Loud Mornings

Grandma's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Chaeji

Today's such a nice day out. The clouds look as fluffy as ever, and the sky is such a pretty blue! I'm sure grandma would love to take a walk around this pretty weather, though I'm just hoping that it won't rain. Why did grandma have to drag me out of bed so early? Taehyung told us to be at his house by 8AM.

It's only 7 and I'm already walking to his house. I didn't have to walk to his house either, considering that I am the only driver in Triple Kim, but since this is a mystery trip, the transportation part of this should be provided by Taehyung, right?

I'm glad I'm wearing my favorite running shorts, a t-shirt, and sneakers today since I know Taehyung is planning something that would require being active. With my grandma's choice of outfits, I would be immovable with whatever activity has been planned for the day. Don't get me wrong on that; I love my grandma's choice of clothing, but it all depends on the sense of the situation or event.

Which brings me to the question, what are we doing today?

"Hey! Chaeji!" I hear from behind me. I turned around and spotted Hanbin running towards me. Doesn't he live in a different direction? He must have started jogging after that race yesterday, he seemed pretty angry when he lost, or maybe it was something else...

"Hi, Hanbin!" I greeted. It really does look like he's getting his work out early in the morning. I decided to wait there so we could walk over to Taehyung's house together. He's still pretty slow.

Once Hanbin had arrived he seemed breathless, "C-Ch-Ch-Chaej-Chaeji."

"Hmm?" I responded. He just ran, I'll let him take his time to talk.

"Why weren't you home today?" Hanbin asked as his voice didn't hitch from breathing, "I went to your house so we could walk together to Taehyung's. Your grandma told me that you've already headed off to Taehyung's house alone. Are you crazy?" Hmm, I wonder how grandma is doing.

"How am I crazy? It's like a 10 minute walk from my house to Taehyung's!" I replied. Really? He's calling me crazy because of that? "We didn't even make plans to walk together either."

"I wanted to surprise you!" Hanbin exclaimed with his arms swaying in the air, "Plus, going alone is dangerous."

"We don't need any more surprises. Taehyung already has one up his sleeve and I want to know what we're doing," I said in annoyance, "It's only a 10 minute walk. Nothing can happen."

We then continued on walking, "Is it wrong for a friend to worry?" Hanbin questioned as he abruptly stood in front of me. This completely caught me off guard. I swear I was about to walk into him if he didn't say anything else.

I looked up and replied, "There's obviously nothing wrong for a friend to worry. Since you took so much time running, we should hurry and go to Taehyung's, arraso?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side in a questioning way.

"Y-yeah." Hanbin said as he scratched the back of his head, "Ah! Let's go!" Hanbin exclaimed to then grab my wrist as we sprinted over to Taehyung's house.

 

 

 

"Hanbin, ring the door bell." I commanded as I folded my arms. He was the one that grabbed onto me the whole time so I would considered this as his payment.

"B-but. I j-just a second." I hear Hanbin say as he tried to regain his breathing pattern. Well that's what you get for sprinting here when we could have walked. Even if I am a runner, there are certain times of the day when you feel like running. I'm clearly not a morning runner. I like to run whenever I want to.

Hanbin rang the doorbell. Just then, the door swung open, "AHHHHHH THEY'RE HERE!!!" Taehyung's younger brother, Taebeom screamed as he ran through the living room to his room. That was so adorable. Now let me just say that Taehyung and Hanbin have the cutest and sweetest younger siblings I have ever met, or should I say that I've only met.

"Who's here? Ah! Unni!" Taeyeon, Taehyung's youngest sister, sang as she ran up to the doorway to hug me. She's so cute! I bent down so I could welcome her in a hug.

"Hey! How are you, sweetie?" I asked as I brushed my hand through her adorable hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter