text?” Luna curiously asked her friend. They are in the school’s cafeteria taking their meal, but she saw Jiyeon was busy texting rather than eating her lunch.

 

“It was Eunjung unnie.” Jiyeon flatly replied and continue her eating. Luna had finished her meal and was studying her friend.

 

“You know. If I didn’t know that your Eunjung unnie is a girl, I would have thought that she is your boyfriend.”

 

Jiyeon stopped in her tracks for a moment and resumed her eating, ignoring the curious look of her two friends. Jiyeon doesn’t want to comment at her friend’s remarks.

 

“Hmm… by the way guys, have you thought of what course are you going to get in college? And what University you’ll go, to take entrance exam?” Jiyoung asked suddenly, looking at her friends with expectant eyes. Jiyeon silently thank that the topic changed. She heaved a sigh and felt relieved.

 

“Ah… I want to study music, so maybe I will take Composition.” Luna answered while reaching her bottled water. “But I am still not sure what University I am going to enter.”

 

“How about you Jiyeonie?”

 

Jiyeon had finished her lunch and drink. She wiped and hands first before answering. “You know I love acting, so maybe I take Theatre studies, if not Film making is alright too.”

 

“Wow. And your appa was okay with that?”

 

“Yup. And you?”

 

“Daddy wants me to take Business Management. Sigh. I think my college life will be boring without you guys that you both will take Arts courses.”

 

“It’s okay Jiyoung-ah, we are just one text away keke~.” Luna winked at her friend. Jiyeon laughed and hug her friend as if she’s trying to console her.

 

“E-excuse me, Jiyeon-shi.”

 

The three was surprised and looked up at the owner of the voice. They saw Seungho who was awkwardly standing and smiling at them. Jiyeon sits up straight and looked at Seungho questioningly.

 

“Yes, Seungho-shi?”

 

“Ah.” Seungho scratched his head and smiling crookedly at them. He was holding small papers that look like a ticket at his left hand. “I-I just want to invite you guys to go at the amusement park this Saturday. E-especially you Jiyeon-shi…”

 

“Eh?” Jiyeon didn’t know how to react. She glanced at her friends who teasingly smile at her.

 

“Actually, I have tickets. My brother gave these to me who worked there. They’re celebrating the amusement park’s anniversary so they gave free tickets for their employees. And since the exam is still far, I thought to invite you guys to join us.”

 

“Who are the others?” Luna excitedly asked. Jiyeon rolled her eyes secretly to her friend’s reaction.

 

“Ah… my friends, they are there.” Seungho pointed at the group of boys and girls at the other side of the cafeteria. “So? Jiyeon-shi?” Seungho looked at her his eyes full of hope.

 

“Eh…” Jiyeon turned at Jiyoung who shrugged at her. Then at Luna who happily nodded to her. She contemplated for a second if she should answer. “O-okay, Seungho-shi we will join.”

 

“Really?Yes!” Seungho excitedly punched in the air. Luna and Jiyoung giggled, while Jiyeon stared at him dumbfounded. The other students looked at him curiously but he chose to ignore them.

 

“B-but Seungho-shi I have a request.”

 

“Hmm… What is it?” Seungho’s eyes twinkled. He will approve any request.

 

“Can I invite another friend?” Luna and Jiyoung looked at her questioningly. They wondered too who that other friend that Jiyeon is saying.

 

“O-okay. No problem.”

 

----

 

“C’mon Jieun-ah! Luna and Jiyoung will come too.”

 

“That’s my point Jiyeonie. Luna and Jiyoung are going with you so why should I involve myself? Besides, I don’t like to be a chaperone at your date.” Jieun hardly shook her head ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter