Strange powers

Between The Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes. Everything around me was dark and as I tried to breathe my lungs were constricted. In veil I tried to move but I felt like swimming trough chewy liquid. I'm drowning! I tried to scream, only to fill my lungs with water. I didn’t know where’s up or down. Sinking deeper and deeper into the darkness. Only watched by red eyes. Pain.

I moaned in pain as I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again. What a strange dream. I turned around and put the blanket up to my head. My body hurt and my head was killing me like someone gave me a hit on my back head. What happened? One moment I stood in front of the mirror and the next... RIGHT! Something pulled me in and I felt - don't know how long - into nowhere!  But I couldn't escape the feeling something was watching. Those red eyes. I shivered.
Suddenly I heard someone moving from my right side. I put the blanket down my face as I heard the footsteps coming near where I lied. I carefully looked up, only open my eyes a bit but didn’t see anything than a silhouette. “Chanyeol?” I muttered with a weak voice. “So you’re finally awake. It took you quite a time. Are you in pain?”
That wasn’t Chanyeols’s voice at all. But he sounded worried. I blinked a few times to see clear and looked at a handsome guy with blonde curled hairs and was all smiles. “You’re not Chanyeol.” Speaking wasn’t a so good idea. It hurts too. “Oh I’m sorry for your pain. Lay should be here every next moment. Just close your eyes again.” Instead of what he said I opened my eyes widely and tried to speak more clear “What happened? Where am I? And who are you?” He sat carfully on the end of the bed and looked at me “I’m Luhan. And don’t be scared you’re in good hands with us. But let’s just wait for….” The door opened and Luhan turned around. I held my eyes open even it hurts.
“Lay! Finally. What took you so long? She’s suffering.” I heard footsteps rushing near to me “I’m sorry but I can’t warp you know? Where she is?” Then I saw Luhan looking down to me and next to him the guy called Lay. “She probably has a strong concussion. The currents may have pushed her all around.” Lay looked down to me, and gave me a smile. “Hey I’m Lay. And you are…?” I cleared my voice “Hyomi.” He nodded and smiled again. “Okay this maybe will be strange but you have to trust me, okay Hyomi? I don’t do anything worse, we’ll help you.” He sat next to me on the bed and I saw something light up on his hand. He softly put his hand on my forehead and closed his eyes. I didn’t know how but I felt like the pain flee the moment he touched me. After a second I didn’t feel the headache anymore and he took his hand away. What ever he did….it was fckng scaring me! As Lay stood up again I took my chance and jumped out of the bed to the other side to make space between me and those guys. “Who are you and what’s that you did with your hands?” I pointed to Lay. They both looked quickly away and turned around as a blanket attacked me. I screamed and landed on my . As I tried to get rid of it I saw Luhan rubbed his neck embarrassed and called loudly “Eh…CICI!?” What the…
I looked down on me and pulled the blanket instantly over my body. I felt hot blood rising up to my head. OMO! Why am I only in underwear!?!

The door opened and a girl headed in and made a bow in front of the two. “You called me?” Luhan covered his eyes and pointed to me, aware to not turn around “C-can you please give her some clothes?” Cici looked past them and looked at me with big eyes and put a hand over in shock “Oh, my fault! I was about to dry her wet clothes but I think I forgot to give her some new.” “Looks like it.” Lay put his head in his hands and sighed. It only took her five seconds until she came back with a top and a skirt she gave me. “I am really sorry! Please try them on, they’re mine but I think they can fit you. I hope those erts haven’t looked!” She gave them an evil look and then helped me up. I get dressed but still felt embarrassed. “YA! Why do you call us erts? We didn’t leave a knocked out person half on her own like you!” He tried to defend himself…but this may just got worse! “I-I’m dressed. You can turn around.” The top was a bit too long but I felt with anything better than just my underwear. Lay sighed and try to find some words. “Lay just healed her.” Luhan's cheek were burning while tried to calm down Cici, who really thought the totally wrong way. “With his hands!?” I couldn’t believe that this was all real. But I felt good..soo? “With my power. I can heal you from every lesion or pain. But there isn’t any reason to be scared.” I didn’t understand even a single word Lay was saying.
Maybe he was insane. Maybe I just landed in psychiatry with crazy people around me. Crazy but good looking.
The door opened again and another cute looking guy appeared. “Something happened?” He blew up his cheeks and I giggled. He really looked cute doing this.
The moment he recognized me he gave me a big smile. “Ah so this is Hyomi, right? Nice to meet you. I’m Xiumin. May I be able to kidnap you to dinner? You must be hungry!" He took me by the hand and I had no other option then following. The others were right behind me.

“So if you wonder where you are. This is white castle!"
As I walked down the corridor with them everything looked very old but expensive. Big portraits were hanging on the wall in golden frames and next to the huge windows were hanging heavy red curtains. I touched one as you walked by. Pure velvet! I was amazed the many doors you passed by and I wondered if I may get lost in such a big house. Luhan opened a decorated double door and I stepped in a big dining room. Around the table were high seats and…there were three people sitting at the table and two looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter