Chapter 13

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 updated. You people are welcome to stop reading this if you find the story so slow...(though I hope you all stay LOL)

Happy2000daytoT_ARA  though I didn't spend those 2000 days with them, but my months listening and watching them are one of the good times. (cheesy)

 

----

 

Chapter 13

 

 

 

Qri stared at her friend that has been seated for a while now in front of her. She never talked nor giving them a single word since she entered their café. Qri saw Hyomin at the counter mouthing her to talk their friend. She sighed, Okay, I hate this… She picked up her papers and putting it aside.

 

Qri clapped her hands, the reason for the person to lift her head. Qri smiled, showing her teeth. “Okay, Jungie… tell me why are you here?”

 

“I’m drinking coffee.”

 

Qri tilted her head sideways, deeply looking at Eunjung. “You know I hate people who were not telling the truth to me.”

 

“If you think I’m lying to you, I’m not.”

 

“Convince me.”

 

“You’re too nosy.”

 

“That’s what friends are.”

 

“Stop prying. I’m peacefully drinking coffee here.”

 

Qri rolled her eyes. “Then stop showing your awkward face to me.”

 

“I don’t have any problem.”

 

“Well, your face telling me otherwise…”

 

Eunjung averted her eyes. She stirred her coffee many times, frowning. Qri sometimes was so annoying. She didn’t talk that much but when she did, she will ready to fire you with her provoking words. Qri leaned her elbows on the table, tapping her fingers while patiently waiting for her friend to talk.

 

Eunjung exhaled. “Alright. Gyuri and I… we fought. Again.”

 

“About?”

 

“Jiyeon.”

 

Qri raised her eyebrows. She knew that was bound to happen the moment Eunjung left Gyuri at the club. Gyuri may not talked after the incident that night but her eyes showed the obvious disappointment, hurt and jealousy that she was feeling. If she was Gyuri, she might felt the same too.  It was clear how liable Eunjung was from all the happenings, for being indecisive, but at the same time, she couldn’t blame her too for wanting to protect Jiyeon in the first place. She knows since from the start, how much worth Jiyeon was to Eunjung. It was just unfortunate that Gyuri have to see how Eunjung chose Jiyeon over her. And for them there’s no wonder about that, because they know, Eunjung will always choose Jiyeon over anyone else, over anything else.

 

“Why? What happened?”

 

Eunjung pursed her lips, looking at her friend. “Gyuri went too overboard... and I think I said something wrong to Jiyeon…”

 

Qri stared at her friend; she couldn’t believe that Eunjung will say anything bad to Jiyeon. If that was true, then maybe Gyuri pushed her friend to the limit that even the most special person to her, she chose to hurt.

 

----

 

Eunjung couldn’t make herself to go back inside the restaurant again. She felt ashamed to her sister, and she was sure that she will feel guilty seeing Jiyeon. She swore; she didn’t have any intention to question the girl’s attendance to their dinner. To tell the truth, meeting Jiyeon brought happiness to her heart that would be enough to put smiles on her face all day. But that all wouldn’t matter now the moment she made her decision. And she has to do all she can to save what she has with Gyuri. How could she hurt her when all the girl did to her was to love her? Wasn’t it right to choose the right thing for the better?

 

Eunjung took minutes to think before deciding to come back again. She pushed the entrance door ready to come in, but she stopped seeing Gyuri, perhaps going out to check on her. Eunjung looked down, stepping inside.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I want us to talk.”

 

“Gyuri, I think we should do this later. My sisters are there, I don’t want to ruin this dinner.” Eunjung said, touching her forehead.

 

Gyuri scoffed. “You already ruined it, the moment you talk your sister outside. Follow me and all of this will end.”

 

Eunjung breathe deeply, following Gyuri. They come to this point again, when she thought already finished. She did everything to put things back to where it should be but she couldn’t understand why Gyuri was trying to separate all the pieces again. Gyuri led Eunjung to the restroom.

 

“Now what, Gyuri?” Eunjung asked, speaking loudly.

 

Gyuri didn’t reply; she seemed waiting to the person who using the powder area to leave the room at least. Eunjung stood there watching Gyuri. It took seconds before the other occupant awkwardly leave.

 

“What did you and Boram unnie talk about?” Gyuri asked.

 

Eunjung brows met. “Nothing important. I just asked her about—.”

 

“You’re lying.”

 

Eunjung looked at Gyuri with displeasure. She supposed to talk again but stops seeing two people entering, glancing at them. Eunjung used that time to breathe to cool down her starting rising temper. She waited again for people to be out of the room.

 

“Gyuri, what’s the point of this? Aren’t you tired questioning me or doubting me?”

 

“I’m not saying I doubting you, I’m just asking yo—.”

 

“What? If I talked to her about Jiyeon?”

 

Gyuri didn’t reply, nor giving any reaction to Eunjung. She just looked at her with unreadable face.

 

“I don’t understand why are you doing this, when I didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

Gyuri smiled bitterly, walking towards the other girl. “No, Eunjung you’re wrong. When you let her in here…” She pointed at Eunjung’s heart. “You already did.”

 

Eunjung shook her head. “We should stop this.”

 

“No, Jungie we’re going to finish this here.”

 

----

 

Eunjung drove her car at the whole city, she didn’t have any exact destination to go after leaving the Café. She just wanted to drive around and think everything had happened to her. She heaved a sigh. Her life was indeed interesting. Her profession was the best that people envied her, she has supportive family, and she has good and reliable frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter