This is drama!

Between The Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Warning! Today I'm not serious.This chapter contains reader-teasing irony, sarcastic comments and over dramatical reactions. Enjoying&laughing is allowed. Excuse 0.0)

Two days later I had to work the full afternoon in the library for detention because of the broken dustbin and the slammed door. But this wasn’t the greatest problem at all. No, compared with what had happened yesterday evening I really wanted to stay for detention forever. Everything was okay to me as long as I only could avoid crossing paths with Chanyeol.
With a sigh I placed the last book in its shelf. No, it's childish to think like this. Chanyeol had called it a joke anyway, a mistake. “Ouch.” I sighed and rubbed my chest where my heart hurt, thinking about that words he said. He really called it a joke.
“And because of yesterday…I was just testing you. I hope you don’t think I was serious with that kiss. It was just a kiss." I kicked the wall and growled frustrated. Why is Kris in my head now? Wasn't I just thinking about Chanyeol? "Can't they both just go away?" I mumbled grumpy and left the library, on my way home.
Seems like you have a small problem, Hyomi my dear. I rolled my eyes. The last thing I missed was that voice inside of my head. "Why can't you leave me alone, too?" I mumbled, walking homewards while it was raining and the cold wind was blowing the raindrops right in my face. A really beautiful day. Because it's really interesting how confused you are now. One is here, the other one is there, still they're both inside of your heart, inside of your mind. Maybe they're not as different as it seems. Don't do that! Just leave me alone! They both are going on my nerves. I will not see Kris again and Chanyeol is my best friend. End of discussion. Just wait and see.

The following days were awkwardness pure. Once I saw Chanyeol in school we both didn’t know how to act so we behaved like strangers, ignoring to look at each other and if we did he stuttered and I went blushing like a tomato. “Guys, what just happened with you?” Jongin asked and laughed but I had the bad idea he knew.
I remembered that he just stood right in front of Chanyeol’s house when I left. When “nothing” had happened. How long you will pretend it was "nothing"? she giggled inside of my head and that giggle seemed so familiar but only because that voice was always giggling. I'm not pretending!

In lessons, I kept my place at the back, a part relieved, a part hurt, but highly concentrated on watching over Delilah and Chanyeol all the time. I was prepared to jump up every second, smashing my book right to her back if she dares to only ask for a pencil and touched his armpit one more time to get his attention. She often looked back to me, with an amused smile and I wondered why she was all the time grinning so stupid! I was alright to keep my place in the back because I could not speak to Chanyeol at first but watching him from here made me angry..and Delilah even more! Jealousy is really the most unnecessary thing on earth because there isn’t even something to be jealous of. Are you sure? Why are you jealous then anyway?
Maybe I envy Delilah because she could sit so close to Chanyeol, I sighed and scribbled my paper whitout looking at it. I was focused on Delilah. That moment she leaned to Chanyeol and whispered something and then giggled. Okay, I’m mad jealous! I hate her. Why is she even here? Yeah, It needed just Delilah’s pretty face to show up and I wanted to…throw up. I rumpled my notes angrily and Mark looked at me wondering. “What? Never saw someone rumpling paper, huh?!” I yelled resentful and hit it in his face. It was the last time he ever dares to only breathe in my direction. I just stood up and left the room under the calling backs from my teacher but I was already outside, closed the door with a loud bang.
Detention.

~~~~~~~~~~
Chanyeol’s Pov.
We sat together at lunch without Hyomi. She said she wanted to walk outside a bit alone. Normally I would accompany her but under these circumstances...
I gulped. What had happened before in lesson really shocked me. Out of nowhere she had stormed outside. Now she needed to go detention again. I sighed because I pitied her but I had no clue what it was that made her so angry again. Was she still jealous? But didn’t she say she’s okay? She even begged for sitting in the back. Was she angry because of yesterday? This situation was all too much.

Baekhyun had called my name maybe for the tenths time but I didn’t react until now. I finally looked up raising my eyebrow and asked what he was saying all the time. “What did you guys take? Awkwardness pills?” I gave him a questionable gaze and looked to the others as well. “There’s nothing.”
Kyungsoo patted my shoulder and smiled “There’s really no need to lie at us, of course there’s something.” I really didn’t want to talk about the happening from yesterday. There was nothing!
“Don’t you think you can tell us all what happened yesterday evening?” Jongin asked and now I felt my ears heat up. I looked for a long time into his eyes and was really angry because of course he knew. His smile was revealing it. Obviously he knows, why he had to ask over again?
“It’s the first time I hate that your my sister’s boyfriend. That girl really can’t keep a secret. Why she needed to tell you, huh?” I growled and threw my spoon angrily on the table but even not that could erase that stupid grin out of Jongin’s face. “Chanyeol, what happened?” Even Sehun was now all curious and asked Jongin too but he just shrugged his shoulders like he didn’t have a clue. I sighed because it didn’t make any sense more to not tell it.

“It was a mistake.” I said to her even I feel nothing like it. I love her but I felt like I had forced her and that hurt me quiet well. Why am I so stupid? “I’m really confused, Chanyeol. More than before. I don’t want our friendship to trouble because of it.” I agreed. “Let’s just forget it.” I said with a smile but she shook her head
“I don’t think I can forget it so easily. If you can, okay. But, Chanyeol, my heart is trembling. Why did you do that?” She said and went in class without me and sat in the last row. It really hurt that she didn’t even want to sit next to me, because even Delilah had asked if they two wanted to change places but Hyomi denied it. “I’m fine. Please let me sit at the back.” I had the really bad feeling I only made everything worse.

“YA!” Kyungsoo clicked his fingers in front of my face and I sighed and closed my eyes for a second. They were all eagerly waiting for an answer and telling them wouldn’t change it anyway. “I kissed her. That’s what happened.” When I opened my eyes they all looked at me with wide eyes, except Jongin of course. Sehun, who was just eating his desert had dropped his spoon while Baekhyun had choked his drink and spilled it all over the table and Joonmyun had to pat Baekhyun’s back and looked confused at me.
“Ya! Please, it was an accident.” Baekhyun pointed his finger toward me “Don’t call kissing my sister an accident. It’s making it worse, Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun's scolding made me feel even more bad and guilty. “Yoona told me he said it was a joke.” I looked at Jongin and if I wouldn’t concentrate myself I would have burned him, really! Sehun couldn't hold his laughter inside anymore, for him it seems like a funny thing. Next one, who's in danger to get burned.
“A joke? Chanyeol are you kidding?” I winced, of course they were totally not getting it because they were not listening.
“Keep cool, tell us everything I think we are not really understanding what had happened.” Joonmyun tried to explain and I was thankful for it and told them what really had happened yesterday.
~
“Ah~ Now it makes sense at all. Yoona told me totally different. She told me she heard Hyomi screaming. But of course she did. How could you just give her such a shock, Chanyeol.” I pouted, because, of course it was stupid but why was everyone now scolding me. Wasn't I punished enough? “I thought it would be cool. But where should I know she would react so violent.” Sehun face palmed himself and Baekhyun sighed and ruffled his hair. “And now? What did she say?” I shrugged my shoulders because there was nothing I could tell.
“Go to her. You two should stop acting strange.” Joonmyun said and smiled at me but I was unsure. “Joonmyun is right, if you act normal again she will be okay too. Of course you hurt her if you said that kiss was a joke.” “Or an accident.” “Or a mistake.” Jongin and Sehun added and I cried frustrated. “Don’t remember me. I just want to forget this all.” I stood up. Maybe they were right and I only need to act like everything was fine and I was normal behaving. “I will go to her. Best friends are going to detention together. And we’re best friends.” Nothing more.
But if I’m just a friend then why did she react that way? Why was she accepting me, letting me kiss her.
Wouldn’t she push me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter