Prologue

Untamed Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

 

“Hey! Jinwoon oppa, I saw what you did just now! Can you please return to this boy his wallet that you picked from his pocket?!” Eunjung heads up hearing the voice of a younger girl who dressed in uniform that she found besides her. A 5th or 6th grade, maybe?  Eunjung thought. The younger girl looking intently to someone probably at Eunjung’s back.

 

“C’mon, Ji! Are you accusing me of pick pocketing again?!” Eunjung looked instantly at her back, surprised. Her hand directly went to her jean’s pocket, feeling for her wallet. And surprisingly she found none!

 

“I saw you! Give me that wallet!” The younger girl furiously stared to the young boy she called oppa. Her eyebrows furrowed. “If you don’t give me that right now, I will tell to uncle all about this, and you know for sure what he’s going do to you, isn’t it?”

 

Eunjung saw the young boy nervously gulped, and sweats. It seems he got scared with what the girl said. He stared at the younger girl, seemingly pleading that she shouldn’t tell everything to his dad, and that she should zip her lips instead.

 

Eunjung eyes got big instantly, when she saw what the boy slowly takes from his sling bag. “Hey, that’s my wallet!” Eunjung shouted loudly. How come I didn’t feel that my wallet was already gone, and stole by this boy?

 

The younger girl grabbed forcibly the wallet from the boy’s hand and turned to Eunjung, “I’m sorry oppa for what my cousin did. He just needs money for his tournament, because he’s currently grounded and his father won’t give him money for his game.” The girl says, trying to explain everything to Eunjung. Perhaps for justifying her cousin’s act.

 

“Ji! You don’t need to tell everything to him, my goodness!” The boy face palmed. His face red and annoyed, giving thousands of glares to her cousin. If eyes can kill, this girl probably died now or vanished already to the earth.

 

“Shut up! Oppa! It’s your fault! Who told you to steal his wallet? Be thankful that I am explaining everything to this boy!” The younger girl gritted her teeth, giving a sullen look to her cousin.

 

Eh? Boy? Me? Eunjung ears perked up. Unable to join the conversation, watching the cousins exchanging glares and scowls to each other.

 

“Fine!” The boy named Jinwoon said. Irritation shows completely to his face. Kicking every stones he finds on the ground.

 

Eunjung can’t help thinking how the younger girl, who looked so sweet and innocent able to make her oppa obey her that fast. She really reminds me of my little sister Jieun. Remembering her sister, Eunjung grimaces. She suddenly gets now the situation why this boy just gave up easily with this girl. Based on experience, they said…

 

“Err… It’s ok. I understand. Um, can I get my wallet now, little miss?” Eunjung looked at the young girl, smiling sweetly.

 

“Okay!” The younger girl awkwardly hands over the wallet to Eunjung. Seeing the boy smiling sweetly to her just made the girl shy. How cute…

 

“Thanks!” Eunjung bowed a little to the girl. And put her wallet to her bag and fix her cap. Ready again to roam the market. She looks at the younger girl who seems searching for her cousin who just suddenly gone.

 

“Hey, little miss. Are you going home alone?” Eunjung questioned the younger girl. She felt slightly concerned to the girl now that her oppa just left her in this place.

 

The girl looked up at her, frowning “Of course I can.” The girl says like an arrogant lady and abruptly walks, leaving Eunjung alone in the middle of the way. Eunjung laughed not so loud and shakes her head. Yah..Kyeopta~

 

“Wait!” Eunjung ran, and stop besides the girl, matching the girls’ step. “I want to thank you for my wallet. Do you want anything so that I can pay your braveness and kindness, little miss? Do you want candy? Lollipop? Chupa Chups?”

 

The girl suddenly stopped and looked up at Eunjung surprisingly. Her eyes wide and mouth open. “Are you a bad boy, oppa? An evil man?” The girl slowly asked Eunjung, fears showed in her face.

 

“B-bad boy? Oppa? Me? HAHAHAH...” Eunjung laughed loudly. She stooped down, and put her hands on her knees. Seriously, I can’t stop laughing… This girl is really cute. Eunjung wiped the tears in her eyes unable to talk again.

 

“Why are you laughing? Is there even something funny to what I said?” Eunjung saw  the younger girl annoyingly rolled her eyes. Arms on her chest, head on the side, brows furrowed and wait patiently like a lady to explain everything to her.

 

“Ok, ok. I am sorry, Princess.” Eunjung bowed. Seriously, this girl is like 28 years old lady! Who just has the girl’s body, right? “I just can’t help laughing to what you had asked.” Eunjung cheerfully said it to the girl. Smile is still plastered on her face. “First, my name is Eunjung. Ham Eunjung. I am a high school student, currently on my 10th grade. I am sixteen years old and of course a girl…”

 

“Ehhh?!” The girl shockingly reacted, her face blushed and clearly shows the disbelief in her cute face.

 

“Haha… are you surprised? I am an unnie not an oppa, ok?” Eunjung patted the girl’s head. “And what’s your name, Princess?” Eunjung smiled, readying her hand for a handshake. She squatted a little to level her face to the girl’s.

 

“Err.. Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon..” Jiyeon said softly. Unable to talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter