Chapter 29

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Chapter 29 updated! Filler ahead! Sorry for not updating regularly, guys. I’m too busy at work these past weeks. Then, I have to travel next week. I’ll try to update again before or after I get back. Pardon for any mistakes, this is unedited.

 

----

 

 

II

 

Chapter 29

 

 

 

Eunjung jerked up when a hand tapped on her shoulder. She looked up, and wanted to scowl on the new comer but the smiling face of him stopped her. Eunjung picked her cup while shaking her head.

 

“Soo, you shocked me.”

 

“Oh, sorry.” He said, raising his two hands after taking a seat in front of her. “I thought you’re asleep so I woke you up.” He smiled.

 

Eunjung rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses. She put down the cup and leaned on her seat, looking around again. Eunjung chose the seats outdoor to have a good view of people, walking and jogging around the park.

 

“Why wearing sunglasses in this early morning?”

 

“It’s not that early anymore, Soo. It’s already 9AM.”

 

“It’s s still early for me.”

 

“Stop being lazy, Kim Soohyun.”

 

Soohyun laughed. “Why you called me? Look, at this time I still am sleeping on my bed meeting the queen of my life.”

 

Eunjung twisted her lips. “Stop imagining, oppa.”

 

“Tsk. Okay. How’s your shoulder? Was that okay now?”

 

“Yeah. I think so. But, Doctor said that I should be careful so that it won’t be forced.”

 

Soohyun shook his head. “Be careful. I don’t want to hear you next time that you break your leg.” He pointed at her. “By the way, what do you want bagels or muffins?” He asked, looking inside for the crew.

 

“Muffins. Why don’t you just go at the counter and order instead?”

 

“Aish, Jungie you’re no fun.” He pouted.

 

Eunjung laughed inwardly seeing her friend going in, heading to the counter to order. She called Soohyun after not contacting him for weeks. He was shocked knowing she got in the hospital but made fun of her after hearing her story on how she did get her injury. Eunjung wanted to have someone to talk to and it couldn’t help that Hyomin got too busy after they’d talked a week ago.

 

“So I repeat, why are you wearing sunglasses?” Soohyun started talking, this time taking a seat beside her, putting his orders on the table.

 

Eunjung was startled, didn’t notice him coming back.

 

“I’m checking out every girl that passes by.”

 

“And you called, waking me up just to join you?”

 

“Nope. I just want someone to treat me muffins.”

 

Soohyun eyes widened, looking at her with disbelief. Eunjung laughed loudly, slapping his arm.

 

“I’m just kidding but not the checking out the girls part.”

 

“Fine. What do you want to talk?” Soohyun leaned on his seat too, glancing at the people ordering at the counter, and to others eating and talking in their respective tables. “Hey, look at that girl inside at the right side part, wearing pink Nike dri-fit, eating with her boyfriend. I don’t think they suit each other.”

 

Eunjung chuckled. “How did you know?”

 

“I just know. I am sure that they don’t love or like each other that much. Maybe it’s a one sided love. Look at the girl, her eyes doesn’t have any sparks when looking at the man.”

 

“Wow, what are you?” She said looking at him with an arching brow.

 

“I’m serious. I have this strong feeling.” Soohyun turned to her. “Yah! Why won’t you believe me? I am a photographer for 4 years and been with different occasions and places. I’ve seen enough people Eunjung-ah. And one of the things that always impresses me when taking photos are people’s eyes that show their every emotion.”

 

“So you do think that that girl doesn’t have any romantic feelings with that guy? Eh, what if they are just friends, no feelings involve, purely platonic?”

 

“No, they aren’t friends, Eunjung-ah. I saw them walking hands when they got inside.”

 

Eunjung pulled her shades down to her nose, looking intently at her friend. “Are you sure you’re not stalking that girl?”

 

“Yah! Don’t think anything dirty. I’m saying all of these bases on my observation.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Eunjung nodded, getting her eyes straight ahead. “And how about that couple near the window?” She pointed not obviously. “Yah! Don’t be too obvious when you look…” She hissed when Soohyun stared that long at the couple.

 

“What about them?”

 

“What do you think of them? Do they have feelings with each other?”

 

“Um… I think so.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Look at their hands on the table, how it was intertwined. And the way they stare, they’re shy but obviously their eyes conveying thousands of love messages.”

 

Eunjung almost cringed at Soohyun’s word; she grimaced.

 

Soohyun grinned seeing her face. “Like how you look at the girl the last time.”

 

“What?” Eunjung’s neck snapped, turning quickly to face him.

 

“The girl you’ve been with the last time I ride to your car.” Soohyun said, checking his friend’s expression. “Who is she, Eunjung-ah?”

 

“I thought you knew her?” She asked when she finally remembered what he was talking about.

 

“Yeah, but what I mean is, who is she to you?”

 

“She was once a close friend, a best friend to be exact.”

 

“Was?”

 

“Yeah. Was.”

 

Soohyun stared at her long and Eunjung just shrugged him off nonchalantly, choosing to take her own piece of muffin to eat.

 

“Was… Was she one of your girls? An ex perhaps?”

 

Eunjung stopped munching. She put back the muffin again at the small plate immediately. “Why are you curious?”

 

“Nothing. But I did sense different atmosphere between you two.” Soohyun shrugged. “And the way you stole glances at each other, man… that was so awkward.”

 

“Really…”

 

“Yep. So?”

 

Eunjung sighed. “Y-Yeah. She was my ex-girlfriend.”

 

Soohyun whistled. “Wow. You did hit the jackpot, huh. That one was… um… really beautiful although her cold aura and fierce look was so intimidating.”

 

Eunjung chuckled, pinching his shoulder jokingly.

 

Soohyun was thinking to ask her why they did break up but he stopped himself to pry again. He thought that it was better to wait for Eunjung to tell her own story. Kim Soohyun always believed that stories are much better to listen of, if it’s saying and telling to you willingly and heartily. He wasn’t nosy when it comes to a friend, he could be patient at times.

 

Soohyun copied his friend’s doing, watching people. But unlike Eunjung who was checking out the ‘people’ outside, he chose to focus on the counter inside the café since one of the crews there piqued his interest. He didn’t forget to use his slr camera trying to catch the best view. Soohyun zoomed, focused and clicked, from the entrance to the counter. Soohyun stopped when someone caught his eyes. He pulled away for a moment from his camera, looking ahead, following the girl’s movement.

 

“Yah! What if people will get mad at you? You are basically taking them photos…” Eunjung sharply said.

 

“Eunjung-ah, surely you will like what I saw. I think I just found the cutest girl.”

 

“What?” Eunjung frowned.

 

Soohyun gestured to point what he saw through his lips. “Look at the girl there, beside that chubby man reading newspaper. That one who’s her hairs tied in a bun, wearing green sweat shirt and gray leggings. Dude, she was so cute. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter