Under attack!

Between The Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s Pov.

 

It's a hot, sunny and bright day in Lost Planet, everybody is trying to escape the hot burning sun and the afternoon heat inside or at a shady place, just not moving too much before it will makes you sweat again. It was boringly silent because even talking was way too exhausting. After the cold days on Earth the heat was striking us like a fireball, and there was one person who doesn't even know about this beautiful day.
“I need a bucket and water. Cold water.” I chuckle and Chen disappears and come back to me with an empty bucket. “For what will you need a bucket?” he asks carefully but I just wave Suho and Xiumin to me. “Fill it with water.” I say excited to Suho but he shortly snorts “I’m not your water tap, Chanyeol. Go get some water yourself.” I sigh and came seconds later back with a full bucket of icy cold water. Chen is still totally curious, already having some ideas what I will maybe be up to and grins widely while Kris looks up from his book, raising his eyebrow suspiciously. “What do you want to do with that?” he asks  and Chen nods agreeing, highly interested on my plans. “Waking up Hyomi.” I answer him grinning and Kris makes big eyes which makes me chuckle even more and Kyungsoo covers his mouth with both hands. “I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” Kris mumbles with a smirk, looking back to his book he was reading but the way he doesn’t even try to hide his smirk shows obvious that he can’t wait to see what will happen.  I pointed at him “I knew you will help me.” I laugh but Kris raises both hands in the air, dropping his book and shakes his head violently “In comparison to you I like the idea of living a bit longer. No thanks, but I won’t stand in the way if she wants to kill you after this because you can guarantee she will freak out.” I laugh because he was right but has no clue that I once warned Hyomi for always sleeping way too long and that’s why I’m now going out of the room with the full bucket  to Hyomi’s room. It’s already afternoon and she’s still sleeping. I warned you, Hyomi.

I giggle in excitement and carefully open the door to sneak in. On toes I’m walking toward her bed where she’s still sleeping deep, dreaming from the great fest last night. I softly poke her cheek “Hyomi~ Time to wake up, beautiful.” I say singing to give her a last chance to stand up by herself but She doesn’t even react a bit to me and I pout disappointed and grab her arm to shake her softly “Wake up, I have a bucket full of cold water and I will use it!” I warningly whisper but she only grumbles and turns to the other side, hugging the pillow and sleeps on which only made me smile bright, the way she looks so innocent and cute. I almost pity her for what I’m up to do  “Are you sure you want to shower already? Hyomi! Hyomi!” I say louder this time and she moans tiredly into the pillow “Go away.” she mumbles but makes no move to wake up. I place the bucket on the floor and walk over to the other side of the bed and jump on it, placing myself next to her and the sudden weight on the mattress shakes her up but she still pretends to be the sleeping beauty  “Hey, yo Hyomi. Wake up!” I say still excited of teasing her and poke her nose.

She sighs and I thought for a second she will wake up now but instead she grabs my face and pushes it back, pushing me away with her hand. “Ya ya!” I yell before she pushed me down from bed with her foot and I land on the floor with a loud crash. Just after that loud noise she had to wake up but when I look up to her – she is still sleeping! Okay, I tried everything to avoid this but you leave me no choice, Hyomi! “Shower time!” I smile and stand up on the bed, jumping a few times and then to the other side of bed giving her a good shake and she groans only and I grab the bucket from the floor. “I hope you had sweet dreams, but reality is waiting already.” I smirk and turn the whole bucket right over her head, the water falling down on her like a water fall.
 

~~~~~~~
Kris’ Pov.
It needed quite a long time until I hear Hyomi’s high scream right through the whole house. I shrug surprise and Baekhyun who just comes with a plate with a nice looking piece of cake inside the room, gets a real shock and drops the plate, looking now completely lost to his snack on the floor. Complete Lost Planet is wide awake after that scream! What follows are hundreds of curses, screams and Chanyeol’s name before I hear a door open and Chanyeol’s laugh, followed by Hyomi’s angry yells. I close my book and stand up, better going outside and watching our beautiful home falling into pieces from a safe distance. Outside I met Tao and Luhan and Tao looks at me with big eyes “Was that Hyomi? There are screams and noises inside.” I nod and cross my arms in front of my chest “You will better not try to interfere Hyomi now. Chanyeol just woke her up with cold water.” Luhan looked up from his flowers he’s watering with the water pipe, his face astonished “Woah, I guess he’s now in trouble.” He laughed and this moment we hear how the screams growing louder and we see Chanyeol  already on the run, jumping the stairs down into the garden with a wide grin on his face, a wild Hyomi close in on him and once I saw her appearance I almost burst out into laughter. 

Her messy hair glued to her head, covering the half of face, making her look like a wet poodle after a monsoon rain and her dark-blue pajama top glued to her body, her whole body was drenched with cold water. Behind her she leaves wet foot prints and in her hand she holds a pillow with which she tried to follow Chanyeol and give revenge. Chanyeol rushes directly toward us when he suddenly stops his moves and stares because he was not frozen in his movement. Tao stopped his move and now Hyomi was coming near, the pillow raised high in the air and my eyes are growing big when she jumps up and throws herself on Chanyeol’s back, taking him down to the ground. Chanyeol screams and laughs while Hyomi is attacking him with the pillow until she finally stands up, heavy breathing and snoring. Chanyeol is still rolling on the floor and laughing his off until I poke her shoulder and point then to Luhan “Why you not take this?” and Hyomi’s eyes are lighting up excited when she sees the water pipe. “Can I borrow this?” she asks Luhan sweetly and he, having no idea what I’m already thinking he handles it to her under Chanyeol’s shocked “NOOO!” and trying to stand up and flee but Hyomi was way faster. In one turn she held the pipe to Chanyeol and he screams and covers his face with his hands when the water ray hit him, raining him. “Yeah. You’re right Chanyeol. A good morning shower is beautiful, right?” she laughs diabolic and if I wouldn’t know her I might had to have to be afraid now but I laugh too, the way she’s triumphantly watering Chanyeol like a flower beet.

Suddenly she turns her head back to me and somehow her look in her eyes makes my smile vanish. “You don’t need to laugh. It’s not nice to involve yourself in other people’s revenges.” I only had time to gulp hard before she already holds the pipe to me and I yell frustrated when all water comes down on me, cold water drenching my clothes. “Stop it!” I say laughing but she was way too excited and laughing happily so I run to her and try to get the pipe out of her hands while I only got showered with more water “Let go of it!” I say but she squeaks and turns around to hide the pipe like a treasure which makes her soaked to the skin too but before she could run away I grab her by her waist and pull her in a back hug, while trying to take away the pipe. I groan as she holds the pipe directly to my face and I couldn’t see anything anymore and turn my head away. “You chose the wrong enemy!” I laugh as the water jet tickles me and try to break the spout with my hands but Hyomi always turns away so I push her closer to me until she doesn’t have a chance to wiggle out of my hug anymore. We’re both soaked from head to toe in water and she screams excited like a child while I tickle her to let her finally drop the stupid pipe.

Out of nowhere we hear screams and all heads look up for a second, everybody moves in shock when we turned around and saw Jongin, Sehun, Chen, and Baekhyun equipped with full buckets of water and water guns running toward us, joining the water fight. Hyomi in my arms screams, finally holding the pipe away from me “We’re under attack!!” she jumps up and pushes the pipe into my hands and I look confused to her. She pushed me forward, Jongin and the others almost there. “You need to defend me!” she laughs and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter