Chapter 9

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the chapter 9. Seriously, I don't know what to write after the last chapter. But seeing lots of Jiyeon's video, I felt motivated. Kudo's to new subscribers. I hope you all made a noise here..lol. Please comment and vote! Cheers!

 

----

 

Chapter 9

 

Jiyeon happily arranges the rest of props they used to design the stage. Their school is going to celebrate the Christmas and each club has a presentation to show before the holiday. Since Jiyeon is in drama club, their club assigned to have a short Christmas Musical Drama alongside with the Music Club. And that day is the last day of their preparation. Her club think that they are ready enough for tomorrow’s program.

 

“Assa! At last, after this program we are free to go on Christmas holiday!” Seo Juhyun said, the Music Club president who happened to be their Student Council president also, helped the students who were assigned on designing the stage. “Okay guys pack up now. We can go home then rest and be ready tomorrow. This is our final presentation in our school, and soon we will graduate and go to our chosen colleges and universities. Good luck to us and I hope we can give our best tomorrow. Fighting!” Seohyun raised her arm and clapped, all the students screamed their determination before slowly walked to their things to pack up.

 

Jiyeon went to get her bag and looked at her phone immediately. She got disappointed that there’s no any message for her, she was ready to put the phone in her bag again when it ring. Jieun? She was wondering why the girl calling her. She quickly slides her finger at the screen and answered.

 

“Yeoboseyo? Jieun-ah.”

                

“Jiyeonie~”

 

“Oh?”

 

“What time your class will finish today?”

 

“Huh? I’m going home now, actually. Why?”

 

“Really? I want us to meet today.”

 

“Eh? Why?”

 

“I will tell you later. Can you go?”

 

“Hmm… as long we didn’t get late, sure. But where we will meet?”

 

“At Hyomin unnie’s café. It’s not that far from your school, right?”

 

“Ah… no. It’s fine. What time will you be there? I can go there straight from school.”

 

“Hmm… Maybe 5 o’clock. Is that okay?”

 

Jiyeon looked at her wrist watch, its 4 o’clock. “Arasso. I will wait for you there.”

 

“Sure. See you later. Take care… Muahhh…”

 

“Ne~” Jiyeon hung up, silently thinking why Jieun wanted to meet her. She put her phone again in her bag. She wore her jacket and reached the scarf that Eunjung gave her. She happily draped the scarf on her neck loosely. She smiled sweetly remembering the night when they spent the first snow with each other.

 

“Psst! Remembering something interesting, Park Jiyeon?” Luna surprised her friend with a tap in her shoulder. Jiyeon jumped and glared at her friend. Jiyoung giggled seeing the annoyed xpression from Jiyeon’s face. “Going home already?”

 

“No. I’m going to meet Jieun later.” Jiyeon explained hanging her bag on her shoulder. “Why?”

 

“Ah, there’s someone who want to talk to you.”

 

“Who?” Jiyeon frowned. She saw Luna walked at the auditorium’s entrance, seemingly calling to someone. Jiyeon raised her brows seeing Luna pulling Seungho at the door. Jiyoung approached her.

 

“Seungho actually wanted to invite us again.” Jiyoung whispered. Jiyeon looked at her, asking where. But Jiyoung shrugged obviously no idea where.

 

“Hi… J-Jiyeon-ah. Hi… Jiyoung.” Seungho waved at them. Jiyeon stopped herself to grin. She already told the boy that they are friends already, but Seungho still stiff every time he was in front of her.

 

“Hello, Seungho.” Jiyeon noticed Luna pushing Seungho at the back. The boy looked at her, and scratched his head, not saying any words. Luna rolled her eyes, as expected Seungho always dumbfounded every time Jiyeon stands in front of him.

 

“Jiyeon, Seungho wanted to invite us tomorrow after the program. Since tomorrow is our last day at school before the Christmas holiday, he wants us to celebrate.” Luna took the chance to explain everything to Jiyeon.

 

“Hmm, okay… But where?”

 

“In a club.” Luna whispered, wishing that the other students didn’t hear her or their School Student Council president who is still there taking picture of the stage.

 

“What?!” Jiyeon and Jiyoung simultaneously yelled. Luna covered their mouths, signaling them to shut up. The two nodded and Luna freed them.

 

“Are you two out of your minds? We are still underage to be allowed there.”

 

“Don’t worry, Jiyeon. Seungho’s friend is well known in that club, since his father own it. He can make us enter without any problem, we are VIP.”

 

“No, Luna, Seungho. I can’t. My father will kill me if he knows that I went to a club.” Jiyeon shook her head, vehemently. Jiyoung nodded her head, agreeing with what Jiyeon is saying.

 

“C’mon, Jiyeon. It’s just simple get together, a celebration with our other friends. We are going to graduate soon. Some of our friends, we don’t know if we will still meet them or have any contact with them when we are in college. I know that we are still not allowed in a club until we get 19 or 20’s, but can we charge it to experience? We will surely enjoy it. Besides, Seungho is with us there. He will take care of us…you especially. Right, Seungho?” Luna insisted. She can’t surrender; she must make Jiyeon agreed by hook or by crook. Seungho obviously surprised hearing Luna talking to her, but he nodded.

 

Jiyeon bit her lips. She looked at Jiyoung. “Do you want to go?”

 

“If you go, I can make a way.” Jiyoung said hesitantly. Luna’s eyes flicked. She now sees the light. Jiyeon will agree any moment.

 

“I am not sure. I’ll message you later if I join.” Jiyeon said, looking at her wristwatch. “I’m meeting Jieun today, so I can’t stay here long. I promise, Luna-yah.”

 

“Okay. Don’t disappoint us Jiyeonie~”

 

“Haha. I can’t promise I will go, but I will surely message to give my answer. Later.” Jiyeon put her arms around Luna’s shoulder. “Seungho-yah, thanks for the invitation. See you tomorrow guys.”

 

Jiyeon walked fast, bowing and giving goodbye to their president and other students. Truthfully, she also anticipated to go at the club but her “good” side shouting at her not to. Her father will be furious, and she can’t lie that easily to her parents no matter how exciting the outing is.

 

----

 

“Yo… Eunjung-ah.”

 

Eunjung lifted her head at the voice; she saw the grinning face of Wooyoung approaching her. Eunjung rolled her eyes, continuing arranging the drawings in her table.

 

“Hey, pretty girl, are you still mad at me?” Wooyoung leaned at her table, looking down at her. Eunjung ignored him, looking at the monitor while scrolling the mouse. “Oh c’mon, Jungie-yah. Are you not satisfied snapping at me in front of your sister and your friends?”

 

Eunjung stopped. “Wooyoung, if there’s nothing important, don’t talk to me at the office hours. I’m busy, I want to go early.”

 

“Jungie~ fine. I am sorry. Though, I don’t know why you’re so upset, I’m sorry. I promise, I will never say anything that will annoy you.”

 

Eunjung let go of her mouse and leaned back at her chair. She stared at Wooyoung. “I hope what you’re saying is true.”

 

“When did I lie to you? Not ever when it comes to you dude. You’re my good friend.”

 

“Fine. We have a truce. Don’t ever approach my sister or Jiyeon if you have hidden agenda. You broke this agreement; I’ll break your neck. Arasso?”

 

Wooyoung chuckled. “Arasso. Crossed my heart.”

 

“Okay. Leave me now, I have works to do. I can’t do overtime today, I have appointment.” Eunjung face her computer again. Wooyoung smiled, staring at her.

 

“Ne, Eunjungie…”

 

“What?” Eunjung focused at the drawing data in her monitor, checking if the revisions already done.

 

“I am just curious, why don’t you like me pursuing Jiyeon. She’s really pretty you know. Her beauty is really my type. Why? She’s not even your sister. Are you jealous?”

 

Eunjung frowned, trying to focus her attention at the drawing. But she knows Wooyoung, he will never let go or leave unless she will give him a valid reason. “What are you talking about? Jiyeon is my best friend. I treat her like my own sister. And she’s still young for you, Wooyoung.” She looked up to see his eyes. “She’s innocent. And I won’t ever let anybody hurt her.”

 

Wooyoung fell silent for seconds, then chuckled again. He put his hands at his pocket. “Alright.”

 

“What’s with the serious air here?”

 

The two startled and looked at the person who arrived. Park Soyeon, their senior. She’s a well-known young Architect in Ham and Associates Architectural-Engineering Firm. She graduated with honor and top notched the professional exam. She was actually Eunjung’s senior at the university and Boram’s best friend.

 

Eunjung stood up, bowing at her team leader. “Nothing. Just this guy is bothering me when I am working seriously here.”

 

“Okay, okay. I am guilty; I won’t say anything to justify myself.” Wooyoung raised his two hands. The girls laughed loudly.

 

“By the way, I have good news; we won at the bid the other day. We got the big project against the other firm. We will design the building including the structural. Yes, you heard it right, Wooyoung, structural division will be busy too. So be ready at the endless work and sleepless nights, okay?”

 

“Was that really good news?” Wooyoung pursed his lips. He really hates sleepless and busy nights.

 

“I know you will say that Wooyoung. That’s why I planned an outing to get ourselves relax, remember? Eat dinner, and then sing at the Noraebang. And that’s tomorrow, don’t forget that.”

 

Eunjung widened her eyes with disbelief. “What? That is the reason why you invited us suddenly? I thought your heart softened a bit.”

 

Soyeon slapped Eunjung’s arms. “Are you saying I have a stone heart?”

 

“You’re the one who said that.” Eunjung laughed, seeing her team leader pouted. Wooyoung grinned, patting her head as if she’s not their senior.

 

“Okay, don’t go. I am thinking to treat you all, but never mind.” Soyeon walked out at the door, clicking her heels at the floor.

 

Eunjung and Wooyoung looked at each other, before rushing at the door following their senior.

 

----

 

Jiyeon pushed the door of the Café and look around. The waiter who is serving the other customers bowed at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter