Days in Lost Planet [+New Story Link]

Between The Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomi’s Pov.
When I wake up again it’s already evening, in evidence to the darkness inside the room, even all curtains are parted.  I’m stretching my arms and legs and stand up to take a quick shower and put new clothes on. When I looked into the mirror I hold on my breath for a time, seeing the half of my hair silver. I it softly, imagining how they would look if I cut all white strains away and it really makes me sad. They would only be as long as till my upper chest part. I pout and shake my head, no I would simply color them it would work too and since the others haven’t even realize it now there was no need to worry. If this might have been a sign for something dangerous, Kris would have told me. I don’t have a clue from where they might come from. They obviously remind me of Delilah but it can’t be – Delilah disappeared! I turn around in front of the mirror to look at my bare neck and simply smile, checking my belief once more.  The curse sign is gone and so is Delilah. Even the silence in my head makes me somehow feel strange some moments. I don’t miss her but yet I’m not sure if she’s really all gone inside of my head. Delilah? I ask carefully but it pretends silence and I laugh inside me. That was really pathetic. I walk outside the room and follow the corridor into the dining room.

Everybody’s already sitting at the huge table and is eating and now turning around to me. “Hyomi, you’re still alive?!” Baekhyun jokes and I laugh. “Yeah of course! I guess, I was only tired.” I sit down at the empty place next to Chanyeol and he offers me something to eat but I’m shaking my head, pushing the plate back again. “No, thanks I’m not really hungry.” I sigh because to be honest only thinking about eating something makes me feel unwell. “You’re not hungry? Hyomi you haven’t eaten for days.” Chanyeol says worried and forces me to eat at least a piece of bread and mumbling into it, a try to eat but I can’t satisfy myself enough to really take a bite “Yeah I know. I’m just tired.” Kris frowns but I avoid his gaze, feeling my face heating up. I wait until he asks for the strange hair color change but nobody seems to notice it at all. “Still tired? What’s wrong?” I blush but shrug my shoulders and Lay stands up quickly to walk to me and touches my forehead. “She’s fine.” I nod, of course I’m fine. “Like I said, I’m just tired. Maybe because someone woke me up this morning without a warning.” I glance to Chanyeol but his eyes look still worried to me “Hyomi, that was yesterday. You slept almost two days straight.” At first I thought he’s joking but agreeing nod from Baekhyun give me goose bumps - so Chanyeol isn’t joking. “That’s strange. I still feel extremely exhausted.” I sigh and lean back in my seat.

“Maybe your body is just taking what it missed all last days. You will feel better soon.” Jongin says to cheer me up and even his words aren’t completely satisfying me but I agreeing nod. “Maybe you’re right. I’m worrying too fast.” I look at Kris but he isn’t satisfied either,  I see it the way his eyes observed me and I give him a questioning gaze. “It looks weird, right?” I say with a slight smile but now he looks confuse at me “Weird what?” and I point to my hair and Baekhyun laughs “Yeah, it looks like some birds tried to build their nest in your hair, Hyomi.” – They really seem to not notice it. I finally clear my voice to change topics “So what’s up? What have I missed?” I look with a smile around and Chanyeol starts to tell me everything.

They visited all forests, were invited for a tea party with the fairies where they had given the tiniest tea cups ever but Nana forced them and was proud to have so many new friends. In winter’s forest they had an amazing winter ball fight with the wolf pack and Chanyeol told me how obviously Baekhyun flirted with Taeyeon all the time when Baekhyun only rolls his eyes and denies it. They were even invited to the vampire’s quarter and Jongin was fully against it until Kris told them Amber promised to be friendly and not being resentful for the last time. Then Kris finally tells us the reason for his trust in Amber and from what he told us she has already won my affection because she was the one telling him everything to help him to find a way to me. “How did you do that she told you everything?” I ask him but he hesitates a moment too long for me to get not suspicious and finally smiles “You know…I can’t tell, maybe because of my extremely powerful charm.” and winks at me and I quickly look away because I feel how the blood was rushing into my cheeks, let me look like a fool, blushing deeply from a simple wink. Why is he doing that in front of everyone!? “Tz charm, my . Kris did something not so nice and forced her to tell him.” Chanyeol grins and Kris tries to hide his smile with looking angry "I told you not to tell it!" and Chanyeol laughs while Tao complains that Kris didn't tell him what really happens but he only says that Chanyeol annoyed him that long until he gave up. "He follows me everywhere until I promised him to tell. He's really pushy!" Chanyeol gives him a thumbs up and smiles satisfied.
Somehow they seem really close which makes me happy how they joke around and Kris in general is in a really good mood these days.

After diner they all rest and spend a good time together but I have the urge to move my body. Laying almost two days around makes me feel heavy and Kris insists to accompany me for a walk, which I accept with a bright smile. It’s slightly cold outside but I love to inhale the cool summer air and only put Chanyeol’s jacket, he gave me before we left, closer around myself. “Are you feeling cold?” Kris asks but I shake my head “No, I’m alright. I really love to be outside. Sleeping so long inside made me miss the nature.” I smile up to him but he isn’t looking happy back to me. “Are you really feeling alright, Hyomi?” I stop and eye his figure standing in the night but shining bright from the moonlight behind him. He looks so beautiful the way he stands in front of me, the way he’s looking at me making me feel like there’s only me and him on this world. “What? Did I say something wrong?”  he asks confused as I didn’t say something for a long time and it makes me only smile brighter. “No.” I say, grinning widely. “What? What is it?” he asks now with a curious smile and comes close to me, pulling his long red scarf off and slung it around my neck.

I chuckle, inhaling the sweet scent of him the scarf sends out. I snuggle my face till my nose into it, taking in every inch of his scent that warms up my body better than a winter jacket. “You look cute when you’re worried like this.” I snicker and see him pouting now, which makes me laugh to see him this childish around me. The way he shows this cute and lovely side of him instead of the cold and distant image he always had tried to hold against me before makes me realize how much he must like me to show me this side of him too. “I’m not cute. Don’t say that it made me look strange. Unmanly.”  I can’t stop grinning and on and he says once more to stop it but I laugh and poke his cheek “You cute little boy! I had no idea you’re able to pout.” I say and he raises both eyebrows, wondering maybe where I got the guts to make fun of him like this. I personally have no idea either; it’s just fun to joke around with him. “Stop it!” he says huffy and tries to grab me but I duck away and make a jump back. “Hey.” He says and now chases me when I started running away. Running around is great and with a little pain I feel how my muscles finally wake up, being able to run even faster. 

I squeak when I look back and see how he comes near, reaching out for me. I finally slower my steps because I’m tired of running and he grabs me by my waist, taking me in his hug and tightens his arms around me, so I won’t run away. “How you dare to run away from me?” he says and I feel his chest moving against my back and his exhales next my ear, tickling me. But he’s not exhausted like me. I can’t even answer him right now but have to catch my breath first, my knees are shivering and I feel like I ran three hundred miles. I’m happy he holds me tight and lean back against him “Maybe…because I couldn’t stand your…cuteness anymore.” I joke and he chuckles “Are you starting it, again?” he tickles my side and I laugh hard but this moment my legs give in and he has to push me up or else I would fall down. “Hyomi, are you alright?” he asks and carefully sits me on the ground and knees in front of me. “Yes, I guess.” I say, my lungs still burning and no matter how deep I take a breath I think I’m going to suffocate. “It’s quite close here, huh?” I laugh but Kris doesn’t look like it’s a joke you can easily laugh about. “What’s just wrong with you?” he touches my face and I look up to him. “I’m alright, really. Just a little too happy.” I stand up, hiding how dizzy I really am and he shakes his head disappointed. He grabs the end parts of the scarf and softly pulls me toward him. “Promise me you’ll come if there’s something bothering you. I know you don’t want me to be worried about you but if you’re lying to me you only make it worse.” He whispers into my ear, his lips softly my earlobe, sending little shivers through my body.

He turns his back toward me and gets a bit in his knees. “Jump on. I’ll give you a piggy ride home, since you can’t even stand on your own feet.” Pretty thankful he doesn’t see my red head  I bit my lips and says nothing but only hop on his back and clinches my legs and arms around him.
“Hyomi you need to eat more, I don’t even know if you’re on my back or not.” He says laughing and looks back to me and I poke his cheek once more. “No worries, I will call you cute all way back so you will know I’m here.” He rolls his eyes with a sigh and mumbles something that sounds like a huffy “Cute is not my style.” and carries me back to White Castle. Because he didn’t say anything ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter