My Turn To Cry

Between The Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat down on the bench, Joonmyun stood next to me. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed that I didn't plan to go home in the next minutes.
“You don’t want to go?” he asked carefully and I sighed and shook my head. I thought about Kyungsoo and what Baekhyun had told me about what happened in the gym hall.
What could have made him so angry? And what was this? Could it be that Kyungso and also Sehun have some supernatural powers? Maybe that's why the lights went of in the corridor. What an amazing power. But the earthquake was way too early, why went the lights off all after? I'm really happy Baekhyun saved me. I wonder if Kris could tell me what's happening here. Maybe he could clear out some mysteries going around here. I'm so confused. I hissed angry and hit my head once Why am I even wondering about him now?

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice Joonmyun held a tissue in front of me. I sniffed, recognizing my glassy eyes. "Oh Joonmyun" I blew my nose once and wiped away those bloody tears. I was tired of them and was tired in general. I sighed once deep and leaned my head on his shoulder.
“You know the feeling when everything around you is just too much and you just want to get out of things you would never wanted to get into?”
He shook his head and put an arm around me, softly patting my head.

“Hyomi I know what you want to say but let me tell you this; We’re all there for you and would never risk that someone would hurt you. Don’t think too much about those rumors. We all know how it really was. You tried to help Jongin and didn’t want him to hurt someone. This is a really selfless action and you should be proud of yourself for the immense courage you bring up." He pointed to his heart and smiled. “Everything will be fine if you just don’t try to hard to fight against all. Sometime you just need things to let them happen. What I wanted to say is…” I looked up to him and before he could continue I interrupted him unmannerly. “Should I go to Chanyeol and try to talk with him?”  I bit my lips and looked down. "Sorry I didn't want to cut you off." I ruffled the end of my skirt into my hands – in need to hold on to something. “If you will tell him everything....” He didn’t look at me now and enhance “everything” strangely. Joonmyun was a real angel to encouraged me but I thought that he may had something else as well in his mind.

“Did Jongin told you something?” I asked carefully. I hoped I wouldn't bespeak something now but the question just dropped out of my mouth without even thinking. He smiled and shook his head. “No, but now I know that Jongin knows too. It’s a secret, right? Where you go sometimes.” He looked at me and I blushed and looked away. I got fully in his trap. “Joonmyun where do you know?” It was already to late to play the innocent. Did Jongin told him? Or did he followed me as well? What if Yuri told everybody, I needed her for an alibi and just spreading more rumors. "Hyomi you look pale. Are you okay?" I gulped down my fear and didn't dare to look at him. He let out a big sigh “You know, you can’t keep that secret forever. Look what it does to you.” I knew he was right but there was more on the game than how I felt. My eyes searched his hesitantly and after a short silence I broke out.

“What if you’ll never believe me? What if I only would bring you in danger, Joonmyun. What if strange things are going on I can’t explain myself neither can tell anyone else because I don’t know for myself? Would it be okay to tell? There is a secret. But what if I don’t even know myself what’s it?” I stood up straighten my school uniform again and stood with the back at him. Something urgent crept up my body and the words nearly flooded me and before I would drown from all those feelings I needed to let them out. “What if I can’t tell you if I’m dreaming or awake? What is reality? What’s just a dream?”
I turned around to face him and he looked at me pitiful but it didn't hold me back from talking “What if I think every minute how to get out of this just to recognize again I’m too deep in there already? I know this may all sound like nonsense but I can’t tell you my secret even if I want so. Jongin only knows out of an accident. You see what had happened to him…And what's up with Sehun and Kyungsoo I can't explain as well." I sighed because I remembered how it all had started "Remember those disappearings? They're all dead and only tomorrow a girl from my class didn't come to school. I'm scared she's the next. It sounds strange but all above I can't escape the fact that it's all my fault. My secret, you ask? It's all beyond me. That’s it. I’m really sorry.”

And with those words I left, leaving him alone at the bus station. It rained heavily and rivers flew down the street like someone opened a hole somewhere. I haven’t recognized the among of water until now. How was it possible to not recognize such a heavy monsoon? Minutes ago there was sunshine that didn't fit my mood a bit. I shook my head and went on, rushing through the rain.

I ended up in front of Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter